PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-16-2008, 02:46 PM #1
NJHardcore

has been a member for 10 years
DYE 08 Elbow Pads

After years of weightlifting, my arms finally tore through my old dye core elbow pads. Its time to get a new pair. The question I have is for you owners of the Dye 08 Elbow pads.

How hard is it to wear gloves over those elbow pads being they have the addition that goes over your upper hands now?

I have to have an elbow pad that will allow me to wear gloves. The Dye pads sure look mint but if I cant rock gloves then they are a no go. I could always go with Eclipses as they stop at the wrist.

Id appreciate any answers you guys could give me.
NJHardcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2008, 06:01 PM #2
THE ZACHARIAS
The Big Bad Weatherman

It shouldnt be a problem with most gloves. Where it becomes an issue is when you use gloves that reach further up &/or wrap around your wrist (ie Dye metas). Very solid elbow pad though; definately an improvement over the cores.
THE ZACHARIAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 11:04 PM #3
RC-1136
Twitch

RC-1136 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
RC-1136 is an NCPA player
RC-1136 plays in the APPA D5 division
Depends on the glove. I've got a pair of 07 protos that fit fairly well, and a pair of cut down Rebock baseball gloves that are a little tight. I havent heard the issue with the metas though, whats wrong with them, I was hoping to pick up a pair soon?

And where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty.......

01JUNE09: RIP, BLD 1700