Greetings fellow stock-class enthusiasts. Fall is here, and that means another Tactical Assault Command (TAC) Stocktoberfest stock-class celebration.
This year it will be held on Sunday, October 12th at Airsports Paintball in Ludlow, MA. Our games are open to anyone who has their own stock-class equipment, and who enjoys the challenge and sportsmanship of stock-class play. I have been in touch with Airsports and they are excited to host another stock-class event at their field.
Here are the details...
• Entry fee is $25 per player
• Bring your own stock-class equipment
• Stock-class rental guns will NOT be available (some loaner equipment may be available from individual players)
• BYOP!!!! Different brands of paint and 12-gram CO2s will be available for purchase from Airsports (brands and prices will be posted)
• Stock-Class T-shirts will be for sale (limited number and limited sizes only)
• Rain date: Note that we will play if the forecast is only calling for a light, intermittent drizzle, or a brief passing shower. However, we will postpone the game (date TBD/possibly Sunday Oct 26th) if the forecast is calling for steady rain for all/most of the day. The final decision will be made the day before the game.
We'll also be having a camp out the night before on Saturday, Oct 11th. The camp out starts at 4 pm. Pitch a tent, fire up the cook stove and get ready to celebrate Stocktoberfest in style! There will be a firepit for the usual fireside festivities.
For those not camping out, game registration will start at 9:00am. We will be making every effort to start games on time, and will not be waiting for stragglers to start the games.
I am also contacting the official BBQ Pit Master of Airsports Paintball, and am trying to arrange a game day meal of bratwurst, sausages, hot dogs, hamburgers and sauerkraut! Great Stocktoberfest food at great prices!
Spread the word, and bring all your friends. Don't miss out on awesome stock-class action this fall!!!
Note that our definition of a stock-class gun must meet 3 simple criteria: 1) pump-action/manually operated, 2) have a horizontally mounted feed tube, and 3) is powered by a single 12-gram CO2 cartridge (i.e. Nelspots, PGPs, S/C Phantoms, Grey Ghosts, Retro 7s, KP2s, etc.). Semi-autos, open-class pumps with any size CA/HPA tanks and/or direct feeds (with stick feeds or hoppers) will not be allowed - absolutely NO exceptions.
Other modifications that ARE NOT allowed:
• First Strike Rounds
• Spring Feeds
• Mag-fed semi-auto pistols
• Laser sights (due to potential eye injuries)
Modifications that ARE allowed:
• Pump guns with direct feeds that have an elbow which allows a horizontally-mounted feed tube to be mounted right off the feed nipple
• Lever changers/slam changers that hold ONE 12-gram (no 6-packs, turret changers)
• Stabilizers/regulators/expansion chambers
• Maximum 20 round feed tube
•*Any length barrel/sized barrels
• Guns that are have auto-triggers are allowed because a horizontal feed negates the ability to auto-trigger
If you're tired of the cheating, arguing and poor sportsmanship of mainstream paintball, then it's time you play some stock-class ball. Discover how paintball was originally intended to be played!
Airsports website: http://www.airsportspb.com/
Tactical Assault Command: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tacti...d/135995059956