PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-04-2008, 09:56 PM #22
PanthersAngel

haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherprime View Post
Actually the Apprentice team shooting the Vices, Ego's Sl74's etc, where my staff players including my daughter. They had a whole 2 practices worth of playing, and maybe 10 days total playing experience, most had never played speedball before 2 weeks prior to the event, so they where and are true apprentices. The firepower was mostly picked up in the 2 weeks prior and some was borrowed, so no intimidation is meant, the D4 is a great way to get into the sport on a tourney level, and a bushballer with a Tippmann and some smarts would have no problem playing against Vices and Egos.
thanks dad =) , yeah its your daughter =)

and apparently im off the team? have you heard?
apparently because im not attending the tuesday practice tomorrow.
[[ on August 5th ]]
so now im off the team, and Dillon is replacing me? wow. great bunch of teammates.
Jeremy isnt around for a month, is he off too?
PanthersAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2008, 03:39 PM #23
PanthersAngel

--------------------Quote--------------------
It happens on a random Monday, coming back from an event, or late on a sunday night, right before you get on the plane and you're about to be frisked for the third time. You're driving, you're flying, you're sitting in a airport seat with boys from the team. You're drinking stale coffee trying to stay awake, you're explaining the fat welt on the side of your neck to a confused stranger or a best friend. You're coming back to the other life; the one without paintball, where no one understands why you do it. You're tired. You're working off little sleep, the question creeps up and you try to ignore it. Why do I do this? Why the travel? Why the losses, and the missed work, the missed school, hours of practice and the complaining girlfriend? Because the lure of living a paintball life is just too potent, and the products of the road, the travel, are memories forever, and trips and strange lands with stranger people. At tournaments, it feels like, for once, you actually get to live as loud as you want. It's worth the sacrifices, it's worth all the bull****. Because if you work hard enough a Sunday will roll around and you'll be in the huddle, screaming, with your hand in, one among seven playing for the World Title. And suddenly, all those cliches you ever heard make sense, and you are defined. You say it to yourself and it means everything. I am a paintball player; and this moment, right here, is my life." - Matty Marshall XSV
--------------------------------------------------
Old 08-05-2008, 03:42 PM #24
paintball 511 (Banned)

alot of writeing
paintball 511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:32 AM #25
paintballer231
Avalanche Canada/FS Swarm

paintballer231 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballer231 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballer231 supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersAngel View Post
thanks dad =) , yeah its your daughter =)

and apparently im off the team? have you heard?
apparently because im not attending the tuesday practice tomorrow.
[[ on August 5th ]]
so now im off the team, and Dillon is replacing me? wow. great bunch of teammates.
Jeremy isnt around for a month, is he off too?
Thanks for uping a dead thread

Last edited by paintballer231 : 08-06-2008 at 01:44 AM.
paintballer231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:11 PM #26
R_ion
tang na mo

R_ion posts videos on PbNation
I wish if my team mates doesnt practice i can kick them out.. would be a 1 and a half man team
Old 08-07-2008, 02:19 AM #27
PanthersAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer231 View Post
Thanks for uping a dead thread
haha, so is this Jimmy or Skip?
*laughs*