It's time to get out your stock-class equipment, and get ready to play paintball the way the inventors intended it to be played - with Skill, sportsmanship and camaraderie!
We play stock-class paintball because it embodies the original spirit of the game. Our games are open to anyone who has their own stock-class equipment, and who enjoys the challenge and sheer fun of stock-class play. So, if you play stock-class paintball, then this is one event you don't want to miss!
Please join us on Sunday, May 21st at Albany Paintball Experience (A.P.E.) in Nassau, NY for the ultimate stock-class event!!!
The new location (Albany) is centrally located in the Northeast, and is between a two and a half to three hour drive from all major metropolitan points - Boston, Providence, New Haven, NYC, Scranton. A.P.E. is located on 150 acres of relatively level land, and has a HUGE playing area that includes a ton of structures, villages, bunkers and deep woods.
At last years event we had a total of 97 players in attendance. THIS IS THE YEAR WE WILL BREAK 100!!! That's right! It's gonna be a stock-class BIG GAME!!!
Here are the event details...
• Entry fee is $35 per player
• A huge, stock-class raffle with awesome prizes!!! Grand prize is a brand new stock-class Phantom donated by CCI.
• Bring your own stock-class gun, 12 grams and 10-round tubes - rental guns will NOT be available, but a few folks may have loaners - PM me for details.
• The event is BYOP
, however A.P.E. will have cases of paint available to purchase at the game (Brands/Cost TBD)
• Camp out the night before the game (see details below)
• Woodsball only, capture the flag format, 285fps max
• Adult, experienced refs!
• One of the top local food trucks owned by an award-winning chef will be on hand to serve up some amazing BBQ!
• FREE Flag Capture patches for every player who grabs and gangs a flag to win a game!
• Due to the size of the event, and in consideration of the attendees coming long-distance, there will be no rain date
. The game will only be called if there is a safety concern regarding the weather. Same goes for the camp out.
The camp out starts at 4:00pm on Saturday, May 20th. Players are welcome to set up tents, hammocks or camp trailers in the designated camping area. Grills are OK to bring along. Bonfire will start at dusk. Gates will be closed at 11:00pm. Bring along your war stories, jokes, guitars, harmonicas, or whatever else will make the evening memorable (excluding death metal from a boom box with really bad speakers, of course).
Game registration will start at 9:00am Sunday, so that we can start games by 10:00/10:30am. We will be making every effort to start games on time, and will not be waiting for stragglers to start the games. If you're not ready, then you'll have to sit out until the next game starts.
For more information on the field, click HERE
Note that our definition of a stock-class gun must meet 3 simple criteria: 1) pump-action/manually operated, 2) have a horizontally-mounted feed tube, and 3) is powered by a single 12-gram CO2 cartridge (i.e. Nelspots, PGPs, S/C Phantoms, Grey Ghosts, Retro 7s, KP2s, etc.). Semi-autos, open-class pumps with any size CA/HPA tanks and/or direct feeds (with hoppers) will not be allowed - absolutely NO exceptions.
Other modifications that ARE NOT allowed:
• First Strike Rounds
• Spring Feeds
• Mag-fed semi-auto pistols
• Laser sights
Modifications that ARE allowed:
• Any pump guns with direct feeds that have a 90° elbow which allows a horizontally-mounted feed tube to be mounted right off the feed nipple
• Lever changers/slam changers that hold ONE 12-gram (no 6-packs, turret changers)
• Stabilizers/regulators/expansion chambers
• Maximum 20 round feed tube
• Any length barrel/sized barrels
• Pump guns with auto-triggers are allowed because a horizontal feed negates the ability to auto-trigger
For more details visit: https://www.facebook.com/StockClassHQ/
OK, so whose in?