PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-07-2008, 11:54 AM #1
The Real Boss
Save Phace CFO

Testimonials from NON sponsored Teams/users

We would like to share with all of you some of the feedback and testimonials that we have received from teams and users around the world that are not sponsored by Save Phace. We completely understand your skepticism - I personally would feel the same way - so here is some luv to my fellow skeptics out there:

Quote:
First thing I would like to say is, thanks for letting our team use the prototype mask. The following is a list of comments from players from our team and other teams that participated in the tournament.

1. Jared team Capt. 5 years Experience: Over all I like the mask it gives you excellent field of vision and the ease of changing out the lens is great.
2. Sam – plays cover and tape. 6 years experience: The field of vision is great, changing out lens a no brainier; it is light and would look great with our team logo on it.
3. Caleb – plays cover and tape. 6 years experience:. I really like being able to custom design your own mask, great idea.
4. Hunter Ward – plays cover and tape. 7 years experience: I agree with my other team mates and really like your product. The ease of changing out the lenses and how light it is.
5. Mike Meredith – plays cover. 5 years experience and a certified ref. The lenses change out great, the graphic designs you have are a great idea the field of vision are the best I have seen.
6. Tom Snoddy – Plays center and tape. 9 years experience and certified ref. I liked everything about the mask except the foam was too hard but after Mike explained to me about the durability then that’s okay.
7. Mike Bunting – Plays cover, center. 7 experience and certified ref. Everyone that I showed the mask to and let them use it were impressed with the lightweight, ease of changing out the lenses, the ability of putting your own graphics on the mask and the field of vision, The hardness of the mask did not seem to come into play at all because it would get just as many skips as any flex mask would. I can’t wait to get mine!!!
Quote:
I used the mask for a 24 hour event this weekend, and it was perfect! I got tons of compliments, and tons of bounce off of it!
Thank you for the great mask, and thank you for the awesome customer service.
Quote:
Hello at Save Phace; I was able to play this weekend with the mask and get a few peoples comments on it. I took a shot in the mouth and ate paint but that happens the mask was super comfortable to wear and the thick foam soaked up tons of sweat keeping it out of my eyes. The protectant was applied several times as directed and the goggles never fogged or even acted like they were going to. I had a couple of semi-pro players try it on and their comments were very comfortable, one said he preferred soft ear covers, because his stood out, the other guy liked it without comment. Both liked their DYE mask, I think because it was a team mask that they had to play with. Another comment was people liked to wear "low profile" mask because they would take the pain from a bounce off the head, I did take one shot in the fore head protector that might have been a bounce so next time i will take it off and find out for my self it it helps. An idea I have is a fore head protector that is flexible foam so it gives a little, while still providing some protection. I also had a problem putting the screws back in the mask I do not know if there might be an easier way to attach the top part of the mask. I was not able to get any pictures as a result of games starting quickly. I am pleased with my purchase and am trying to promote as best as I can, Thank you for everything,
And NO - that is not a sponsored player - for real!!

Please - no cracks on grammer on this one, he is from another country and his english is understandibly not perfect.......
Quote:
Hello, I received a beautiful mask this morning.
I wish you appreciated your work and your seriousness, Bravo!
I already use the mask, and I am very satisfied with the visibility very large, and a perfect maintenance.
These are just a few of the responses that we have received. I will continue to post more as they come my way. To all the non-sponsored users out there - please feel free to post your experiences with our masks here.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-07-2008, 02:35 PM #2
yeahthatsme
hung

has been a member for 10 years
yeahthatsme supports Team VICIOUS
Old 05-08-2008, 09:48 PM #3
SN toter
yeah...I had a Super Nova

SN toter is a founding member
On the April 26th I played a scenario event and wore my Lotus all day. Honeslty I must have had at least 10-15 guys approach me about the mask. I heard everything from;

"What's that?"
"Sweet graphics!"
"Where did you get it?"
"Who makes it and how do I get one?"
"Team logo is awesome on that."

to people asking me if they could try it on. Of course I let them, we are sponsored and I wanted to promote SP. Everyone said how they liked the field of vision, one fella stated he wished it was a little more 'ear friendly' as he put it. Of all of those people no one bashed the mask or the company. A couple commented positivly on how small and light it was while another said it was too small but still cool that another choice was entering the market. It's all going to boil down to what YOU like. Not one person said how they 'despised the product'. Grow up man, troll somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahthatsme View Post
To Save Phace as a company, you guys are doing a lot better here, keep up the good work.
I'd really like to applaud you. Since I saw you post in my review I took you for an agglett with an anti Save Phace prejudice. I was mistaken as you seem to giving them a chance now. Thank you for the open mind and let me know how you like the masks when you get to try one!

