Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2015, 02:05 PM #1
Ftbllstr25
Lets Boke some Smowls
 
Ftbllstr25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 818 socal
Ftbllstr25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ftbllstr25 supports Team VICIOUS
Ftbllstr25 supports Empire
Pump tournament Events

How many Pump Events happen in Southern California? I know there is BRPL, King of pump, and Chosen 4. But since PSP is no longer around, are there others that im missing? anybody know how many exactly they have a year?
__________________
Socal Pump Baller 818
Proud Owner of a Besales Silver Evolution Pump
------------------------
Fields I have played on: Field of Fire, Warped, CPP, PB USA (Santa Clarita), PB USA (Simi Valley), PB USA (Agua Dulce), Urban Quest, Styrker PB, Ambush, HSP, SC Village, Tombstone, and Jungle.
------------------------
I don't bash on noobs, because some of them have hot moms!
Ftbllstr25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-13-2015, 03:29 PM #2
Murz
2 FRAAMEEZZZ!!
 
Murz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Murz is attending Decay of Nations VII
Murz supports Empire
King of Pump is the new BRPL, they are not two separate events. Only other one off hand I can think of is the Davis pump events. Next year NXL will have a California stop as well.
__________________
Team Kamandag
Murz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 04:13 PM #3
Ftbllstr25
Lets Boke some Smowls
 
Ftbllstr25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 818 socal
Ftbllstr25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ftbllstr25 supports Team VICIOUS
Ftbllstr25 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murz View Post
King of Pump is the new BRPL, they are not two separate events. Only other one off hand I can think of is the Davis pump events. Next year NXL will have a California stop as well.
Well Davis is up north but we can count for the total amount of tournaments in California. How many total tournaments a year would you say there are if you combined all these leagues?
__________________
Socal Pump Baller 818
Proud Owner of a Besales Silver Evolution Pump
------------------------
Fields I have played on: Field of Fire, Warped, CPP, PB USA (Santa Clarita), PB USA (Simi Valley), PB USA (Agua Dulce), Urban Quest, Styrker PB, Ambush, HSP, SC Village, Tombstone, and Jungle.
------------------------
I don't bash on noobs, because some of them have hot moms!
Ftbllstr25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 11:24 AM #4
yoder916
DIRTBAGS
 
yoder916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sacramento
yoder916 plays in the PSP
Davis Pump Series has a total of 5 events a year. KOP (Formerly BRPL) is hard to determine, they've only had one event so far and haven't announced another, and or any series details. Then the Chosen 4 Series (Hosted by the Kamandags) usually 4 events a year if I remember correctly, however one event took place in Las Vegas, and others may as well.
yoder916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 12:10 PM #5
Ftbllstr25
Lets Boke some Smowls
 
Ftbllstr25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 818 socal
Ftbllstr25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ftbllstr25 supports Team VICIOUS
Ftbllstr25 supports Empire
dang so there is a good amount of events going on this year. so davis pump series have 5 events up in Nor cal or do they happen to switch fields and come down to Socal?
__________________
Socal Pump Baller 818
Proud Owner of a Besales Silver Evolution Pump
------------------------
Fields I have played on: Field of Fire, Warped, CPP, PB USA (Santa Clarita), PB USA (Simi Valley), PB USA (Agua Dulce), Urban Quest, Styrker PB, Ambush, HSP, SC Village, Tombstone, and Jungle.
------------------------
I don't bash on noobs, because some of them have hot moms!
Ftbllstr25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 11:53 AM #6
Murz
2 FRAAMEEZZZ!!
 
Murz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Murz is attending Decay of Nations VII
Murz supports Empire
As far as I know all the Davis series events are at the same field in Davis, CA.
__________________
Team Kamandag
Murz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 12:43 PM #7
Ftbllstr25
Lets Boke some Smowls
 
Ftbllstr25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 818 socal
Ftbllstr25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ftbllstr25 supports Team VICIOUS
Ftbllstr25 supports Empire
Man thats a drive for all of us down here in LA county all the way up to Davis. Ive seen the adds for Chosen 4 and Davis here on PBnation. How do i go about getting more info on the BRPL and NXL pump events when they are going to start?
__________________
Socal Pump Baller 818
Proud Owner of a Besales Silver Evolution Pump
------------------------
Fields I have played on: Field of Fire, Warped, CPP, PB USA (Santa Clarita), PB USA (Simi Valley), PB USA (Agua Dulce), Urban Quest, Styrker PB, Ambush, HSP, SC Village, Tombstone, and Jungle.
------------------------
I don't bash on noobs, because some of them have hot moms!
Ftbllstr25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 01:13 PM #8
Murz
2 FRAAMEEZZZ!!
 
