PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-27-2008, 03:53 AM #1
Efigia
Out in the M.V.

a quick question

ok I am sorry I am not going to use the "technical" terms for things here since I am just learning everything.

The problem I am having with my T1 is that when the balls get fed down into the marker they seems to get moved back out of the anti chop sensor. Which in turn will not fire the gun. I played a few games with it no problem, but then this started to happen. Any ideas ? Like I said sorry for not being very technical on the stuff. If I can I will try to get a pic to post (at work right now) maybe that will help you all see what I am talkin about ... lol

Thanks

Just remember, you are a unique individual, just like everyone else.
Efigia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 06:22 PM #2
gunangel
blah blah blah

Perhaps the bolt is not resetting correctly, the detent is not doing it's job correctly, the eyes are malfunctioning, or the feedneck/hopper is causing problems.

The T1 is a fasor design so the bolt should be sitting in the "cocked" position at all times.
The detent (the little metal ball in the marker, should be able to see half of it if you look down the feedneck) should keep the ball from moving around to much. Without air, try placing a ball in the marker and pulling the trigger while gently shaking the marker. if the marker does not fire (ball counter does not increase) it means something is off. Look at where the ball is moving, once in the breech does it move towards the front or towards the back? If the ball moves to far forward the detent is not doing its job. if it moves to far back the bolt is resetting to far (perhaps change springs). If the ball remains in place but the ball counter does not increase you may have a problem with the eyes.

If the ball counter increases every time the trigger is pulled despite the gentle shaking, something is most likely causing problems in the feedneck/hopper. If you have a force fed hopper it may be applying to much pressure for the detent to handle.

Hope that helps