Old 04-14-2008, 02:17 PM #1
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

has been a member for 10 years
Relay for Life Event at Abbey's

Relay For Life 5-man Tournament
April 26th, 2008
Abbey’s Paintball, McComb, MS

It’s time once again for the paintball world to step up and help with a very worthwhile endeavor. Virtually everyone has lost someone, knows someone who has been lost to cancer or knows someone with cancer. Help defeat this monster. All funds after expenses will be donated to Relay for Life in the. This is the second annual event. Last year we raised over $3000.00.

We are seeking sponsors who are willing to help make this event a true blow out event.. Present sponsors include Kee Action Sports, Stiffi, Action Pursuit Games of Brandon, Snap-On Tools, BG Products, McComb Coca-Cola, and PB4MS.

To make this event affordable, the entry fee is $100 per team and $25 for air.Each team will be limited to a 7 person roster with coaching and ramping to PSP specs (13 bps). The tournament will be locked after 16 teams have paid their entry fee. ONLY 16 TEAMS!!

Trophies for 1st 2nd & 3rd

Prizes include: Cash, T-Shirts, Packs More details as they become available

Team: Abbey's www.abbeyspaintball.comwould like to thank our sponsors.National Paintball Supply,*Impressions Trophies and Awards
Diablo,*Natural Accents Landscape and Design,*32 Degrees,*RATCO Gear,*Stiffi,*Abbeys Paintball
J.Warner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-14-2008, 06:44 PM #2
odb003pb
La Tech

Last year's Relay for Life Tournament was absolutly amazing. There where some great teams there and we had tons of fun. If the MAO set up is out which im sure it will be that will be the feild layout.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:23 PM #3
dwell

Where do we sign up?

Your link on your signature doesn't work
dwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:46 AM #4
odb003pb
La Tech

contact Jeff Warner at abbeys@cableone.net
Old 04-15-2008, 11:18 AM #5
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

News Flash.....
Paint will be $50.00 per case How about that???

Team: Abbey's www.abbeyspaintball.comwould like to thank our sponsors.National Paintball Supply,*Impressions Trophies and Awards
Diablo,*Natural Accents Landscape and Design,*32 Degrees,*RATCO Gear,*Stiffi,*Abbeys Paintball
Old 04-15-2008, 11:46 AM #6
dwell

that is great! what will be shooting?

dwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:20 PM #7
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

F-13

Also have some news from one of the sponsors of this event. Can't tell you just yet. But it's something you will NOT want to miss. I will let the cat out of the bag as soon as I have all of the details.

Old 04-15-2008, 12:29 PM #8
zeroforwar
Turbodog Customer #1

zeroforwar is a Supporting Member
Hey Jeff, I talked to Sizemore and I am going to be making this one playing with a throw together team. Can't wait to get there!!!
zeroforwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:56 PM #9
Necrogen98
:D

Necrogen98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Necrogen98 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Necrogen98 supports Empire
$25 for air? I assume that the cost covers air for the whole team?

Ego 9 / DM7 / JOLE Blackout________________Bunker Mafia________________ NotSoLucky
Necrogen98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:04 AM #10
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

Correct You Are

Old 04-16-2008, 04:00 PM #11
pinoy64
Pinoy Baller

pinoy64 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pinoy64 supports DLX Technology
so what kind of division or class this event have?
is it open?
dedline for payment or can you still pay in the event once you sign-up?
what time will the captains meeting and the time the event will start?

sorry for all the question, just that evenyone have this weekend to get ready for this event and i think MAO lay-out comes out Thursday, April 17.
NoLa LETHAL#64
Old Feedback+14/-0
PINOYBALLASOCIETY#51
pinoy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 10:34 PM #12
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

D2 and under, Only taking 16 teams, Please everyone try to send payment in, it will make it alot easier and faster on tournament day. If there are any spots left the day of the tournament you are welcome to pay that day. The players meeting will be at 8:30 and the games will start shortly there after. We will use the MAO set up if it is out.

Old 04-17-2008, 10:45 AM #13
totalhavok (Banned)
paintball mom..... : >

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Warner View Post
D2 and under, Only taking 16 teams, Please everyone try to send payment in, it will make it alot easier and faster on tournament day. If there are any spots left the day of the tournament you are welcome to pay that day. The players meeting will be at 8:30 and the games will start shortly there after. We will use the MAO set up if it is out.
Hi Jeff. PBM here. We've been out of practice for a while, but I think we may be trying to put a team together for this. Was a great time when we came last year.
Hope to see y'all there.
PEACE!
totalhavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:33 PM #14
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

That is Super. Glad to hear from you guys. Hope to see you Then.

Old 04-18-2008, 02:51 PM #15
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

Come on guys $25 per per person and $50.00 per case of paint…. Honestly this event will not cost much more than a good practice. Plus you will be hard pressed to find a better cause than The American Cancer Society. I do have a few teams that have spoken up. But not the number I was hopping for. The time is now. Get your team signed up.

Stiffi will be debuting a new barrel design. This is a one of a kind. There is not another one out there. This barrel will be for sale through a silent auction process. This is probably the best design I have seen. 100% of this money will go to the American Cancer Society.

Old 04-18-2008, 06:29 PM #16
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

I am happy to add MCM Paintball as a sponsor of this event. Thanks guys.

Old 04-19-2008, 06:28 PM #17
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

This is the lay out we will use for the Relay For Life event

Old 04-20-2008, 11:07 AM #18
crazyazain
Nathan Truong

crazyazain plays in the PSP
crazyazain plays in the APPA D4 division
Have any teams signed up so far? Is there a list?
[color="Yellow"]APPA
crazyazain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:49 PM #19
odb003pb
La Tech

If im not mistaken we have 4 official teams but as far as a list that is jeff's department
Old 04-21-2008, 12:30 PM #20
totalhavok (Banned)
paintball mom..... : >

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Warner View Post
I am happy to add MCM Paintball as a sponsor of this event. Thanks guys.
Sent you a PM.
thanks!
totalhavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:08 AM #21
zeroforwar
Turbodog Customer #1

zeroforwar is a Supporting Member
Talked to Muley yesterday... we got into the discussion about the auction for the stiffi. I can go ahead and say this sucker might set a new record for most payed for a 1 of a kind stiffi!!! Jeff you still take checks just in case this gets out of hand???
zeroforwar is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups