PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-29-2008, 11:44 PM #1
Jade The Rage

Thumbs up Bap X Ball Friday

X ball Friday is still on going, ID system to be implemented.

Some one had the misguided idea to start a rumour that it is over and ruin a good thing.
Advertisement
Old 05-30-2008, 12:15 AM #2
UNITED09

It was not a misguided idea...i personally think that with the amount that you guys are charging, its slowly degrading on the players thats playing.... every friday they are complaining about the price..not just advance players, that includes players that consider this sport a hobby... with this membership that you have thought of... i think its just another way of getting money from the players... i know its suppose to make sure that only paid players are playing on the field... this should not be happening if you had enough refs that would be spread out and checking players wristband before they walk onto the field.....i see this every friday, i hear the complaints every friday.. all i can do or say is nothing... I end up telling them ask the management.
UNITED09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:55 AM #3
urban_Samurai03
Gseven Photographer

yo im goin to be real. xball was awesome. sure the time i went we did 3 man but i still had a good *** time. if ya dont like it dont go. Rockstar Rebels support BAP xball

QUITTING SALE
urban_Samurai03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 02:05 AM #4
Jade The Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITED09 View Post
It was not a misguided idea...i personally think that with the amount that you guys are charging, its slowly degrading on the players thats playing.... every friday they are complaining about the price..not just advance players, that includes players that consider this sport a hobby... with this membership that you have thought of... i think its just another way of getting money from the players... i know its suppose to make sure that only paid players are playing on the field... this should not be happening if you had enough refs that would be spread out and checking players wristband before they walk onto the field.....i see this every friday, i hear the complaints every friday.. all i can do or say is nothing... I end up telling them ask the management.
How can you complain abt the price its 60 entry air and case of paint.

Well apparently the refs have been complacent and I found out abt players trying to get in for free.

Do you know what I meant by misguided ??? Did you read the Post ???

I was reffering to Quote "Some one had the misguided idea to start a rumour that it is over and ruin a good thing."

Someone spread the rumour that Xball nite is over so the person who did this is misguided ... do you unedrstand ???
Old 05-30-2008, 02:06 AM #5
Jade The Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITED09 View Post
Just to make it clear please identify yourself
Old 05-30-2008, 02:08 AM #6
Jade The Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_Samurai03 View Post
yo im goin to be real. xball was awesome. sure the time i went we did 3 man but i still had a good *** time. if ya dont like it dont go. Rockstar Rebels support BAP xball
Thank you for your support sir !
Old 05-30-2008, 02:11 AM #7
pr1morida
doe boy fresh.

has been a member for 10 years
prices there have always been way to expensive. even when i worked there when it first opened. its because upper management (aka the owner) has never played the sport and does not understand how to run a paintball field. no offense but for an ideal paintball field to be ran it needs to have experienced staff. BAP has slowly become worse and worse since the day it has opened. price gouging is the only way i can explain the way BAP is ran.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:24 AM #8
Jade The Rage

pr1morida,

Sorry boy but have you been to BAP lately ???

Before you post I would like to inform you we have a new 7 man NPPL style field and we have better refs now than the lazy ones you remember say 1 year ago.

Come visit us and let me show you around before you comment that we are getting worse.

Under my management we have made significant strides to better BAP.

I am offended that you say we have become worse. Come over to BAP and prove me wrong.

Under my Management.
We have new bunkers , new tippman markers with HPA tanks, Experienced staff. We have a great Xball firday rate and Club discounts.

But hey this is a business and maybe even if you are a pb player or just the owner with no experience good business sense dictates that you should make a profit. Maybe when you have a business yourself you will realise cheap players who want freebies ruin a business.

Stop hating
Old 05-30-2008, 02:48 AM #9
pr1morida
doe boy fresh.

Jade, the reason why you have players sneaking in is because of your high prices. you call 60$ for a case of paint and air a deal? even if it is better than the paint we used to get 3 years ago, it is still not worth it. i am sorry for offending you, but i am trying to show you why people sneak in. i am not bashing you personally, just the way things have been ran in the past, and from what i hear it, the way it is still being ran. No need to keep these rant and rave posts going, so i will leave and good luck with the field.
Old 05-30-2008, 03:36 AM #10
Jade The Rage

pr1morida,

Thanks for your concern but the real reason is why people try to sneak in is bec they just dont want to pay ... I have seen people do this even at SCP.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:00 PM #11
CULPIN

and they get banned...
Old 05-30-2008, 02:53 PM #12
dylon
DirtyDigital.

I dunno man...were trying to help the sport grow. We have to help the people who are playing to keep on playing. Theres not many ballers out there so we gotta be smart about when were either making a profit to keep a business running or straight ripping people off. I understand gas prices are out of control and prices are bound to go up, but about a 200% profit on paint is ridiculous. We all got to help each other out, be a close community.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:55 PM #13
CULPIN

n' love each other n' stuff hahaha hippie
Old 05-30-2008, 03:10 PM #14
dylon
DirtyDigital.

luv you
Old 05-30-2008, 03:24 PM #15
Hawkeye420
Dome's Dome

hey jade did you change the layout after Wednesday? I went and checked it out never been there before. I gotta say its a nice field and people should be happy to play there at all. You should see the fields we have to play in Chico. I understand 60 is a lot, but you are getting a case of paint, air, and admissions... that would cost me like 80 anywhere around here and the fields arent even a quarter as nice as what i saw wed. sorry not tryin to get in the middle of it but dam the guys tryin to run a field, and we have all been aware since the beginning, paintball is expensive...
See ya 2m
Hawkeye420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 03:28 PM #16
dylon
DirtyDigital.

what kind of paint are you paying 80 dollars for?
Old 05-30-2008, 03:30 PM #17
CULPIN

of course alot of the people posting sound like they are trying to run it...they actually work there lol
Old 05-30-2008, 03:31 PM #18
Hawkeye420
Dome's Dome

25 adm. 10 for air, 45 a case on average id say
Hawkeye420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 03:44 PM #19
unknownkillers1
skinny vinny

unknownkillers1 is playing at Living Legends III
unknownkillers1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
unknownkillers1 supports Team VICIOUS
unknownkillers1 plays in the APPA D4 division
I Dont Care What Everyone Say, But When My Team Went There For The First Time, Customer Service Is Excellent, Jade Is A Superb Individual, Cant Complain On That Guy,......well If U Cant Afford It Stop Bad Mouthing Bap......
Business Is Business..........
unknownkillers1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 05:45 PM #20
CULPIN

im pretty sure most of us realize is not jade but will, and his hands are tied. none of my posts have been an attack jade but the way things are organized from the top down.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:58 PM #21
evildarkness
DeViL BoY

every bap thread starts out this way
yes its expensive, being were its located = high over head
when its raining im sure alot of people will be there