I hate math

DOA Paintball, Pod Warz ~ Gun Giveaway! ~

Who: DOA Paintball

What: Pod Warz

When: July 19, 2008

Where: DOA Paintball
2444 Quail Ridge Ave
St. Charles, Iowa, 50240

Why: To have a fun filled days and win prizes ranging from Proto packs, gloves, masks, and other gear and dont forget about the Proto Marker being give away!

Other Info (Pricing):

$20 Entry Fee
$55 per case
$15 per person for Gun/Mask Rental

For more information or if you are planning on attending please call 515-462-3596
rtsallaway:Cruise says "when you come to an accident, as a scientologist, you must do something and you are the only one who can do anything." What?How arrogant is this midget?Imagine this:Tom Cruise stops at the scene of an accident and paramedics are already there working on a motorcycle crash victim who may or may not have suffered a spinal injury. Does Cruise push the emergency personnel out of the way and say,stand back.I'm the only dildo who can save this man! Im a scientologist! A Moron!
jony42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 12:34 PM #2
EvilOgre8705
BBC!

EvilOgre8705 plays in the APPA beginner division
Whats Pod Warz?
Old 05-02-2008, 05:04 PM #3
bigballer14

has been a member for 10 years
little more info wouldn't be a bad thing...

I WANT YOUR GUNS FOR CHEAP! LOOK HERE IF YOU NEED TO GET RID OF YOUR GUN ASAP!

Word.
Aim~nukifyoubukk515
bigballer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:00 PM #4
jony42
I hate math

hey i let that guy use my account so ill have him post some more details.
Basicaly thier are two teams and in the middle are pods. If you collect the pods they have a number in them and you win a prize. Last year i won a pair of proto pants. Also every time you get hit the other team gets points and you sit out for 10 minutes then jump back in. So basicaly its like big team battle and if you get pods you get prizes. Also their are two mercs in the middle in a house. they are the real challenge. They guard the pods. any other questions just ask i think i might be able to answer them. It is a lot of fun and dont think that oh i can just run up and grab pods and run back and get all the prizes. Its not as easy as that, and all the good prizes are near the very center.
rtsallaway:Cruise says "when you come to an accident, as a scientologist, you must do something and you are the only one who can do anything." What?How arrogant is this midget?Imagine this:Tom Cruise stops at the scene of an accident and paramedics are already there working on a motorcycle crash victim who may or may not have suffered a spinal injury. Does Cruise push the emergency personnel out of the way and say,stand back.I'm the only dildo who can save this man! Im a scientologist! A Moron!
Old 05-02-2008, 08:26 PM #5
EvilOgre8705
BBC!

Sounds like a cool challenge...We can bring our own gear right? Don't have to just rent ur gunz??
Old 05-03-2008, 10:59 PM #6
jony42
I hate math

yeah you can bring your own gear
Old 05-05-2008, 01:40 PM #7
EvilOgre8705
BBC!

Sounds very interesting event, ill look into signing up?
Old 05-07-2008, 10:56 PM #8
EvilOgre8705
BBC!

Yeah I was thinking about going but it's about 3 hours to go and something tells me it won't be worth it....