PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-19-2008, 08:02 PM #1
tylon777
The Comeback Kids

Unhappy Stolen Gun

I appologize in advance if this is not the correct thread to put this in, but this is the first opportunity I have been able to post this.

Our team, The Comeback Kids had a gun stolen from our staging area. Our area was 11A in the paddocks. It was stolen from the owner's gearbag on Friday while we were playing our match. I believe the time was approximately about 3:30pm.

The gun was a Macdev Droid with a red body, black frame, and black eye covers. It also had a dust red Dye DM on/off. It had some issues with the o-rings and some other issues with the bolt, so it still needs to be repaired.

We're also still working on trying to figure out the exact serial number, but that's not going as good as we hoped.

If anyone knows any info please PM me. And if everyone as a favor can just keep a lookout for our missing gun, here on pbnation, or even locally to Florida, we'd really appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

Ill-gotten gain has no lasting value.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-19-2008, 08:20 PM #2
paintkilla772
NEWBLOOD SKATE SHOP

hey its the team that was on the other side of u guys i holp u all find it do u got a picture ill look for it around florida
Old 05-19-2008, 11:58 PM #3
Randizzle407
I Run Bartertown

Randizzle407 plays in the PSP
Randizzle407 donated to help Peyton Trent
if you get the serial number, let me know i can let some local shops know about it
Old 05-20-2008, 10:08 AM #4
zaklovesvagina
Hai im jc.

pics?
Old 05-20-2008, 10:49 AM #5
tylon777
The Comeback Kids

Thanks guys.

Unfortunately though, he had just recently switched the colored parts to his gun and there are no recent pictures of it afterwards. I'm still trying to get in contact with the dealer that sold it to him to see if he knew the serial number.

Ill-gotten gain has no lasting value.