Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-27-2008, 09:30 PM #85
LockDown Zach
naughtydawgsfan11.

LockDown Zach plays in the PSP
LockDown Zach is an NCPA player
LockDown Zach plays in the APPA D4 division
Sure it's smaller, but it is also as hard as a rock.

I'd rather have my grillz be a little bigger(but alot comfier, and look better)and still be able to give me a bounce.

Fail

/Rant
Xcape paintball.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-27-2008, 09:36 PM #86
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

cryptic.paintball plays in the APPA D5 division
cryptic.paintball is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
cryptic.paintball is Legendary
cryptic.paintball is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDown Zach View Post
Sure it's smaller, but it is also as hard as a rock.

I'd rather have my grillz be a little bigger(but alot comfier, and look better)and still be able to give me a bounce.

Fail

/Rant
Or you could not get hit in the head
Old 08-31-2008, 10:51 PM #87
scorchingcold
Scorching CAN be Cold

I want one of these masks
Old 08-31-2008, 10:52 PM #88
Sly1
Ill Customs .!

old man.. bad..
Old 09-08-2008, 04:56 PM #89
EZbunker

has been a member for 10 years
been a while, but:

I thought the idea behind a good paintball mask was - vision area and bounce factor.

Have to say, coming from the days when all we wore were goggles that I could care less about a head shot anywhere except the eyes - but man, give me flexible face armor every single time, please. I've won major tournament games because of hits that bounced of the mask. You can't get that with hard armor no matter what.

So far as ear coverage goes - ummm, I like to hear what's happening on the field, not my own breathing.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:27 PM #90
runner007

so long as you can breathe and you can see, I don't think that it really matters
Old 11-04-2008, 09:07 AM #91
akara13
South West PB

akara13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
akara13 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
akara13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I have received several "skips" off my mask. with the rate of fire that people are using now if one skips you are likely to be hit by 3 or 4 right after it. As far as the hearing goes I can hear just fine I don't pay attention to my breathing, it is loud when I am yelling though, but not much louder than any other mask.

Justin
http://www.southwestpaintball.net/
Old 11-04-2008, 03:16 PM #92
Waxball88
Ego♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by akara13 View Post
I have received several "skips" off my mask. with the rate of fire that people are using now if one skips you are likely to be hit by 3 or 4 right after it. As far as the hearing goes I can hear just fine I don't pay attention to my breathing, it is loud when I am yelling though, but not much louder than any other mask.
Maybe if you are locomotive retarded. Using that bull**** excuse the way sp has is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous. After you play with some good players on a tourney level you play tighter. I have NEVER been shot more than once in my mask unless it was a bonus ball. Once i hear and feel that movement i check in.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:03 PM #93
Txvman
AKA Kodiak

akara13 has a good point. He got skips off of his mask and if he plays tighter then he would still have been in the game...
Old 11-07-2008, 11:17 AM #94
I'm_Addicted
snowman FTW

I'm_Addicted owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtybirdy51 View Post
people will wear the mask the way that they see fit- that is, what's most comfortable to them.
agreed, the way you position the mask in your pictures is not comfortable for people like me and it also makes the other masks (the non SP) look bulkier. By wearing the strap higher on the head it is not only more comfortable but it makes the profile of the mask much smaller.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:01 AM #95
PaintedSoldier
adrenaline is the bestest

the save phace don't even compare to any of the mask they compare the size to, i got a pair of Phace's and first off they are HARD and HEAVY, the goggles are ok but still you will feel the weight of this mask and dont expect to be catching bounces of this thing either
Old 11-13-2008, 07:54 PM #96
Txvman
AKA Kodiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintedSoldier View Post
the save phace don't even compare to any of the mask they compare the size to, i got a pair of Phace's and first off they are HARD and HEAVY, the goggles are ok but still you will feel the weight of this mask and dont expect to be catching bounces of this thing either
I totally disagree. I don't feel the weight of the Save Phace anymore than any other mask I've worn. Your stating the obvious, we all know they are a hard mask. Many have reported skips using the Save Phace also.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:55 PM #97
The Real Boss
Save Phace CFO

I challenge you to put our mask on a scale and then weigh any of your other favorite masks. Our mask weighs less than most out there on the market.