jdev
not for hire

jdev is a Moderator
jdev is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jdev is a Paintball photographer
OT:Tech: Art and Digital Design Rules

ST:T: Photoshop Rules

> Normal rules of PbN apply. Follow them. Read all rules here or query the FAQ for more information. When in doubt about a subject, PM a moderator or post in TTMA

> Do Not post "I am looking for this to be done, will pay" type of threads. These belong in the WTB Forums. Please post it there.

> Do Not post "I offer design services for $X" Posts like this belong in the NIB/Services Forum. Posting them here will result in an infraction

> Do Not post "I am looking for free work to be done" outside of the free photoshop service thread. Doing so will result in an infraction

> Do Not post looking for a serial number for photoshop

> Do Not post threads looking for a download of photoshop. If you are looking for anything in the Adobe suite of products please visit here. If what you are looking for cannot be found there, please use Google

> On the off chance that someone cannot follow the rules and they post a thread asking where to find a download for Photoshop Do Not provide information for torrent sites or any other sites where software can be obtained illegally.

This forum is not a resource for free graphic design (though some designers may frequent here and do work of their choosing gratis). If you are looking for some work to be done, please post in the Free Photoshop Work thread and wait for your request to be answered. DO NOT make a new thread if you are looking for work to be done. Alternatively, you can visit www.good-tutorials.com for Photoshop tutorials which could assist you in doing your work on your own.

Last edited by jdev : 07-10-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Closed Thread