PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-28-2008, 10:39 PM #43
painted245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royale81 View Post
Looks good. But how are you guys with the coverage? With some of the pics, it seems like the chin and upper throat seem very exposed.

Otherwise they look pretty slick.
True the chin and throat are not as protected as I would hope but they make up the coverage problem with other features like the lowest profile to any masks, light and comfortable on your face, and its made out of very bouncy material. I love my BC7 and gotten SO many bounces from it.
Advertisement
Old 10-29-2008, 07:08 AM #44
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by painted245 View Post
True the chin and throat are not as protected as I would hope but they make up the coverage problem with other features like the lowest profile to any masks, light and comfortable on your face, and its made out of very bouncy material. I love my BC7 and gotten SO many bounces from it.
i never knew hard plastic was a "very bouncy material"

its funny, when a company even says you wont get bounces and people still post about how awesome the bounce factor is....
Old 10-29-2008, 11:14 AM #45
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

cryptic.paintball plays in the APPA D5 division
cryptic.paintball is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
cryptic.paintball is Legendary
cryptic.paintball is Boss
I find it funny and slightly pathetic that you feel the need to attack a former sponsors product when people are posting their experience
Old 10-29-2008, 01:03 PM #46
Animal Mother

Hes not attacking them, just stating facts.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:20 PM #47
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Mother View Post
Hes not attacking them, just stating facts.
Really? So when people post their personal experience and he then makes a statement the reflects they are lying that is a fact?

There is a difference in posting what you have experienced and going from thread to thread trying to steer people away because you did not like a product. THere is a word for that kind of poster...
Old 10-29-2008, 02:23 PM #48
The Real Boss
Save Phace CFO

Actually we have had numerous accounts of people getting skips off of their Save Phace masks. This is because of the shape and the smooth texture of the surface of the mask. If you run your hand across the surface of a soft rubbery mask, you feel a little grab in the material. When you rub your hand across the surface of the Save Phace mask, there is no grab - the texture is very smooth - especially on the masks with the gloss clear coat. What we have found is that when the paintballs hit our mask, they sometimes skip right off of them. So while you would think that you loose the "bounce" factor that you have with the rubbery masks when using a hard shelled mask, the truth is that you actually have the same chances of getting a skip off of the smooth textured mask.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:10 PM #49
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

skips and bounces are not the same thing...

Last thing i want to see, is someone spend money on a mask, without seeing BOTH sides of a review...

I go from thread to thread, posting FACTS... pointing out flaws, as well as pointing out GOOD things... notice how many people that are posting in this section, are here because MY MASK that they tried on at a field? I guess I must've missed where YOU guys, as "sponsored" players/teams promote your masks to be reviewed by your fellow players...

I've had 40+ people try on my mask so far, and the number is still growing... I give people options... i show them my collection of gear, and let them try it all... to get a true perspective of the pros and cons of all different styles of guns/packs/masks/barrels/hoppers/etc....

Cryptic, you may want to believe im trolling... in the same sense, many people believe you're spamming.... all depends on the point of view....
Old 10-29-2008, 07:34 PM #50
LockDown Zach
naughtydawgsfan11.

LockDown Zach plays in the PSP
LockDown Zach is an NCPA player
LockDown Zach plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic.paintball View Post
Really? So when people post their personal experience and he then makes a statement the reflects they are lying that is a fact?

There is a difference in posting what you have experienced and going from thread to thread trying to steer people away because you did not like a product. THere is a word for that kind of poster...

I get it. You are trying to be save phace's little "pet". Noelly is simply trying to point out the facts. He is trying to help the consumer get the best value for the money they have. Just wodnering though, how much are they paying you to constantly back them up, even on issues that they are wrong about?
Xcape paintball.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:35 PM #51
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

lmao

He is not posting "facts" when is harping on personal experience from players posting their experiences here.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:40 PM #52
LockDown Zach
naughtydawgsfan11.

