Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-12-2008, 02:08 PM #1
sparky2128
Thrift13 Co. Buy/Sell

guys scammed me then left me bad feedback in retaliation, need help.

yea so i did a local deal with lollipops101, we agreed to trade ego's. when i got home his ego was not working. there where a couple things wrong with it and i didnt want to deal with it. so i spent a week trying to get my gun back and he finally responded to me went i told him i was about to call the cops. i FINALLY got him to trade back and he knew i was going to leave him bad feedback(i was dumb enough to tell him). so he left me bad feedback before i could leave him bad feedback so i looked like the scammer. my question is, is there anyway to get that feedback taken away? i know it is just my word against his but if it helps as you can see i have alot of feedback including almost 20 high end gun trades. i am also an asm member as you can see so there is no way i wold scam anyone as my track record shows. so is there ANY way i can get that feedback taken care of?

Edit: i just sent in a false feedback claim, i would of don that first but i just found out about it a minute ago.

Last edited by sparky2128 : 05-12-2008 at 02:31 PM.
sparky2128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-12-2008, 02:34 PM #2
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
If it was a local deal you really should have tested the marker before making the deal and taking the gun home.

I'm sorry but we can't mediate this deal for you. We have no way of knowing what actually transpired with the deal. We don't know what was promised, what was delivered or if either party is telling us the whole truth.

Pretty much the only time we will mediate Feedback or a B/S/T deal at all is if one of our mods was used as a third party. Then we at least know what happened. Did you at least use B/S/Trust?

Before you do another deal on PbNation, we strongly recommend you read the B/S/T Tips. They might not have saved you this time, but there is a lot of valuable information in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by First rule of B/S/T
1• Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction including feedback.
Your best bet is to talk it out with the other party. Be polite and explain your side of the situation and try to work out a deal that is fair.
John is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 02:39 PM #3
sparky2128
Thrift13 Co. Buy/Sell

alright thank you very much.