Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 07:47 PM #904
Formula51
its an otter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by som3 dud3 View Post
On that note, was anyone else violated by old men while they grew up? We could share our experiences with that.

wha?

paintball talk would be lame.
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2008, 07:56 PM #905
Prea

Quote:
On that note, was anyone else violated by old men while they grew up? We could share our experiences with that.

And rofl at fox news talking down at a positive rapper, nas, and cutting up his lyrics making it look like he is another gangster rapper

Old 05-05-2008, 08:06 PM #906
JackedUp03
Anti-Smart Parts

All of us playing paintball together would be cool but would never happen.

I follow Metal Jesus
Old 05-05-2008, 08:07 PM #907
B2K4-SuperHonkey
Ive lost my pudding again

B2K4-SuperHonkey is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Nah, I just had to deal with dirty old men. That's like getting verbally abused, though.
"My goal this year is to prove natural selection on the show. It's gonna take a while, it's gonna be very hard to make it fascinating on film in the context of our narrative structure, but I figure screw it. The sky's the limit. Let's do natural selection. I'm sick of fifty percent of this country thinking creationism is reasonable. It's appalling."
Adam Savage of Mythbusters
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 05-05-2008, 08:14 PM #908
Ben.haK (Banned)
I'm fantastical

Quote:
I once had a finger in my butthole from a man in the park. He told me he loved me though, so it was cool.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:19 PM #909
flip101
∞∞∞

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.haK View Post
I don't see why not, unless lots of you can't socialize in real life as you do over the internet. But I'm pretty sure dud3 and I are fairly similar in terms of humor and such, I think we'd have no problem conversing. I'm still on the fence of whether or not Bruce would be fun to be around or not (no offense)
I'm pretty sure a lot of the OG's would hit it off great, considering some already know each other. I would LoL if it turned into PMOT cliques, though. Pot smokers, metal heads, and Paintballers.
through your cranium.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:22 PM #910
som3 dud3
Hop stars

It would be funny if we all got together because you know that bball would show up at some point.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:22 PM #911
Ben.haK (Banned)
I'm fantastical

I can apply to all three!

Except I'm not really a metal head, however I do enjoy it from time to time.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:22 PM #912
bobide
That's No Zaku Boy

has been a member for 10 years
bobide supports Cereal Killerz 2
bobide is an NCPA player
bobide plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by flip101 View Post
I'm pretty sure a lot of the OG's would hit it off great, considering some already know each other. I would LoL if it turned into PMOT cliques, though. Pot smokers, metal heads, and Paintballers.
What is hilarious is i'm this watered down mix of all three.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:23 PM #913
B2K4-SuperHonkey

guys, which rims look the best?
I like these,
http://www.cragarwheel.com/catalogs_32.html
But these two are just classic old school.
http://www.cragarwheel.com/catalogs_390.html
http://www.cragarwheel.com/catalogs_08_61.html
"My goal this year is to prove natural selection on the show. It's gonna take a while, it's gonna be very hard to make it fascinating on film in the context of our narrative structure, but I figure screw it. The sky's the limit. Let's do natural selection. I'm sick of fifty percent of this country thinking creationism is reasonable. It's appalling."
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 05-05-2008, 08:24 PM #914
bobide
That's No Zaku Boy

bobide is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.haK View Post
I can apply to all three!

Except I'm not really a metal head, however I do enjoy it from time to time.
Apparently me and Ben are blood brothers separated only by a national border.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:26 PM #915
Prea

Quote:
It would be funny if we all got together because you know that bball would show up at some point.
Then we could kill him fo real

And I think I'd probably get along with justin fairly well.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:27 PM #916
B2K4-SuperHonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobide View Post
What is hilarious is i'm this watered down mix of all three.
Except there would be like 1-3 people per clique.

Edit:
Quote:
Yeah, he's probably reading this right now. Well, we'll always have teh treefort. It's neglected and missing some nails and boards, but it's there.
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 05-05-2008, 08:32 PM #917
Ben.haK (Banned)
I'm fantastical

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobide View Post
Apparently me and Ben are blood brothers separated only by a national border.
<3.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:08 PM #918
RedJin
between Wasteland and Sky

RedJin donated to help Peyton Trent
RedJin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7t2ZkkABm4&hl=en&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7t2ZkkABm4&hl=en&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

lol give til :40 to start
i almost pissed myself!!
Old 05-05-2008, 09:11 PM #919
flip101
∞∞∞

Quote:
I actually laughed at loud, please for the love of god Ben post the death of Bball story. Maybe some of the newer guys can read the old epicness.
through your cranium.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:13 PM #920
Formula51
its an otter.

Bball death story? please post.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:17 PM #921
DyeMonic
Keep Satan in Christmas

DyeMonic is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
DyeMonic is Legendary
Dylan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula51 View Post
ill answer your question with another question. how many guys do we have in the pmot?

excluding dye.
0. This is the AOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by deviilinsiide View Post
Pmot, I have a secret for you.

my name is................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................Mike.
My name's
R.I.P Harbinger[TG] aka Kevin - 4/18/08 (permed)
Old 05-05-2008, 09:33 PM #922
bobide
That's No Zaku Boy

bobide is an NCPA player
thanks dye, you totally didn't just post the worst page top in the history of pmot.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:40 PM #923
B2K4-SuperHonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJin View Post
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7t2ZkkABm4&hl=en&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7t2ZkkABm4&hl=en&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

lol give til :40 to start
i almost pissed myself!!
I' lol'ed.
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 05-05-2008, 09:43 PM #924
som3 dud3
Hop stars

I have to do this stock market simulation deal for school, but am too lazy to actually do research on any stocks. What should I pick?
Closed Thread