Murz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Murz is attending Decay of Nations VII
Murz supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftbllstr25 View Post
Man thats a drive for all of us down here in LA county all the way up to Davis. Ive seen the adds for Chosen 4 and Davis here on PBnation. How do i go about getting more info on the BRPL and NXL pump events when they are going to start?
Yeah for Davis we just leave at midnight and take turns driving all the way through. Eat breakfast, play the event, drive home and stop at Harris Ranch for dinner!

As far as I know there has been a pump event at each NXL tournament. They have said they will come to Cali next season.

For BRPL/KoP go to the Blitz FaceBook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/287249780947/

For NXL:
https://xball.com/nxl/live/#/
__________________
Team Kamandag
Murz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 01:14 PM #9
Ftbllstr25
Lets Boke some Smowls
 
Ftbllstr25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 818 socal
Ftbllstr25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ftbllstr25 supports Team VICIOUS
Ftbllstr25 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murz View Post
Yeah for Davis we just leave at midnight and take turns driving all the way through. Eat breakfast, play the event, drive home and stop at Harris Ranch for dinner!

As far as I know there has been a pump event at each NXL tournament. They have said they will come to Cali next season.

For BRPL/KoP go to the Blitz FaceBook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/287249780947/

For NXL:
https://xball.com/nxl/live/#/
You the man MURZ, much appreciated on the info provided
__________________
Socal Pump Baller 818
Proud Owner of a Besales Silver Evolution Pump
------------------------
Fields I have played on: Field of Fire, Warped, CPP, PB USA (Santa Clarita), PB USA (Simi Valley), PB USA (Agua Dulce), Urban Quest, Styrker PB, Ambush, HSP, SC Village, Tombstone, and Jungle.
------------------------
I don't bash on noobs, because some of them have hot moms!
Ftbllstr25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 08:52 AM #10
yoder916
DIRTBAGS
 
yoder916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sacramento
yoder916 plays in the PSP
Here is the Davis Pump Series link from FB.
https://www.facebook.com/davisPB.Pump.Series?fref=ts
yoder916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:06 AM #11
Ftbllstr25
Lets Boke some Smowls
 
Ftbllstr25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 818 socal
Ftbllstr25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ftbllstr25 supports Team VICIOUS
Ftbllstr25 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoder916 View Post
Here is the Davis Pump Series link from FB.
https://www.facebook.com/davisPB.Pump.Series?fref=ts
Thanks Yoder much appreciated as well
__________________
Socal Pump Baller 818
Proud Owner of a Besales Silver Evolution Pump
------------------------
Fields I have played on: Field of Fire, Warped, CPP, PB USA (Santa Clarita), PB USA (Simi Valley), PB USA (Agua Dulce), Urban Quest, Styrker PB, Ambush, HSP, SC Village, Tombstone, and Jungle.
------------------------
I don't bash on noobs, because some of them have hot moms!
Ftbllstr25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:33 PM #12
mister2driver
This is my PUMP BADGE
 
mister2driver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 213/323/818 SoCal
mister2driver plays in the PSP
mister2driver plays in the APPA D4 division
mister2driver supports Empire
Hey now.


.
__________________

KAMANDAG Bang Out Games @ WARPED & AMBUSH

mister2driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:57 PM #13
Ftbllstr25
Lets Boke some Smowls
 
Ftbllstr25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 818 socal
Ftbllstr25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ftbllstr25 supports Team VICIOUS
Ftbllstr25 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister2driver View Post
Hey now.


.
whats going on bud?
__________________
Socal Pump Baller 818
Proud Owner of a Besales Silver Evolution Pump
------------------------
Fields I have played on: Field of Fire, Warped, CPP, PB USA (Santa Clarita), PB USA (Simi Valley), PB USA (Agua Dulce), Urban Quest, Styrker PB, Ambush, HSP, SC Village, Tombstone, and Jungle.
------------------------
I don't bash on noobs, because some of them have hot moms!
Ftbllstr25 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump