PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-20-2008, 09:43 PM #22
vkyle8 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _SP_Baller_585_ View Post
or better yet spend the 1650 on drinks for everyone at the bar....
and that would pay for a huge *** bar too
vkyle8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-20-2008, 09:44 PM #23
RussWLW2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkyle8 View Post
im never going to buy one solely on the price
im guessing you feel that way about ego's as well than.
Ebay user name- Michigan333
RussWLW2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:48 PM #24
vkyle8 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussWLW2004 View Post
im guessing you feel that way about ego's as well than.
nope i own one

i bought a etek and a 07 for the same price as 1 luxe
Old 04-20-2008, 09:50 PM #25
vkyle8 (Banned)

im about to start a pool to see how long dlx stays in business or lowers there guns down by at least $300.....any one in?
Old 04-20-2008, 10:04 PM #26
MatrixReloaded

if i was uber rich id pick one up for kicks
Old 04-20-2008, 10:22 PM #27
"T-MAC"
({})

"T-MAC" is playing at Living Legends III
"T-MAC" supports Bob Gurnsey
failstick...whap whap
"T-MAC" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:24 PM #28
G-Rock33
PBK

G-Rock33 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPUNboltELEKTRO View Post
Luxe>DM8, but they are both rediculously overpriced
how can you say that?? the Luxe is an unproven gun. you would have to wait and see after a little while.
G-Rock33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:29 PM #29
Insomnia365

Until someone has some "credible" evidence to disprove the quality of the marker, everyone should shut up and quit *****ing on the price... the Luxe isnt the only marker out there going for over $1500 fyi

that is... for all you experienced players out there.
Insomnia365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:57 PM #30
al6737
I like pie (pi) (3.14...)

I'm buying one. I think it'll match Dye Matrixes and Egos just with amazing customer service. Note Dye (not sure about Eclipse) did take somethings from Smart Parts hints the law suit. Even though this isn't a Smart parts gun. SP helped them get out on the industry.
al6737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:15 PM #31
foolishfiend (Banned)
I <3 Suicide Girls

i refuse to buy/own/trade or sell any gun ever mad by sp OR a god damn daughter company for that matter. i suuuure hope they read this.
foolishfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:31 AM #32
Insomnia365

Back on topic.
Insomnia365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:52 AM #33
foolishfiend (Banned)
I <3 Suicide Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomnia365 View Post
Back on topic.
yess we were driftin off topic their for a moments view.
anyway, that is the question. $1650 worth the price for a epiphany/mini/freestyle? well you tell me.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:24 AM #34
KookieMonster
Kookie or Nookie???

has been a member for 10 years
KookieMonster donated to help Peyton Trent
KookieMonster supports Bob Gurnsey
KookieMonster has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by foolishfiend View Post
anyway, that is the question. $1650 worth the price for a epiphany/mini/freestyle? well you tell me.
First off, this ain't an epiphany/mini/freestyle. Looking at your info and threads, you bought an overpriced SPYDER and now want to sell that. Yes, an intimidator is an overpriced spyder. Look for all them years how even Bad Company was using intimidator gripframes and boards on their spyders. Yea, yea... I know how everyone said that there were only 2 that the team had. I just find it funny that every picture I saw of bad company in action, the player was holding one of those 2 guns.

Disclamer - *From here down is directed to everyone, I don't want foolishfiend to think I'm ripping on just him.
-I'm known for saying things as I see it. If you don't agree with me, that's your right to have an opinion of your own. If the shoe fits from here down, then wear it. If not, then don't worry about it. *

1650 MSRP on a gun is crazy, heck anything over $1000 is crazy in my opinion. But then again, I'm not the one buying one and neither are you... obviously. So who cares what it's MSRP is? The SL's MSRP is even higher and even though I thought that Eclipse was smoke'n some darn good crack, I didn't say anything and neither did anyone else from what I saw.

The only reason you all are ripping on this gun is because Smart Parts had helped bring it to market. Everyone is crying about how Smart Parts is hurting paintball with this and that. When in reality, you all have no idea what is going on and don't know how to run a business. I tell ya what, go open your own paintball company (make sure you move outta mommy and daddy's basement first so you get the full effect) and see if you last even 1/4th the time Smart Parts has.

For us, this is a sport and game that we love. For them and their families it's business and provides them with food and a house to live in. And if Smart Parts was out to hurt paintball, why are all their markers so much cheaper than those in the same class? I can buy 2 new NXT's (almost 2 PL NXT's) for the price of one new DM8 or Ego8 and no one cries about that. But let the Luxe MSRP for 1650 and everyone cries and flames the gun when they know nothing about it.

