Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-15-2008, 01:00 AM #1
crazypaintballer9067
SQL DDOS

crazypaintballer9067 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
crazypaintballer9067 supports Team VICIOUS
looking for a team

hello im an rookie and desided that i wanted to be on a team im not rly a rookie i played for 5year butt i havnt played on a team i like to say im a good play i own pm7 and a boblong ripper and an ion 07 jt team pants and an
eclipes 07 jersey velocity hopper and i want a team that not do or die
that can relax because im a player that has fun age15 thanks for read reply if u guys want a player
crazypaintballer9067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2008, 03:00 AM #2
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

Hey, where do you live? Are your parents going to be ok with you driving to all the MPS events.. We are currently a 3 man team but we dont want any players who cant really help pay for trips and events, cant practice when we need to, and wont be able to travel to Missouri and Kansas or even Ok City.. Post more info..

“You're in the midst of a war: a battle between the limits of a crowd seeking the surrender of your dreams, and the power of your true vision to create and contribute. It is a fight between those who will tell you what you cannot do, and that part of you that knows, and has always known, that we are more than our environment; and that a dream, backed by an unrelenting will to attain it, is truly a reality with an imminent arrival.”

SprayNPray417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:49 AM #3
crazypaintballer9067
SQL DDOS

crazypaintballer9067 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
crazypaintballer9067 supports Team VICIOUS
i live in edmend and cushing so if you practis a round the state and i would be. ok my parentsare ok with it i can tavel eney were but i cant pay for the whole team. i need to no if you guys practis on the week days? im a player who inproves evey game im kinda fat but im working it out in the gym

Last edited by crazypaintballer9067 : 04-15-2008 at 11:42 AM.
crazypaintballer9067 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups