Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: who will win
matt serra 23 26.74%
Georges St. Pierre 63 73.26%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2008, 01:31 PM #22
No-Arms-Duck (Banned)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by I <3 T3H BUTTSECKS View Post
So you're Bi? Word.
No-Arms-Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-19-2008, 05:05 PM #23
Good Ol' Rampage
Team Rampage
 
Good Ol' Rampage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ohio
Serra is a fluke, GSP rules. He's the real ****ing deal. Look what he did to Hughes, and people have said he's only gotten better since.

Affliction ftmfw.

The card tonight looks good, Danzig, Silva, Herman, and a few others.
__________________
They call me Lil Evil.

I get infracted and banned for stupid ****.

2 posts 1 infraction already!
Good Ol' Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:10 PM #24
grenadegloves II (Banned)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Je Suis Canadien
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Ol' Rampage View Post
Serra is a fluke, GSP rules. He's the real ****ing deal. Look what he did to Hughes, and people have said he's only gotten better since.

Affliction ftmfw.

The card tonight looks good, Danzig, Silva, Herman, and a few others.
.

GSP got caught, and lost the first round, but same thing happened against hughes the first time. You know GSP has been training his *** off and is coming back for the belt. Serra is ****ed, that cocky little new york *****.
grenadegloves II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:11 PM #25
$Tony_Montana$ (Banned)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: :nickcannon:
george hands down.
$Tony_Montana$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:12 PM #26
$Tony_Montana$ (Banned)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: :nickcannon:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Ol' Rampage View Post
Serra is a fluke, GSP rules. He's the real ****ing deal. Look what he did to Hughes, and people have said he's only gotten better since.

Affliction ftmfw.

The card tonight looks good, Danzig, Silva, Herman, and a few others.
. except for the bolded.

im not sure if youre talking about the clothing or team.....clothing brand ftl.
$Tony_Montana$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:25 PM #27
ion.reaper
^^Doesn't Shoot an Ion.^^
 
ion.reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Ol' Rampage View Post
Serra is a fluke, GSP rules. He's the real ****ing deal. Look what he did to Hughes, and people have said he's only gotten better since.

Affliction ftmfw.

The card tonight looks good, Danzig, Silva, Herman, and a few others.
yeah GSP kicked Hughes in the junk, twice.

card looks pretty good tho except none of the silvas are fighting

i wish anderson silva was fighting, he's the best.
__________________
PbNation. A web site where, on any given evening, one may find approximately 500 paintball enthusiasts discussing the sport, and 1500 teenagers calling each other gay.

"Originally posted by Tacobueno V2: subway doesnt make mistakes. they make ****ing meatball subs"
ion.reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:27 PM #28
Good Ol' Rampage
Team Rampage
 
Good Ol' Rampage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by ion.reaper View Post
yeah GSP kicked Hughes in the junk, twice.

card looks pretty good tho except none of the silvas are fighting

i wish anderson silva was fighting, he's the best.
Thiago Silva.

And Anderson Silva is boring, only because he destroys everyone he fights.
__________________
They call me Lil Evil.

I get infracted and banned for stupid ****.

2 posts 1 infraction already!
Good Ol' Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:29 PM #29
Good Ol' Rampage
Team Rampage
 
Good Ol' Rampage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by $Tony_Montana$ View Post
. except for the bolded.

im not sure if youre talking about the clothing or team.....clothing brand ftl.
Affliction fight team, it has Rampage and GSP on it, used to be Couture too. I own an Affliction samurai hood and love it, it's badass.

A buddy of mine says he's thinking of attending the Couture camp.
__________________
They call me Lil Evil.

I get infracted and banned for stupid ****.

2 posts 1 infraction already!
Good Ol' Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:32 PM #30
ion.reaper
^^Doesn't Shoot an Ion.^^
 
ion.reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Ol' Rampage View Post
Thiago Silva.

And Anderson Silva is boring, only because he destroys everyone he fights.
nah Thiago fights at 84 and i liked silva before he got the title so its good to see him on top
__________________
PbNation. A web site where, on any given evening, one may find approximately 500 paintball enthusiasts discussing the sport, and 1500 teenagers calling each other gay.

"Originally posted by Tacobueno V2: subway doesnt make mistakes. they make ****ing meatball subs"
ion.reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:35 PM #31
Good Ol' Rampage
Team Rampage
 
Good Ol' Rampage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by ion.reaper View Post
nah Thiago fights at 84 and i liked silva before he got the title so its good to see him on top
Ya I like Anderson as champ, he's badass as ****. But still, it's sad that no one can give him a run for his money.

And 84 is gonna be badass too. I love BJ Penn and even Jens Pulver, but I want to see Urijah do well.

Edit** 50 bucks for shorts at Pacsun is ****ing retarded. I hate that place but I need shorts.
__________________
They call me Lil Evil.

I get infracted and banned for stupid ****.

