PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-02-2010, 04:51 PM #1
Secondedition

Annoying Rev-i trigger

Hi!

I have a Rev-I. One thing that annoys me is that I "cant" use the trigger function fully.
I can have the trigger set up like normal(the bent pointing towards the grip),
but when I twist it reverse it locks up in a nonstraight position(or most likely its milled wrong) so the trigger area(where i put my fingers on it) is actually pointing a bit to the left and not straight forward. When on normal position the trigger points straight and feels good.
This is really disturbing actually since the "double adjustable" trigger is supposed to be a feature and I would like to use it reversed.

Does anyone else have the same problem?
Secondedition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-02-2010, 04:54 PM #2
disturbed989
gun whore addict

Annual Supporting Member
disturbed989 supports Team VICIOUS
disturbed989 supports Bob Gurnsey
disturbed989 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
disturbed989 is Boss
disturbed989 supports DLX Technology
not that i have heard of and can you post up pics?
disturbed989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 05:00 PM #3
SpecOpsDeath

yea if you can post pics, there might be like a nik or something that you could file down if it is milled wrong
SpecOpsDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 05:00 PM #4
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

has been a member for 10 years
Have you tried to loosen the locking screw on the back of the trigger? It may be in too tight, not allowing things to sit where they need to sit. Give that a shot first.

-violet/silver DP G3SE-

-purple/black LE Fusion-
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:45 PM #5
Secondedition

I havent opened it up. Now I see that the trigger locks in a wrong position when turned reverse, so the "triggerfinger" area is not milled wrong, but maybe inside. If I were to change it, then It sounds like the "normal" trigger would be wrong.

Im always picky about my stuff especially since its expensive but other things I did not like and would be nice to know If someone else has experience is:

OLED sits not straight at all in the display (does not matter in function but looks VERY cheap /expensive gun)

In breach I can see alot of scratching(not smooth at all, but anodizing over it) especially close to detents and eyes. Dont know if it matters, but just looks ugly since its new:/
Perhaps when attaching eyes/detents it happened cause I cant see another reason why it would be like that on that particular area.
All my other markers are smooth inside the breach(hence my question) and those Ive used many times and I always make sure not to get dirt inside.
I love the design and other stuff about this gun but this is somewhat disturbing IMHO.

Thx for any help!

Last edited by Secondedition : 05-02-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Secondedition is offline   Reply With Quote