PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 09:29 PM #1
oldstyle98
I don't want to be here.

Whats the point of PBNation?

This does not belong in newbie fourm but id figure id post it here. If you go into guns and someone reviews a gun and give it a bad review the mods close it or delete the thread. Even in review foarm. Also most of the people on PBNation arent here to help im going so say more then 50% of the people on PBNation are not here to help they just want to flame and flame. Im not going to lie but ive gotten some really good help on my other account and im not saying everyone on PBNation is bad and wont help but i found a lot of poeple dont want to help people at all and they just wanna flame and do this crap and not help at all. This website has really good potential if they eaither made more rules or put it so anyone who flames gets banned. I feel people stay away from paintball because of PBnation because they feel that they are going to get flammed at a field or get made fun of. Yes, i am taking SOME info from Mike from ****** but not all of it. Lets clean up this site and lets make PBNation better for noobies, and everyone. PBNation as of now i feel makes noobie players scard all they get from PBNation is "No dont get this, dont do that, dont even start, you a noob, go die". Like i said not everyone here is an bad person but a lot of the people here are people who giving the sport a really bad name from all of the flamming and other stuff.

So lets all on PBNation atleast try to make the website better instead of one big flame fest. Often in gun threads or WTS or WTB threads you have to put no flamming as a rule that shouldnt be needed at all, the proves right there that PBNation needs some tunning right there.

MY RULES FOR THIS THREAD:
-IF a mod wants to move it please do and do not delete it.
-NO flamming
-TAKE this thread seriously
-LETS have a nice talk about this i do not want to turn this into a flame-fest

edit:
This website is really only good for team threads and even those get flammed to ****. The tradding and gun selling most of the time you get a leaking, broken gun, hopper, or anything. Lets clean this website up and stop the scamming and when someone does get scammed dont just ignore it lets get PBNation MODS involved when people get scammed or stuff like that besides just saying "call the local police"

Last edited by oldstyle98 : 06-20-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:09 AM #2
hoboo128

hoboo128 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldstyle98 View Post

edit:
This website is really only good for team threads and even those get flammed to ****. The tradding and gun selling most of the time you get a leaking, broken gun, hopper, or anything. Lets clean this website up and stop the scamming and when someone does get scammed dont just ignore it lets get PBNation MODS involved when people get scammed or stuff like that besides just saying "call the local police"

How do you know if people get broken stuff most of the time? You probably just joined to make this thread. I bought and sold things here and NEVER received anything broken. You are only going off what mike said.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:05 PM #3
oldstyle98
I don't want to be here.

Not true i made this account to make this thread. I have another account because i do not want it to get banned and ive bough, tradded 4-5 guns on PBN the outcome of the otheres person gun was broken. I let a tech look at my gun before i send it out on my other account. And i did not take all of the information from Mike its happened to me on my other account. I have reviced hoppers, and guns not working, ect. All of the stuff i sold works or i tell them that its broken and they pay less for it.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:42 PM #4
Pb^addict
WAFFLES!

point of pbnation is for the maker of pbnation (who ever made this site) to make money, thats about it
Old 06-21-2008, 03:43 PM #5
Nick Alder
Doesnt Care Anymore

Nick Alder is a Supporting Member
I respect mike, but you're giving the exact same banter he gives on his youtube series. Its getting old fast
Old 06-21-2008, 03:54 PM #6
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout is playing at Living Legends VII
Pump Scout supports Team VICIOUS
Pump Scout is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Agreed, it's definitely old at this point.
Closed Thread