2 posts 1 infraction already!
Good Ol' Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:38 PM #32
genesis18 (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoTEX
GSP! fa shoo
genesis18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:38 PM #33
ion.reaper
^^Doesn't Shoot an Ion.^^
 
ion.reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Ol' Rampage View Post
Ya I like Anderson as champ, he's badass as ****. But still, it's sad that no one can give him a run for his money.

And 84 is gonna be badass too. I love BJ Penn and even Jens Pulver, but I want to see Urijah do well.

Edit** 50 bucks for shorts at Pacsun is ****ing retarded. I hate that place but I need shorts.
lol in cleveland when he fought rich franklin, franklin was almost out and when he was throwing awful punches, silva starts to dance in the middle of a ****ing fight
__________________
PbNation. A web site where, on any given evening, one may find approximately 500 paintball enthusiasts discussing the sport, and 1500 teenagers calling each other gay.

"Originally posted by Tacobueno V2: subway doesnt make mistakes. they make ****ing meatball subs"
ion.reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:39 PM #34
$Tony_Montana$ (Banned)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: :nickcannon:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Ol' Rampage View Post
Affliction fight team, it has Rampage and GSP on it, used to be Couture too. I own an Affliction samurai hood and love it, it's badass.

A buddy of mine says he's thinking of attending the Couture camp.
going to the camp would be really badass.

but yea i agree the team is great, but i hate the thrashed over done tshirts.
$Tony_Montana$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:40 PM #35
Good Ol' Rampage
Team Rampage
 
Good Ol' Rampage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by ion.reaper View Post
lol in cleveland when he fought rich franklin, franklin was almost out and when he was throwing awful punches, silva starts to dance in the middle of a ****ing fight
It was in Cincinatti, Franklins home town. I was in a bar full of Franklin fans, it was hilarious to see their reaction. And yes, it was hilarious and yes, I laughed out loud. The Natti ftl.

Bernard Hopkins ftl too, once he played the race card I threw my hands up at him. I hope he gets his *** beat.
__________________
They call me Lil Evil.

I get infracted and banned for stupid ****.

2 posts 1 infraction already!
Good Ol' Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:42 PM #36
ion.reaper
^^Doesn't Shoot an Ion.^^
 
ion.reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Ol' Rampage View Post
It was in Cincinatti, Franklins home town. I was in a bar full of Franklin fans, it was hilarious to see their reaction. And yes, it was hilarious and yes, I laughed out loud. The Natti ftl.

Bernard Hopkins ftl too, once he played the race card I threw my hands up at him. I hope he gets his *** beat.
haha yeah **** it was cinci, he did his little dance during the fight and then prayed afterwards. man when he starts kneeing the ribs on alternate sides and waiting for the head to come down, you know its done
__________________
PbNation. A web site where, on any given evening, one may find approximately 500 paintball enthusiasts discussing the sport, and 1500 teenagers calling each other gay.

"Originally posted by Tacobueno V2: subway doesnt make mistakes. they make ****ing meatball subs"
ion.reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:50 PM #37
Good Ol' Rampage
Team Rampage
 
Good Ol' Rampage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by ion.reaper View Post
haha yeah **** it was cinci, he did his little dance during the fight and then prayed afterwards. man when he starts kneeing the ribs on alternate sides and waiting for the head to come down, you know its done
Muay thai is ****ing filthy and Anderson knows how to use it.
__________________
They call me Lil Evil.

I get infracted and banned for stupid ****.

2 posts 1 infraction already!
Good Ol' Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:56 PM #38
LedZepplinFan77
your mom
 
LedZepplinFan77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: STL
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacks burgers View Post
I don't know whom either of these people are.
.
LedZepplinFan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:04 PM #39
beachjunkie1015
Stoked User
 
beachjunkie1015's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Austin, Texas
Matt Serra is the truth.
__________________
"We live together, We die together, ST for life."
originally posted by -TardArm-
Feedback +44/-0
Spartan #33
beachjunkie1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:36 PM #40
Good Ol' Rampage
Team Rampage
 
Good Ol' Rampage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachjunkie1015 View Post
Matt Serra is the truth.
For what? A fluke champ? GSP crushes him in everything. OK OK, maybe Matt Serra beats him in injuries and pussing out.

T-minus 26 mins.
__________________
They call me Lil Evil.

I get infracted and banned for stupid ****.

2 posts 1 infraction already!
Good Ol' Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:58 AM #41
$Tony_Montana$ (Banned)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: :nickcannon:
i knew gsp would win.
$Tony_Montana$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:01 AM #42
Good Ol' Rampage
Team Rampage
 
Good Ol' Rampage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachjunkie1015 View Post
Matt Serra is the truth.
LMFAO @ YOU

Serra is a scrub.
__________________
They call me Lil Evil.

I get infracted and banned for stupid ****.

2 posts 1 infraction already!
Good Ol' Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump