Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-07-2008, 07:16 PM #1
Cactusbottom

Best paintball shoe?

Hey guys, I'm just wondering what kind of shoe is the best for paintball. So for I've heard good things about the Puma 5000m, some other Nike stuff, but I wanted to hear some other options. All this stuff is affordable off ebay which is nice. Also, what kind of footwear do you guys use for woodsball?
Cactusbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2008, 07:47 PM #2
pedrofb19
Sweet stroller ***

Annual Supporting Member
pedrofb19 plays in the PSP
pedrofb19 donated to help Peyton Trent
pedrofb19 plays in the APPA D3 division
cleats
pedrofb19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 08:19 PM #3
crazypaintballer9067
SQL DDOS

crazypaintballer9067 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
crazypaintballer9067 supports Team VICIOUS
i no this looks like alot but this will help youi have hiking mountin cleat the tung of the shoe is soown to the shoe so u dont get rox in your shoe or stick and dirt it has pivit pionts so if you zip zap down the field or run in a angal for a slide and the cleats are made out of red ruber so the mud dosnt stick and razor grip i dont no wat its called but its on the bottium of the shoe and the red cleat are shor and the razer grip make a perfect conbo for mud and astro turf and its made for runing there the best cleats i ever worn i had allmost all the major cleat and non come close to the hiking mountin cleats and they are vary vary confy i can were them eney were and there grean and yellow there like they made them for paintball
crazypaintballer9067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 08:41 PM #4
Patywak

i like nike cletts but its up 2 tha person i think
Patywak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:41 AM #5
Red-Tide
old skool baller!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazypaintballer9067 View Post
i no this looks like alot but this will help youi have hiking mountin cleat the tung of the shoe is soown to the shoe so u dont get rox in your shoe or stick and dirt it has pivit pionts so if you zip zap down the field or run in a angal for a slide and the cleats are made out of red ruber so the mud dosnt stick and razor grip i dont no wat its called but its on the bottium of the shoe and the red cleat are shor and the razer grip make a perfect conbo for mud and astro turf and its made for runing there the best cleats i ever worn i had allmost all the major cleat and non come close to the hiking mountin cleats and they are vary vary confy i can were them eney were and there grean and yellow there like they made them for paintball
What?????
Red-Tide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:06 AM #6
DarkRipper
Elite

Annual Supporting Member
DarkRipper is a founding member
DarkRipper is BST Legit
DarkRipper donated to help Peyton Trent
DarkRipper owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
DarkRipper is Boss
I'm still using my dye ATCs that I got in 04, great shoes.
old school PBC admin... keeping it real

Please read and rate my reviews! =) ---> Here!
DarkRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:53 AM #7
crazypaintballer9067
SQL DDOS

crazypaintballer9067 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
crazypaintballer9067 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Tide View Post
What?????
there just have evey thing that you need for paintball and nice to have. there some kind of hiking runing cleat and and i just believe that these are just perfect for paintball
crazypaintballer9067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:52 PM #8
lildrummer44

Your grammer sucks
Old 06-08-2008, 02:12 PM #9
gansettanarchy
dev

track spikes are easily the best.
gansettanarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:01 PM #10
Sifio

Sifio helped look for balloons
I use Adidas Cornerblitz MD.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:32 PM #11
ultimadrift

K-Swiss
ultimadrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:39 PM #12
NadeMagnet

Quote:
Dude you write like your trying to be retarded. That has so many errors it has to be some kind of record for a paragraph.
Unless English isn't your first language then practice saying "would you like fries with that" a million times and you just may manage to hold a job when you grow up.

Your grammar is scary. Scary as in you might very well grow up and procreate some day. If you don't get that it means for the sake of the rest of us don't have kids please
Old 06-10-2008, 06:13 PM #13
jruss21

I just bought a set of these. They're more comfortable than a standard cleat with no cushion and provide pretty good traction. I'll always pick turf shoes over anything else. You have to be comfortable when you're on your feet all day!

Last edited by jruss21 : 06-10-2008 at 06:16 PM.
jruss21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:54 PM #14
jeff0804
TELL ME! WHAT YEAR IS IT!

Quote:
i wish i could put this in my sig.
MadTv pb skit-"I dream, of the day when medical science will allow me to be shrunk into a microscopic size, injected into your spinal fluid. Once there, I will travel in a miniature sub, through your body and into your brain meat, Then I will take a pill, that will allow me to grow back into a normal size, EXPLODING YOUR SKULL BONE and rendering your body into a pink mist."
jeff0804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:53 PM #15
Cactusbottom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jruss21 View Post
I just bought a set of these. They're more comfortable than a standard cleat with no cushion and provide pretty good traction. I'll always pick turf shoes over anything else. You have to be comfortable when you're on your feet all day!
Hey, those look a little to Basketballish for me . I got a pair of some Adidas's shoes. They work aight ! If I was to go nuts, probably get a pair with some real spikes suckers on them.
Cactusbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:46 PM #16
ultimadrift

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadeMagnet View Post
Dude you write like your trying to be retarded. That has so many errors it has to be some kind of record for a paragraph.
Unless English isn't your first language then practice saying "would you like fries with that" a million times and you just may manage to hold a job when you grow up.

Your grammar is scary. Scary as in you might very well grow up and procreate some day. If you don't get that it means for the sake of the rest of us don't have kids please
Haha...isn't it daunting that our future is in the hands of these adolescent teens...Seems like Darwin's theory doesn't apply to humans.
ultimadrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 10:32 AM #17
xsn0man
I bleed burgundy and gold

Lawl, this is crazy.

Lacrosse cleats are really good. Football cleats are ok as well, but they tend to be heavier than lacrosse cleats. I like Nikes and Under Armor myself, but its how they fit you. I dont like Soccer cleats because most are lowtop, and i prefer high top. I know some people that swear by baseball cleats, but they tend to roll a little with lateral movement.
How many "looks like an shoebox shocker and karni had a baby" threads does it take to prove most paintballers are idiots?
IMP Parts Sale!
xsn0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:46 AM #18
iampogi

any kind of cleats will do!
and i HIGHLY recommend you to invest in one as soon as possible because good footwear makes a biggest difference in comfortability in your game

paintballscene.com
iampogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:42 PM #19
Zedy
Narcotics

Zedy is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRipper View Post
I'm still using my dye ATCs that I got in 04, great shoes.
Same, I still have my original Dye ATC's. The funny thing is, I bought them when they first debuted...so they had all these crazy sizes...and I needed 15's and they had them. Now it'd be near impossible to find anything over 10.

--Steve

"Originally posted by Jocasta: i rawk a mega upped TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM with mawr ups than the universe can handle. i like to sit back and lay down suppressive fire for my teammates and sometime i liek to snipe their officers"

Joy'd Angel GAT
Cobra Mamba ir3
Zedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:13 PM #20
Mstover (Banned)
bashing pbn thugs

the cheapest nike soccer cleats you can find...
Mstover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:54 AM #21
shortbusrida

Quote:
punctuation?
shortbusrida is offline   Reply With Quote