PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-27-2015, 11:29 PM #1
iProWolf

Anyone want to help build a new paintball team? Age 15 -18

Looking for people who are interest in creating a paintball team around sfv area or anyone near there. Looking for Sponsors, Players, Ideas for team name, Practices and tourneys to join,paint sponsors and home field if anyone is interested to create a paintball team etc.
pm me my name is Ivan age 15 just looking for people new or experienced to start a paintball team. Once again thanks.
iProWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2015, 01:42 PM #2
iProWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlitos_95 View Post
My brother and I would be interested if this actually happens. We've been thinking about starting our own team. My name is Carlos, age 20. I've been playing for about a year now, mainly recreational, but I would love to learn how to play speedball and join tournaments if the opportunity presents itself.
Sweet, Pm with your contact information phone, email, how old are both of you i wouldn't mind any older, setup, then we an talk personal about starting an actually team and finding the right fit name for the team also a home field would be great just to see where u guys are around.
Home Field Paintball Wars, CPP, Ambush Paintball Park
Looking for a 5 man team and also creating a team!
Old 08-02-2015, 11:42 PM #3
iProWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by iProWolf View Post
Looking for people who are interest in creating a paintball team around sfv area or anyone near there. Looking for Sponsors, Players, Ideas for team name, Practices and tourneys to join,paint sponsors and home field if anyone is interested to create a paintball team etc.
pm me my name is Ivan age 15 just looking for people new or experienced to start a paintball team. Once again thanks.

Everyone who is interested PM Me or email me at IReveles310@gmail.com
We will meet at Whitter Paintball Park for juice clinic search the thread up Juice clinics for more info and all players interested to join ages 15-20 be there, but notify me with contact phone name position kik and any further ideas please want a lot of feedback.
Old 08-06-2015, 02:15 PM #4
Dnas_
Rage.

Dnas_ plays in the USPL
Dnas_ plays in the PSP
Dnas_ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Dnas_ plays in the APPA D4 division
Dnas_ supports DLX Technology
If you guys are ever at ambush id be willing to help you guys get things together.
California Claxtons Hot for '12
Carolina Blue Luxe
Dnas_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 03:03 PM #5
iProWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnas_ View Post
If you guys are ever at ambush id be willing to help you guys get things together.
Wait u want to join or helping us start a team at ambush because bother are welcome we need a home field tbh. Pm for more info.
Old 08-18-2015, 02:43 AM #6
3phoneshawty
XBL: Trill Goku

3phoneshawty has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Im new to the sport but would like to join a team im 18 played paintball before just bought my own gun and i wanna learn to play speedball at the tournament level

DeWayne 18, LA