Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 12:30 AM #1
Crazyboi07

Crazyboi07 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Name for Online Store

Hey Refs,

As many know my business just opened a online store. Mike Hawkes Paintball. We picked this name to to get product up a over a year ago. When I was told by the owner to go live I was in shock but I am seeing I ain't getting traffic for the site.

So I am asking you, my fellow refs for help getting a new name for the online store.

Asking your help, please be serious. The person that comes with the name gets $100 credit towards the site once everything is changed to the new name.

GO

shopPB365.com
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-14-2015, 04:19 PM #2
digitalnico
Ref 'Medic'

Why not just Hawk Paintball or HawkPB, PBHawk, or Paintball Hawk?

Actually Paintball Hawk would be pretty cool, you could do a lot with logo creation around "Paintball Hawk". Plus its short, easy to remember, hard to misspell, and when I Googled it a minute ago the only other site that came up was "nitehawkpaintball".

That being said a few months back Google started giving priority to websites with mobile versions of the same website. That means if your website doesn't have a mobile version also - it will never be near the top of the search results. Which is bad, bad, bad for online stores! That's a huge traffic killer.

Meta tags are snippets of text that describe a website's content. If you don't have good meta tags (Google's) web crawlers will have a difficult time categorizing your website. Good tags for a paintball store site are, "paintball store", "paintball shop", "paintball", "paintball supplies", "paintball online store", "paintball sale". Basically if you were a noob and looking for paintball stuff, what would you type in??

Additionally social media is your friend. Look at Hustle paintball and Ans gear They have huge YouTube followings, they are active on Facebook and Twitter. They have friendly faces associated with them. Rory at Ans, AJ and Cromer at Hustle.
Closed Thread