Last edited by KookieMonster : 04-21-2008 at 05:36 AM.
KookieMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:31 AM #35
Sean@smartpartswest
Living Legends May 18-20!

Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends III
Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends V
This is also a DLX forum. It is where people come to gain information about a gun. If you want to be a troll, go elsewhere.

I will start reporting people soon as well for trolling. Darryl is a good friend of mine, and I am here to help him. I have fixed the problem with trolling in the Smart Parts forums, and I have no problem helping out my boy.

smart.corps.sean@gmail.com

www.cpxsports.com
www.livinglegendsofpaintball.com
Sean@smartpartswest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:56 AM #36
frager84

Quote:
Originally Posted by lspaintballer View Post
Then you could save 1650 and talk to yourself or get those talking programs on the computer.
i have the sickest computer that you can buy in the store it can play every thing and it only cost 950
frager84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:18 AM #37
KEFarris

KEFarris has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by foolishfiend View Post
yess we were driftin off topic their for a moments view.
what does it matter. You have already stated that you would never buy the gun because of who made it. Price does not concern you then. You are just a hater.
KEFarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:24 AM #38
Sean@smartpartswest

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEFarris View Post
what does it matter. You have already stated that you would never buy the gun because of who made it. Price does not concern you then. You are just a hater.
No. He is a troller. EDIT - And hater...

www.cpxsports.com

Last edited by Sean@smartpartswest : 04-21-2008 at 11:37 AM.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:41 AM #39
brando123
has a dick like jesus

brando123 helped look for balloons
this gun is not worth more than an ION... jsut cause it talks and the bolt comes out easily doesnt mean its high end... Ego 08 are less money and shoot so much better than anything!
Old 04-21-2008, 11:59 AM #40
Sean@smartpartswest

Quote:
Originally Posted by brando123 View Post
this gun is not worth more than an ION... jsut cause it talks and the bolt comes out easily doesnt mean its high end... Ego 08 are less money and shoot so much better than anything!
Have you shot it or played with a Luxe? So.. you are just assuming a souped up Spyder shoots better?

www.cpxsports.com
Old 04-21-2008, 12:19 PM #41
mojojojoaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@smartpartswest View Post
Have you shot it or played with a Luxe? So.. you are just assuming a souped up Spyder shoots better?
I don't like Smart Parts one bit, however its only MSRP. Prices come down they always do. No reason not to start hi and work your way down. If you can't afford it, that's ok buy something you can afford.... its not worth flaming the bejeesers out of the forum for.

edit: Sean I usually advocate someone actually palying with something and using it before passing judgement on it or the pricing as well.
Old 04-21-2008, 01:35 PM #42
foolishfiend (Banned)
I <3 Suicide Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
First off, this ain't an epiphany/mini/freestyle. Looking at your info and threads, you bought an overpriced SPYDER and now want to sell that. Yes, an intimidator is an overpriced spyder. Look for all them years how even Bad Company was using intimidator gripframes and boards on their spyders. Yea, yea... I know how everyone said that there were only 2 that the team had. I just find it funny that every picture I saw of bad company in action, the player was holding one of those 2 guns.

Disclamer - *From here down is directed to everyone, I don't want foolishfiend to think I'm ripping on just him.
-I'm known for saying things as I see it. If you don't agree with me, that's your right to have an opinion of your own. If the shoe fits from here down, then wear it. If not, then don't worry about it. *

1650 MSRP on a gun is crazy, heck anything over $1000 is crazy in my opinion. But then again, I'm not the one buying one and neither are you... obviously. So who cares what it's MSRP is? The SL's MSRP is even higher and even though I thought that Eclipse was smoke'n some darn good crack, I didn't say anything and neither did anyone else from what I saw.

The only reason you all are ripping on this gun is because Smart Parts had helped bring it to market. Everyone is crying about how Smart Parts is hurting paintball with this and that. When in reality, you all have no idea what is going on and don't know how to run a business. I tell ya what, go open your own paintball company (make sure you move outta mommy and daddy's basement first so you get the full effect) and see if you last even 1/4th the time Smart Parts has.

For us, this is a sport and game that we love. For them and their families it's business and provides them with food and a house to live in. And if Smart Parts was out to hurt paintball, why are all their markers so much cheaper than those in the same class? I can buy 2 new NXT's (almost 2 PL NXT's) for the price of one new DM8 or Ego8 and no one cries about that. But let the Luxe MSRP for 1650 and everyone cries and flames the gun when they know nothing about it.
ok first of i own an intimidator and pmr, nor have i ever owned a spyder.