Last edited by John : 08-19-2008 at 08:12 PM. Reason: removed quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:38 PM #4
TheSilverBullet
Timmy Clan Teddy Bear

TheSilverBullet donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by SN toter View Post
Wow, some people are just unreal. This is what I know...

On the April 26th I played a scenario event and wore my Lotus all day. Honeslty I must have had at least 10-15 guys approach me about the mask. I heard everything from;

"What's that?"
"Sweet graphics!"
"Where did you get it?"
"Who makes it and how do I get one?"
"Team logo is awesome on that."

to people asking me if they could try it on. Of course I let them, we are sponsored and I wanted to promote SP. Everyone said how they liked the field of vision, one fella stated he wished it was a little more 'ear friendly' as he put it. Of all of those people no one bashed the mask or the company. A couple commented positivly on how small and light it was while another said it was too small but still cool that another choice was entering the market. It's all going to boil down to what YOU like. Not one person said how they 'despised the product'. Grow up man, troll somewhere else.

I'd really like to applaud you. Since I saw you post in my review I took you for an agglett with an anti Save Phace prejudice. I was mistaken as you seem to giving them a chance now. Thank you for the open mind and let me know how you like the masks when you get to try one!

Form follows function, sure it looks cool but that doesnt mean crap if its uncomfortable and doesnt protect well. im not bashing save phace im just pointing out that looks arent everything
Old 05-08-2008, 10:45 PM #5
yeahthatsme
hung

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverBullet View Post
Form follows function, sure it looks cool but that doesnt mean crap if its uncomfortable and doesnt protect well. im not bashing save phace im just pointing out that looks arent everything
Very true, I for one am hoping the v2 masks will solve some if these issues, if it does I'm gonna pick one up and see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN toter View Post
I said it somewhere else, but the only reason I began posting here was because i disagreed with the statements and practices employed by the company, they're turning it around and I give them props for that.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:19 PM #6
SN toter
yeah...I had a Super Nova

SN toter is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverBullet View Post

I agree. For me it IS comfortable and gives me the same protection as my empire mask. So I get form and function. Everyone has different attributes they look for in products, these masks work for me but that doens't mean you'll be partial to them. I just recomend people try them out and seeing if it works for them.

I'm also excited for the v2's.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:10 AM #7
Txvman
AKA Kodiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahthatsme View Post
Very true, I for one am hoping the v2 masks will solve some if these issues, if it does I'm gonna pick one up and see how it goes.

I said it somewhere else, but the only reason I began posting here was because i disagreed with the statements and practices employed by the company, they're turning it around and I give them props for that.
I look forward to the V2 also.

I applaud you for your new attitude.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:34 AM #8
yeahthatsme
hung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txvman View Post
I look forward to the V2 also.

I applaud you for your new attitude.
it's not a change of attitude, I'm just mature enough to realize that the company is responding to criticism well and to act accordingly. if they were to repeat some of their former ridiculous claims I'd be right back on my soapbox.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:32 AM #9
The Real Boss
Save Phace CFO

Some more testimonials......

Quote:
....I'll be ordering the mirrored lens soon for this mask too. ...then I need to order a mask for my friend's birthday and one for my wife. You guys have made a great customer out of me.
So I asked him - what exactly do you like about our mask?? Here's his response:

Quote:
First of all, I'm 6'6" and have a pretty big head...no jokes please. This is one of the few masks that fits comfortably. I also LOVE the RWI foam. I just wish you had more mask designs that had RWI foam. I was visibly giddy last night when I saw how easy it was to detach the strap and remove the lens. The only thing I think you guys could improve on is the user's guide. I would suggest a booklet style with pictures.
Go figure...........
Old 05-13-2008, 10:40 AM #10
The Real Boss
Save Phace CFO

And another.........

I used the mask for a 24 hour event this weekend, and it was perfect! I got tons of compliments, and tons of bounce off of it!
Thank you for the great mask, and thank you for the awesome customer service.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:37 PM #11
GOTKILLS?
RETIRED

GOTKILLS? owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
GOTKILLS? supports Team VICIOUS
bro alls we can do is embrace the HATERS!!

they are just confused and need some place to outlet all there suppressed aggressions

SAVE PHACE rocks!! our awesome new masks rock!! all the attention they get rocks!!

be happy - stop the hate - and move on with yourselves!!
Old 05-15-2008, 02:04 AM #12
CrazyGreek
HitMan contract killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOTKILLS? View Post
bro alls we can do is embrace the HATERS!!

