Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-24-2007, 04:57 PM #1
tennisfan1989

ACP2 and OverlordRx

I'm currently torn between the ACP2 and Overlord Rx. I love the look of the ACP2 but am not so fond of the Overlord Rx, yet it seems to be better in certain categories. I know the ACP2 can be upgraded more but I plan on only playing casually so that is not too much of a deciding factor for me. I have heard that the ACP2's magazine wobbles during play while the Overlord Rx's never moves. I also heard that the ACP2 is made of a cheaper material than the Overlord Rx. When the ACP2 comes out of the box, is it at a disadvantage because of no Delrin bolt? What even is a delrin bolt first of all (yes i'm new to paintball.) I just plainly can't decide between the two and need help.
tennisfan1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:48 AM #2
xranger
I am a Rockstar!!!!

I wouldnt buy eather arikon pistols are notorious for leaking and the co2 not ejecting.. stay away i wasted my money on one...
(The Grizzled Old Man)
www.helpnelson.com
www.myspace.com/helpnelson
Sponsored by Sport Kiltwww.sportkilt.com
xranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:57 AM #3
The Luggage

shut the **** up

Quote:
Originally Posted by xranger View Post
I wouldnt buy eather arikon pistols are notorious for leaking and the co2 not ejecting.. stay away i wasted my money on one...
Seriously ranger shut the **** up just because you never read that that the old overlord needed brass eagle instead of crossman doesn't mean you gotta ******* say on EVERY ******* forum that "aw it's terrible" "It's a waste of money" and "yeah they leak all the time". Ignore this retard.
The Luggage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 02:28 PM #4
huggy_bear81
That's what she said!

yeah i dunno what rangers talking about, my acp2.0 works perfectly even after i lost the o-ring for the seal with the co2 canister. I don't know the differences that much but 2.0 works perfectly fo rme