Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-23-2008, 01:34 PM #22
THE TRUCKER

we went down for a three man in the spring and shot 9 cases of paint for a $7 trophy. we won't go there any more either.
THE TRUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2008, 03:20 PM #23
ALmaniac336
OU

ALmaniac336 plays in the PSP
ALmaniac336 is an NCPA player
ALmaniac336 plays in the APPA D4 division
ALmaniac336 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
yeah it wasnt the best. the layout sucked. like the doritos, and snake were backwards. the reffing was awful. i was shot in the face and thought id be a dick and make the refs check me because they were making bs calls all day and the ref called me clean. also they charged more for a case than they did for entry,and a case. and the paint was awful. i bounced people all day. and i shot somebody roughly 30 times and only 1 broke and that was on their gun. imo the paint was overpriced if you bought more and it was crap.

overall id give it a 4 out of 10
ALmaniac336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 03:51 PM #24
Jsmalls187

i bunkered some kid hit him once and he cover my whole mask and both my hands in paint and he wasent called for over shooting.....and the ref was 5 feet away!!!!
Jsmalls187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:13 PM #25
jpaintball21

lol I love when people complain about getting overshot and think the refs give a ****.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:19 PM #26
ALmaniac336
OU

ALmaniac336 plays in the PSP
ALmaniac336 is an NCPA player
ALmaniac336 plays in the APPA D4 division
ALmaniac336 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpaintball21 View Post
lol I love when people complain about getting overshot and think the refs give a ****.
ALmaniac336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:46 PM #27
biohazard23
get hyped

damn sounds full of nothing more than fail.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:08 PM #28
Jsmalls187

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpaintball21 View Post
he came up to me after the game and said "i no that was over shooting but you shot him first"
Jsmalls187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:37 PM #29
THE TRUCKER

we also had a guy called out for almost cheating but had no hits on him and then when we laughed at the refs for making that call we got a 40 point penalty
THE TRUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:28 PM #30
k-ospaintball.capt.
MW

ya the refs were definetely dbags about even talking about a call they made.. if you even questioned there call they would walk away or just straight up take points away.. atleast at tpa events and some others i have played in you can talk to the refs about the call after the game
k-ospaintball.capt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:05 PM #31
phat78ta
that's cold blooded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazard23 View Post
damn sounds full of nothing more than fail.
Try This :
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2814656
phat78ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 08:12 AM #32
BadgerPaintball
Pew Pew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALmaniac336 View Post
yeah it wasnt the best. the layout sucked. like the doritos, and snake were backwards. the reffing was awful. also they charged more for a case than they did for entry,and a case. and the paint was awful. i bounced people all day. and i shot somebody roughly 30 times and only 1 broke and that was on their gun. imo the paint was overpriced if you bought more and it was crap.

My team played in the tourney and didn't have the problems it seems a lot of people on here did with the refs. The paint however, is another story. Yeah, it's overpriced... and probably not the best choice for tourney players, but the field still caters to a lot of the rental players, Tippmans, first timers, etc... so they have the crappy paint that will work better with those guns. And they have a deal with Wrek Elite so you know thats why there is only one choice of paint and not "bring your own."

It would be nice if Splatterpark could go back to the old days of having a tiered paint system where you could choose how much you wanted to spend on what paint.

My team and I had a great time... we really mostly wanted to play for the experience and because we knew some of the other players that were coming out. Overall it was a pretty good time.... hell... the weather was nice and it was a day of paintball.

Originally Posted by rilessmiles23
oh ok.well i have a brass eagle. and i usually get at least 5 poeple out of 10games so i guess i am a d2

Originally Posted by rilessmiles23 :
thanks for the help guys. i just got done playing today. and got some people out today. i got 3 poeple out of 6 games of recball. this kid asked me how log i have been plaiyng and i said 2 years and that am d2! thanks to you guys who told me what that means
BadgerPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups