Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-20-2008, 07:32 PM #1
usmcpaintballguy

Ion Did I pay 2 much please help?

Ok first off I loved my old A5 I sold 2 years ago, had flatline barrel, response trigger, but now I found a Ion on ebay I couldnt pass up. I won the bid last night I paid 152.50 plus 20 for shipping from texas. It is a black Ion, used twice, a JT mask, Pod back with 4 pods, a 3000psi pure energy Nitro tank, and also an electric hopper that feeds 25 bps, wish it was a halo but it isnt.. I been reading here I know I need to buy a clamp feedneck, and some other upgrades like a new trigger but I cant wait I heard the IoN was a great gun for a guy on a budget... what barrell does everyone reccomend Im sure I wont get the distance I had with the A5 flatline but any suggestions within a decent price range thanks so much and hello to all Im new here!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2008, 07:37 PM #2
Surge207 (Banned)

Wrong forum. Try noob forum or the smart parts.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:42 PM #3
03vertWGP

What's wrong:
  • You're in B/S/T
  • You're thread title asks "Did I pay too much?"
  • You're not even asking if you paid too much
  • You bought an ion
  • Here's my careface -_-

New&Old
Old 05-20-2008, 09:14 PM #4
micky1566

has been a member for 10 years
No reason to be tools guys, point him in the right direction and since you took the time to flame you might as well give him a hand.

If you paid 150ish for all of that you didn't pay too much that's not too bad considering all that you got.

Upgrades you might look into:

Feedneck (Impulse threaded)
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/...UAAAEComQ0F1qE

Trigger
Custom Products makes great triggers as does NDZ, I've used both and they
have worked out great.

Board
If you want to go this far with your upgrades you might as well go with a
virtue board, I've shot 3 or 4 different guns with virtue boards and have been impressed.

Barrel
Again not really necessary considering your purpose I would guess is just recball but I've used an ultralite, a freak, a proto, and about a half a million stock different stock barrels and for the money, the freak will give you the best number of bore sizes all for about 150 but there are tons of different barrel kits out there so choose whatever fits your budget

Also next time, post in the Smart Parts section of pbnation and you won't get as much flak from people

Carolina Storm
Proudly Sponsored by:
ANSgear.com|TXGraphixPB|Pblyfe|Real Mccoy Paintball

Last edited by micky1566 : 05-20-2008 at 09:16 PM.