Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-12-2008, 02:18 AM #22
Motodude310

I was playin last weekend and I ran out of paint in the middle of a game. So instead of sittin there I decided to try to bunker the buy about 20 feet in front of me. So I booked it his way and got about five feet away from him and he pops his head out. I screamed,"You're out!" Then he shot me three times in the thigh and I screamed,"I'm out! I'm out!" and limped my way off the field. It's a pretty nasty welt.
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2008, 08:03 AM #23
DM4midget
Single Tap Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motodude310 View Post
I was playin last weekend and I ran out of paint in the middle of a game. So instead of sittin there I decided to try to bunker the buy about 20 feet in front of me. So I booked it his way and got about five feet away from him and he pops his head out. I screamed,"You're out!" Then he shot me three times in the thigh and I screamed,"I'm out! I'm out!" and limped my way off the field. It's a pretty nasty welt.
first
that was a ******* story
carrying any pods?
second, Im awed you even shot an entire hopper seeing as you were using an Ion
Old 09-04-2008, 12:43 PM #24
pbbackplayer10

pbbackplayer10 helped look for balloons
pbbackplayer10 is playing at Living Legends VII
pbbackplayer10 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMR PAINTBALLA 69 View Post
2 = truth. 1 cancels out the other
QFT
Old 09-04-2008, 12:58 PM #25
HKlifestyle. (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nme2110the2nd View Post
a few weekends ago i shot the bunker infront of me on accident and the ball bounced off and busted on my grill.
same **** happened to me like 3 months ago.
HKlifestyle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 03:58 PM #26
ZSdevourMW
Hart.

ZSdevourMW owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ZSdevourMW supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary Dave View Post
I was at a big 3 day mil-sim paintball tournament on private land, a huge 5,000 acre ranch ( Skyline Nation )
Anyways there's two major teams, each team has five, 5-member squadrons. This one guy comes out from the bush and sees another guy who's a teammate but a different squad. There's over 50 guys there, so he doesn't know this guy, just that they're on the same team. They nod and just kinda sit down for a break, sitting at the top of this ridge. The one guy pulls out a big joint and lights up and offers it to the guy beside him. The guy beside him says..."uhhh....buddy...I'm a cop" Appearantly one squadron was made up of all cops. The cop was at least cool about it...he says "what I see at this event, stays at this event" They all got a good laugh about it back at the post game party.

lol i've played there so many times, except I always played on the speedball.
ZSdevourMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:15 PM #27
pbmann1213
TBF

pbmann1213 supports Cereal Killerz 2
I was playing a game of captur the flag at fox4 paintball. So I found a path through a swamp to sneak up to the enemies base without going past the front line. So me and a group of guys get the flag, and soon afterward, a mob of 15 respawns come chasing after us. We start running and I stop at the beginning of the secret path, realizing i didnt want the mob to find out where the path was. Then I start running in another direction and the entire mob catches up with me and follows me. After that i stopped and just turned around and started unloading on the mob. I was able to actually get 5 guys out before i myself got shot at least 15 times.

Lol everybody still alive from the mob was pissed that i didnt have the flag, and i think one of the guys might have tried to trip me not sure though.

And another time i had a deabox party with a few guys who didnt feel like walking back to staging till the game was over (I think we got out 10 min into a 30 min game). So we played games like shurrades (sp?), i-spy and all that. was pretty cool
Old 09-06-2008, 01:16 AM #28
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

we did a game of 5 vs. 17 with a couple b-day parties once. they were all kids, didnt have a clue what they were doing. but it was really fun.