Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-12-2009, 07:52 AM #22
BobLong435 (Banned)

Get an electro penumatic gun, something low pressure. It will put less stress on the paintball.
Grab a longish barrel, despite people saying otherwise, a longer barrel is more accurate. I wouldn't go too long, a 16'' barrel should work very nicely. (though stay away from the flatline, they are horribly inaccurate. Plus, after a certain range, paintballs don't even break and all you did was bounce a paintball off of them and give away your position or at best made them aware someone was shooting at them.

OVERBORE OVERBORE OVERBORE
Grab a large bore barrel, the ball never contacts the side and doesn't develop a spin to one direction or the other causing it to go awry. It will ride a cushon of air out of the barrel.

Personally, I would grab a 16'' custom products .691 barrel.
Mount that on top of a proto rail, it is a cheap light gun and will run low pressure and consistent.
BobLong435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:48 PM #23
GFX260
Jesse Day

GFX260 supports Team VICIOUS
GFX260 is for the Gunfight
Just because someone tells you to overbore more than once means nothing. chances are the ball will be getting some spin off the barrel no matter what barrel you use. In 14 years, I have decided to boresize.

overbore is good for shooting mixed paint
bore match & underbore is good for consistency & shooting a break clean

Try all first because everyone has their own preference & remember, A barrel kit gives you the option to change your mind whereas a single barrel does not.
GFX260 is offline   Reply With Quote