Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-10-2008, 07:17 PM #1
shreveportpball#2

Angry Why was i banned, I did NOTHING!!!

Yesterday i logged on, and i found out that i was perminately banned for feedback fraud, on my old account shreveportpball. And all my feedback is legit, so can one of you mods unban my account.
shreveportpball#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2008, 08:23 PM #2
Whiteyboy

Annual Supporting Member
Whiteyboy is a Moderator
Whiteyboy donated to help Peyton Trent
Whiteyboy is playing at Living Legends V
Whiteyboy supports Bob Gurnsey
Whiteyboy supports our troops
Who is MiketheModerator?
Whiteyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:58 PM #4
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Often when someone gets banned who thinks that all of their feedback was legitimate, it was due to a local trade.

We are very specific about local deals. It says right on the page where you leave feedback: "State if you are the buyer, seller or trader. Be sure to list the product name, and your opinion of this user. (Example: Bought Ego / A- / Would do business again!). If this transaction happened locally, it must also be specified in this box!"

If you receive feedback from a local deal that doesn't have all the correct information, it is your responsibility to report it and follow up to make sure it is edited or removed.

There's also a link right on the page where you leave feedback to the full feedback rules which are very clear as well about local deals:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feedback Rules
2. All feedback must be from PbNation. The deal must be made through PbNation and not locally at the field, on eBay or down the hall with your brother. You can meet locally to exchange gear or money, but the deal must have originated in public areas on PbNation (PM's are not valid for feedback). If you meet locally to exchange items you need to state this in the feedback. You may NOT say "fast shipping" in such circumstances or anything similar. If the person is known to you (on your team, friend from school or a relative), you must say this also. (See rule # 7 for more.) You may not post any feedback that may be misleading. Violating any of these rules is feedback fraud.

7. Please follow this format when entering feedback. Include what the item was, a short review of the transaction and a detail or two that stands out (example: 2005 Ego / B+ / would do business again, should have been packed better). Since this is the only part other people will be able to see, make sure to leave some detail to help them out. You must indicate if the person was a friend, teammate, relative or local in this blank. You also must put if the transaction was done any way besides shipping the part through UPS, USPS, Fed Ex or DHL. You also must say so if you used a 3rd party. Avoiding any of these three rules is feedback fraud.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:18 PM #6
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Please don't treat us like we don't know better. Are you really claiming you have never met him?
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 02:05 AM #7
shreveportpball#2

He used to play for my paintball team. but that was after we did the sale!
Old 05-11-2008, 02:07 AM #8
shreveportpball#2

And Why Did Yall Remove My Feedback From My Sig!!!!!!cause Everybody Has There Old Feedback In Their Sig, And You Cant Tell Me They Dont Cause There's Alot Of People With It!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 11:18 AM #9
Whiteyboy

Annual Supporting Member
Whiteyboy is a Moderator
Whiteyboy donated to help Peyton Trent
Whiteyboy is playing at Living Legends V
Whiteyboy supports Bob Gurnsey
Whiteyboy supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreveportpball#2 View Post
And Why Did Yall Remove My Feedback From My Sig!!!!!!cause Everybody Has There Old Feedback In Their Sig, And You Cant Tell Me They Dont Cause There's Alot Of People With It!!!
Your are allowed to link to the old feedback system but not to another user name. Please report it if you see it being done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feedback Rule
You are only allowed one feedback thread per username. You lose your old feedback if your username gets permanently banned, you risk a permanent ban on your current account if you reference old feedback from a banned account. If you can't find your feedback thread, that is NOT an excuse to make another. There is a tutorial here that will help you find it, and if that fails post in the Talk To Mods/Admins forum and we will help you find it.
Whiteyboy is offline   Reply With Quote