they are just confused and need some place to outlet all there suppressed aggressions

SAVE PHACE rocks!! our awesome new masks rock!! all the attention they get rocks!!

be happy - stop the hate - and move on with yourselves!!
Kenny, don't all these gus/gals make you LOL
Visit: TEAM OFFICIAL SITE and TACTICAL TEN PAINTBALL LEAGUE (TTPL)
Shop RAP4 & use Redeem Code "TTPL" Save 10%
Old 05-15-2008, 04:40 AM #13
GOTKILLS?
RETIRED

i love it!!

congrats again bro!!
Old 05-15-2008, 04:58 AM #14
yeahthatsme
hung

you're really driving the whole bold text and excessive exclamation marks thing into the ground, might wanna give it a rest.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:09 AM #15
GOTKILLS?
RETIRED

then close your eyes!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

listen i am not concerned with the way you do things. dont worry about me

maybe you should give the HATE a rest bro and find some friends in this place.
Old 05-15-2008, 03:01 PM #16
mayor
Awana

Quote:

you sound like a tool. If you want people to take you seriously maybe you shouldn't talk like that.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:34 PM #17
GOTKILLS?
RETIRED

lol dude you internet gangsters kill me!!

that guy has to comment on anything that mentions save phace -
by the way what bizness is it of yours???

thanks for the tool comment - you guys are def original with the insults
Old 05-15-2008, 07:00 PM #18
Ethrealwolf
Somebody'll stab ya

Quote:

...wouldn't that be counter productive? I mean, you post in most of the save phace threads... and they want to get their name out there, and show people what they're about- and they reach 1500+ people on PBnation on any given day (rather, their pictures and links and whatnot are available to 1500+ people on any given day here, saying they actually reach that many players is probably a bit of a stretch)

Basically, If we were to just 'close our eyes' to avoid having to look at your posts, wouldn't that hurt save phace? Wouldn't that mean we miss most of the save phace thread, that may or may not have information that may or may not change our minds about the product (or reinforce why we like them, whichever the case may be)?

...I'm confused here.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:59 AM #19
GOTKILLS?
RETIRED

wow how things get blown up here ??
people have to much time on there hands
i'm just tired of looking through all these threads and seeing the same trolls hanging around trying to down and awesome upcoming product that they have not even tried when it should be for the players who field tested the mask and want to share there experience with the rest of us.
its supposed to be --

Testimonials from NON sponsored Teams/users

plain and simple - instead in most of the save phace threads there a few users who think they have to pick little cyber fights with people who are actually interested in the masks!
not all this.

so lets get back to it because i'm not one for wasting space on good topic threads so good day to you and thanks for the concern !

Last edited by GOTKILLS? : 05-16-2008 at 04:04 AM.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:52 PM #20
visor
Samurai

visor supports Cereal Killerz 2
visor is playing at Living Legends III
visor is playing at Living Legends VII
visor supports Empire
Okay I have not read the last couple of post because they are way off topic. Also GOTKILLS? I skip all of your post because of the bold text. I feel that it is obnoxious. So I am going to get this back on topic.

My So Phat Digi mask just arrived via UPS so here are my first impressions. It was packaged to be shipped very nicely and nothing was damaged. I do not like the plastic package that the mask comes in it is hard to open. I prefer a box like what Vforce does for the Profilers. The mask itself is solid but does flex some for you to be able to put it on comfortably. I have not switched out the lens yet but will shortly because I want the yellow lens in for tomorrow. I put it on in front of the mirror and it is very comfortable on my face just as much if not more than my Profilers. Field of vision is the same. I consider myself to have a semi big head. The coverage was pretty close to the Profiler. The Save Phace mask does not expose my ears but comes really close. Down the jaw line it really does not look or feel like there is that much more exposed than with the Profiler. When I open my mouth all the way with the Profiler my chin does drop under the mask and the same is true with the Save Phace mask (I do think that more thin does show with the Save Phace mask but only when my mouth is fully open). So for I am pleased with the mask after the weekend I will have full review with photos because this weekend is OES at Smakzone.

Also want to note that the customer service of this company has been awesome. The reps respond to PM's quickly and even on the weekends. They also answer there e-mail just as fast. Customer service is very important to me when a company is wanting to sell me something. So even if this weekend doesn't go well I will still applaud them on their customer service.

Company's that I support: Ninja Paintball, Techt, Lurker, Pinokio
Old 05-16-2008, 07:01 PM #21
yeahthatsme
hung

Very nice visor! If you have the time/camera, you should take some pics with both masks on and toss them in the comparison picture thread, always good to see more angles on the mask.