Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-24-2008, 11:00 PM #1
weltboy

Paintball Injuries - This Guy Got Worked!

Did this paintballer get badly injured?

Funny, my name here is weltboy becuase on my first day as a noooooobie I got nailed a few times and still had a few bruises when I signed up here

What is the worst injury you got playing paintball?
weltboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2008, 08:55 AM #2
beingextreme

I got a nasty welt that tore up my skin from a guy we used to play with that thought it was funny to play with his gun at it's highest velocity. When we went to a field and saw him chrono his gun, we found out that his gun shot 408 fps at it's highest velocity.
beingextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:26 PM #3
rynftw

well, getting hit in the fingers is probably the most painful, but then again getting shot in the mask and having the paint spray into my mouth for the first time sucked too
Old 05-01-2008, 07:36 AM #4
ion-master

I'd say diving into the snake, and getting hit in the throat by the guy in the end of the snake sucked the most
ion-master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 07:37 AM #5
darkballer16

my worst injury was 2 weeks ago i made a guy mad and he shot me at less then 5 foot range it went under my mask hit my jaw/ear my left ear was cut and my ear cannal is still bruised i lost 28% of my hearing in my left ear =(
darkballer16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 08:49 PM #6
xsn0man
I bleed burgundy and gold

thats...thats messed up. you should beat his ***.
How many "looks like an shoebox shocker and karni had a baby" threads does it take to prove most paintballers are idiots?
IMP Parts Sale!
xsn0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:11 PM #7
wdptheone

i was playin about a month ago and some hotshot from a local team came out to play and the first game i shot him off the break and then in the snak the next game. Well in the third game i was at the fifty and he was in the back stand up and he shot me fair and square but when i called myself out and stood up and he thought it would be funny to bounce ball me (8 times) so i was pretty pissed and i just turned around without thinking and shot him back and he stood up and we got in this gun fight from about ten feet away. They asked him to never come back and i just got a slap on the wrist
Old 05-16-2008, 03:04 PM #8
andrew hw99
Pro Wyatt

andrew hw99 plays in the PSP
andrew hw99 donated to help Peyton Trent
andrew hw99 plays in the APPA D2 division
I broke a small bone in my hand after getting shot their a few times
Old 05-25-2008, 01:26 PM #9
paintballinguptexas (Banned)
That's what she said!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdptheone View Post
i was playin about a month ago and some hotshot from a local team came out to play and the first game i shot him off the break and then in the snak the next game. Well in the third game i was at the fifty and he was in the back stand up and he shot me fair and square but when i called myself out and stood up and he thought it would be funny to bounce ball me (8 times) so i was pretty pissed and i just turned around without thinking and shot him back and he stood up and we got in this gun fight from about ten feet away. They asked him to never come back and i just got a slap on the wrist
you mean BONUS ball? yeah it sucks........well i was snap shotting in this one game and this guy thought it would be funny to light me up.i didnt kow so right as i snap out, my hand takes a bunch of hits....my hand got cut cuz some balls hit the trigger guard and paint shards flew............and the paint didnt smell good too.......
paintballinguptexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:55 PM #10
thewindshieldwiper

Omg!
thewindshieldwiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:20 AM #11
QcXf

I was at a tournament once and i lit a guy up but he decided he wasnt out even if he has paint all over him he kept running at me. I was yelling at him that he was out. As I was yelling he shot and a ball went under my mask and hit me in the lip. I proceeded to bleed everywhere and it looked like I had the herps of the mouth for a week.
QcXf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:31 PM #12
EclipseKid3186
I'm a party animal...

EclipseKid3186 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EclipseKid3186 supports Team VICIOUS
EclipseKid3186 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
EclipseKid3186 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkballer16 View Post
my worst injury was 2 weeks ago i made a guy mad and he shot me at less then 5 foot range it went under my mask hit my jaw/ear my left ear was cut and my ear cannal is still bruised i lost 28% of my hearing in my left ear =(
If someone did that to me I'd walk over to them yank off their mask and beat the S*** out of them
Old 06-11-2008, 03:34 PM #13
JASZER13
♥Redrum Unit♥

JASZER13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Last week I was walking out with a hit and as I was walkint to the side lines I got hit right on the right side of the mask (at an angle) All of the splatter squirted into my eyes. It burned dearly I had to have a ref help me get to my car.
JASZER13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:35 PM #14
EclipseKid3186
I'm a party animal...

EclipseKid3186 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EclipseKid3186 supports Team VICIOUS
EclipseKid3186 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
EclipseKid3186 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by QcXf View Post
I was at a tournament once and i lit a guy up but he decided he wasnt out even if he has paint all over him he kept running at me. I was yelling at him that he was out. As I was yelling he shot and a ball went under my mask and hit me in the lip. I proceeded to bleed everywhere and it looked like I had the herps of the mouth for a week.
That would suck but its kinda funny the way you described how you looked

Last edited by EclipseKid3186 : 11-22-2008 at 05:00 PM.
EclipseKid3186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 05:01 PM #15
SLUGS
not one of them 2k8ers

a few weeks ago i got hit in the adams apple it is way worse then fingers
Old 06-24-2008, 10:47 PM #16
brando123
has a dick like jesus

brando123 helped look for balloons
saw a guy dive and the tank hit his mouth and he lost 3 teeth and got knocked out and had a concussion.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:42 PM #17
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

Uh, first round yesterday I was in the right corner, shot out a guy in my mirror then shot out a guy in a dorito. I then felt like a retarded **** not doing anything since I couldn't see anyone or anything, so I went to run up snake tape. For some retarded reason I just stopped in front of S1 and was shooting at back left. A guy was in S2 and he shot me right in the nads, didn't feel it at first, then it hit me like a concrete truck driven by a guy on crack.

Nothing else bothers me though. I got shot in the adams apple and it didn't bother me. Got shot in the ear (I wear a Flex with cut soft ears) and it didn't bother me much either.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:16 PM #18
Czop418

Playing Woods Ball . Guy was Sitting in a Tree Stand. Got Shot Fell out of the Tree Stand , and Broke his Wrist. Not to Mention his Gun Broke.
Czop418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:56 PM #19
protobanned1992

i got shot in the head and blood squrted out

ps i was out and a kid with a tippman didnt know how to play i was out and he was hit he thaught it was war or something and ran to me put the gun 1 foot away from my head and bam need less to say he didnt play for the rest of the day
protobanned1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:00 PM #20
protobanned1992

i got shot in the head and blood squrted out

ps i was out and a kid with a tippman didnt know how to play i was out and he was hit he thaught it was war or something and ran to me put the gun 1 foot away from my head and bam need less to say he didnt play for the rest of the day
protobanned1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:05 PM #21
jamparty
DMC

i was playing in a corn field at a local small scenario and my frined was in front of me and said hey i think i see him so he shot a few times and the guy return with prolly about half a hopper. i turned when i got hit but he kept shooting because he couldnt see. my *** was covered in welts and it was purple and then bled a little when i sat down lol