Community Focus

Old 04-03-2012, 08:03 PM #1
animage

animage is a Supporting Member
animage has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
animage has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
animage has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
New to Forum

Well haven't had an Autococker for years. Picked these beauties off a guy that had them stored away for 5 years. They both fired fine before i took their pneumatic lines off being as they were leaking and visibly cracked. Ordered some off ebay. Both have 1.06 boards and display 1010 on the main screen.
being that they sat for that long what would you all suggest as far as the valves? leave them be seeing as they arent leaking, or take apart and lube?

They both have ANS Gen. X-2 HPR's, anyone aware of a thread that shows the proper relube and maintenance of these regs, cant seem to find one on search.

animage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2012, 11:28 PM #2
cruciatus111
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

cruciatus111 is playing at Living Legends V
cruciatus111 is for the Gunfight
cruciatus111 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
cruciatus111 is attending Decay of Nations VI
a couple drops of gun oil in the ASA and theyll run fine, thats all you really need to do from time to time, probably every other day of play
WGP Jeff Orr Blackout #41/60
cruciatus111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:33 PM #3
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Nice haul

With the markers having being dormant for an indeterminate length of time, I would suggest to strip both of the AC's down and give them a full maintenance -- this gives you the peace of mind in knowing that you, yourself took apart these markers and have visually inspected/serviced each part to the best of your abilities to confirm whether or not they are still satisfactorily functional
Personally, it doesn't matter where I get my AC from even if it was from Budd-Orr himself, I would still completely strip apart the marker to determine its overall standing for myself

I couldn't seem to find any manuals/guides that were specific to those regulators, but I did find a blow-up diagram for it in one of ANS' AC manuals (page 9):

http://www.sovaspecops.com/owners_ma...3gx4manual.pdf

Hopefully this helps!

-Jarred
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
tgs-killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:19 AM #4
TreyBall209

TreyBall209 plays in the PSP
TreyBall209 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TreyBall209 plays in the APPA D4 division
TreyBall209 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Very nice!!
TreyBall209 is offline   Reply With Quote