PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-13-2008, 11:19 PM #1
txphilmont

Red face south houston

I am so pissed today I went and played at a field in south Houston with a group of friends some of them rented and two of us had our own gear we paid the price for a full day of play. Well about 3 hours in to playing we were told to leave I don’t know why but it really made me mad because out of my 9 years of playing paintball I have never been kicked out of a field and the worst part about it is they would not tell us why is was “cause they said so” so we asked for a refund and they refused has this happened to any one else in the area.
txphilmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-14-2008, 05:12 AM #2
Hoosier Daddy
Philippians 3:13-14

Hoosier Daddy posts videos on PbNation
I'm moving to Houston in two weeks. What was the name of the field?
†Christ Krew†
My old PBN Feedback eBay Feedback
Hoosier Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:04 AM #3
txphilmont

zone paintball
Old 04-15-2008, 07:50 AM #4
gold_glove
*Chad*

has been a member for 10 years
gold_glove donated to help Peyton Trent
gold_glove helped look for balloons
gold_glove is reppin' sidebar 4 life
what? paintball zone told you to just leave? that doesn't sound right.

RIP Rob Kerr(bloodangel13)
gold_glove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:28 AM #5
Paintball Zone

Paintball Zone plays in the PSP
Paintball Zone plays in the APPA D3 division
I took your rental gear away from you because I told your group several times not to use outside paint in my rental equipment, and you kept putting Walmart paint in my guns instead of buying more Field Paint. I have Field Paint Only in Rental Equipment Signs up at the front and the refs warned your group several times, also, I didn't tell you to leave, I simply took the rentals away from your group. I believe that every Field in Houston has this same rule regarding Rental Equipment. Please don't come on a public forum complaining about a field and not give the real reason why you had a problem with that field. I'm sure that if your group goes to another field and pulls the same thing that you will be asked to leave as well.
Team Zone
Sponsored by:
DXS VFORCE GI SPORTZ
Visit Zone on Facebook

Last edited by Paintball Zone : 04-15-2008 at 07:39 PM.
Paintball Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:46 AM #6
gold_glove
*Chad*

that sounds like a real reason

Old 04-15-2008, 11:49 AM #7
bigfatdanman
**** Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintball Zone View Post
I also believe that every Field in THE COUNTRY has this same rule regarding Rental Equipment.
fixed.

is the OP ****ing retarded?
a couple weeks ago a group at the field i work at did the same thing, they threw a fit and threatened one of our staff. we called the cops and now they are the laughing stock of the field.
moral: grow a ****ing brain and quit being a burden to people who have one.

Zone acted in a completely reasonable and understandable manner. quit announcing your stupidity at the expense of a good business.

My God.
DARQ
bigfatdanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 07:55 PM #8
txphilmont

we were all using you paint so that is not the reason you must have the wrong group in mind you took the rentals with no explanation there was no reason for it
Old 04-15-2008, 08:17 PM #9
gold_glove
*Chad*

i seriously doubt jim would just throw you out for no reason. and it's not very smart calling a respectable field owner like jim a liar.

Old 04-15-2008, 08:31 PM #10
Ebola20

Everyone's side is understandable. The field owner maybe reasonable, their is a such a thing as mistakes. Their is no reason to bash a field on this website if there is maybe not a more detailed recolection of what happened. To Jim, Don't know who you are but, sounds like your pretty respected so I'm sure he acted in a resaonable manner. Though you need to set it stait if you were shooting Field paint or not. As of right now its one mans word agianst another. No reason to bash a field without maybe some more detail.

Red ion Xe, Smart Parts super freak set, Black on gray jt invaders, Halo B, Brass Eagle 2, M Yellow Dye pants
Ebola20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:35 PM #11
txphilmont

We were using his paint I know cause my friends were talking about how much it cost and they had just bought a case to spit the next game the ref told us to give the rentals back and to please leave we asked why and he gave no reason. I am not saying this field is bad or anything like that it just made me mad sorry if i pissed any one off. I would just like to know WHY? It is not the paint reason cause that is not true.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:19 AM #12
Paintball Zone

Paintball Zone plays in the PSP
Paintball Zone plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by txphilmont View Post
We were using his paint I know cause my friends were talking about how much it cost and they had just bought a case to spit the next game the ref told us to give the rentals back and to please leave we asked why and he gave no reason. I am not saying this field is bad or anything like that it just made me mad sorry if i pissed any one off. I would just like to know WHY? It is not the paint reason cause that is not true.
Your group were not using field paint, you had one of my boxes that had outside paint in it that you were loading your hoppers with, that tells me you were trying to decieve us on purpose. Your group had bought more paint earlier in the day when my ref warned you not to use outside paint and when that ran out you tried to use outside paint again. I know for a fact that it was your group because I only took rentals away from one group that day!!!
Team Zone
Sponsored by:
DXS VFORCE GI SPORTZ
Visit Zone on Facebook
Paintball Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups