PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-12-2008, 10:09 PM #1
xpistalpetex

has been a member for 10 years
dragun tes reg fitting

anyone know whats the converter to use so i can use macroline fittings?
xpistalpetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-16-2008, 11:06 PM #2
LZ EMPIR3
LZ EMPIR3

yea dude its all screwed up. dragun made its hoses and reg its own threads, no other marker uses them. i didnt look for a converter so idk if their is one. i just a got a whole new reg, macro, and bottomline
Dragun T.E.S. gray to silver~custom 3 way adjustable trigger~Shocktech T.E.S. tube~Halo A and a pulse~12'' Dye Titanium Boomstick silver to black~Shocktech Superfly Bolt~Pure Energy 3k 48 cu~CP reg~CP On/Off bottomline~blue macro

''Pressure makes diamonds.''
~General George Patton Jr

WTB a PMR
LZ EMPIR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:53 PM #3
xpistalpetex

ok thanks for the info because i was pretty sure some had a convertor or a reg that look the same as the dragun's with a macroline fitting
xpistalpetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:48 PM #4
rodeo79_99

You can cross thread a common thread fitting into the reg the threads in the reg are soft just make sure you use teflon tape...And dont plan on switching back to the old line because it will no longer work.....I have done this on many of my guns to get by in a pinch,,,It does work!!!!! You will still be able to use the fittings themselves in something else if you ever upgrade,just take a small flathead screwdriver and clean out the threads on the fitting...
You will need to get a new bottomline though..There it no way to tighten down the fitting with it being inset the way it is.... Or you can just make it easy but costly and throw a cp or palmer or a boblong torpedo reg on it... Your chocie...This is just a cheaper fix for ya...

Last edited by rodeo79_99 : 04-21-2008 at 11:02 PM.
rodeo79_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:32 PM #5
Tainen

you can get the bob long regs really cheap these days... I did that when I had a TES, and then went for a used unimount setup. It was a lot more pricey than gimmicking something up- around 50 bucks to be exact, but it worked a heck of a lot better and more reliable than cross threading does. I hate the stock Dragun drop, because if you've got a big gauge, it won't fit without some gimmicking.

Old Feedback
New Feedback

Odyssey gun w/ extras
Tainen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:34 PM #6
rodeo79_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tainen View Post
you can get the bob long regs really cheap these days... I did that when I had a TES, and then went for a used unimount setup. It was a lot more pricey than gimmicking something up- around 50 bucks to be exact, but it worked a heck of a lot better and more reliable than cross threading does. I hate the stock Dragun drop, because if you've got a big gauge, it won't fit without some gimmicking.
I agree with you totally on the drop.They didnt think very far ahead on that one!!! The stock gauge on most tanks wont even let you screw it in. STUPID!!!!! (Im not talking about you,Tainen ethier so dont pull your guns up just yet.)And the crossthreading is just a fast fix if you dont have the cash at the time.I have never had any leaks with doing that but I havent left it that way for very long ethier..
rodeo79_99 is offline   Reply With Quote