Hi All, (Connecticut, Mass and RI players) I am rebranding and relaunching my team out of the "D5 world" and launching our current players and team in to more competitive and structured NEXL D4 play for next year.
I am looking to fill 2 spots for next season's NEXL D4 schedule.
Below are some details in helping you decide if this is a good spot for you:
- Able to financially commit to a full season of paintball
- Have transportation
- Be fully geared (from mask to pants): preferably with a secondary set up
- Be available for practices on Sundays: 1-2 times per month (Matt's Outback)
- Have Facebook, computer and Internet lol (Sounds crazy but some people don't)
- Can get along with other players (no babysitting here lol)
- Although I'd like skilled players, I am looking more for those willing to practice and improve individual and team skills as well as focus on building team dynamic and communication
- Be unranked, D5 or D4
The tryout process will not be an over the top drill it and kill it format. Instead, it will simply take the form of playing points and practicing with our current group. Like I said, I am focused more on team dynamic and player integration than I am on typical drills. If it sounds like something you're interested in shoot me a PM or text me your name and that you're responding to this post. Thanks! Eric 8603681969