PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-02-2003, 10:16 AM #1
molester

has been a member for 10 years
Thumbs up Tippmann A-5 rt used w/extras + stock parts

I have a Tippmann A-5 with a double trigger, rt, cp drop forward, smart parts on/off asa, 32 degrees blue gas thru, 12 inch aci zero gravity barrel, lapco drop forward adaptor, and all the stock parts that came with the gun except the single trigger. i got this gun in december of 2002 and it has treated me very very well. i am seeing what i can get for this gun so i could possibly get a e-mag, angel, autococker, or other. this gun just got new o-ring put on everthing and i had it professionally cleaned internally. this gun is a low mantienence gun so you really dont have to worry about cleaning it much. it is very easy to field strip and take it apart. i have the owners manual with this gun as well. it is capable of hitting 16 bps using the rt (reactive trigger) system. the cyclone feed hopper gets rid of the idea of a motorized loader. it will pump balls into the chamber at 17 bps. it runs off co2, or compressed air as well as the gun and rt system. as i have said it has treated me very well and is a great all around gun. if you do take care of it it will last you forever. please dont mistreat this gun as it is great!!! if you would like to see pictures of it or have any question about it please e-mail me at usdskatinbunny@cs.com. also if you would like a CO2 tank with this purchase or TRADE (accepted.) please let me know. Make a offer. thanks alot. Christian
Old 07-02-2003, 02:37 PM #2
pmicocker
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
wrong fourm, go to semi markers fourm, this fourm is for feeback only, thanx