So your points are any more valid? Just because he doesn't agree with you, you're the one who is right?
You said in a previous post that he was deterring people because he doesn't care for the mask. Did you ever think that maybe the poeple he let try out the mask, might have thought the same way he did?
Xcape paintball.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:42 PM #53
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I was commenting on his statements where he was attempting to dissuade people on others people bounce statements. He was not there, did not see it, and has no real facts about others experience if he was not there. Get it?
Old 10-29-2008, 07:44 PM #54
Waxball88
Ego♥

Quote:
I find it funny and slightly pathetic that you feel the need to attack a former sponsors product when people are posting their experience
Its amazing you wont let anyone say anything bad about the mask without bashing them. Or attempting to make a counter point to defend the flaw.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:47 PM #55
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelyDeezNutz View Post
i never knew hard plastic was a "very bouncy material"

its funny, when a company even says you wont get bounces and people still post about how awesome the bounce factor is....
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxball88 View Post
Its amazing you wont let anyone say anything bad about the mask without bashing them.
Next time take it in context.

Saying someones post is funny and pathetic is not a personal attack, it is a comment on said post only.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:47 PM #56
LockDown Zach
naughtydawgsfan11.

Quote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I was commenting on his statements where he was attempting to dissuade people on others people bounce statements. He was not there, did not see it, and has no real facts about others experience if he was not there. Get it?
I guess not. Maybe I've just been taking to many bounces off the head with my not rock hard mask, and lost some brain cells.
Xcape paintball.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:53 PM #57
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

I have something in the works for you cryptic...

but, just to let you know... I have a real, live, T-rex in my room staring at me... and since you arent here to see it, you HAVE to believe me...
Old 10-29-2008, 07:56 PM #58
LockDown Zach
naughtydawgsfan11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelyDeezNutz View Post
I have something in the works for you cryptic...

but, just to let you know... I have a real, live, T-rex in my room staring at me... and since you arent here to see it, you HAVE to believe me...
I about cried when I read that.
Xcape paintball.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:04 PM #59
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDown Zach View Post
I about cried when I read that.
he wants to post something like this

Quote:

and he really thinks that I'm not going to come back with something JUST as retarded?

If you thought that was funny, just wait for what im working on.... you WILL be crying...
Old 10-29-2008, 09:43 PM #60
Waxball88
Ego♥

Quote:
Next time take it in context.

Saying someones post is funny and pathetic is not a personal attack, it is a comment on said post only.
I'm not referring to his post but to other posts/comments you have made around the sp section.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:07 PM #61
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

I like SP and any other company that will make products for our sport. The more products on the market the better choices for all of us. It is great that everyone has an opinion on a product as I have stated before. THere is a fine line between stating your opinion and bashing a product.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:33 PM #62
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

Quote:
I like SP and any other company that will make products for our sport. The more products on the market the better choices for all of us. It is great that everyone has an opinion on a product as I have stated before. THere is a fine line between stating your opinion and bashing a product.
So, you like the chinese ripoff brands that are popping up left and right, and can potentially destroy businesses over here?
because, the way you worded it, would make it very easy to assume so... more products on the market, the better choices for all of us.

remember what i said about points of view... YOU may view it as bashing, as some others may... I view it as giving another opinion, as well as being one of the few people giving an unbiased review on the product... I pointed out the flaws the mask has, other people (yourself and other sponsored teams) choose to ignore it or post how other products have similar flaws... rather than ADDRESS THE ISSUE THAT THE MASK HAS FLAWS!

The companies I support dont have their CEO post blatantly false information in hopes of making money... they also dont have people taking their flaws and saying "well, company XYZ has it too, so this product rocks!"
The companies I support take reviews and FIX their products to meet the demands of their customer base...

maybe some of the players here should worry less about being "sponsored" and more about the important things.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:43 PM #63
P8NTBALLR.ru
Molotovsoda

save phace is maybe the worst looking mask i've ever seen...