PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-18-2001, 03:05 PM #1
GrayFox

has been a member for 10 years
Cool

Since no one on this planet seems to want to trade me a Carter gun I will just have to settle for a Phantom.

I am willing to trade my Automag;

This gun is only about 6-8 months old, I have taken very good care of it. I lent it to a friend that wanted to buy it and he chiped some paint off of it...grrrr...other than that it is great.

Only about 2 cases of paint shot from it, very accurate gun!

Comes with; power feed, smart parts all american barrel, bottom line set up, a expainsion chamber, that wont be connected unless it has to be..I used it as a foregrip, 2 -3 month old 48 ci nitro tank steel/aluminum not sure which.. may be both 3000 psi, and a automag video, and gun box. Note the tank is only 3000 psi, the gauge goes to 5000 so watch the person that fills it!

All for a Phantom , most likely with cash, please post any deals you would like to offer.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-29-2001, 08:20 PM #2
BIGTYMER1

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayFox
Since no one on this planet seems to want to trade me a Carter gun I will just have to settle for a Phantom.

I am willing to trade my Automag;

This gun is only about 6-8 months old, I have taken very good care of it. I lent it to a friend that wanted to buy it and he chiped some paint off of it...grrrr...other than that it is great.

Only about 2 cases of paint shot from it, very accurate gun!

Comes with; power feed, smart parts all american barrel, bottom line set up, a expainsion chamber, that wont be connected unless it has to be..I used it as a foregrip, 2 -3 month old 48 ci nitro tank steel/aluminum not sure which.. may be both 3000 psi, and a automag video, and gun box. Note the tank is only 3000 psi, the gauge goes to 5000 so watch the person that fills it!

All for a Phantom , most likely with cash, please post any deals you would like to offer.

I have a phantom all blue with a 15rd body,hopper body,3.5oz co2 tank,stock,45 frame,all blue ill tared you lmk thanks BIGTYMER
Old 05-29-2001, 09:50 PM #3
BluEbuSHy4
Banned

i will sell all of mine for 350 plus shipping, here is the pic, i also have a thread here.
Old 05-29-2001, 11:35 PM #4
GrayFox

Hmmm......Would you trade in $100.00 American with the phantom for the Mag? If so should we each pay our own shiping or is it on me?
Old 05-29-2001, 11:45 PM #5
GrayFox

I dont like that last idea I had, I didnt see the stock in the pic...sorry. So forget the 100 dollars idea, I would trade straight across. If you are still interested we should find a way to make sure no one gets ripped off like ,somone doesn't send the gun. I am not saying that you would do that but it is a concern on both parts. So how do you feel we should do that?

I would prefer you send your gun first and I send my gun once I get it. Also if we trade pack your gun well, I wouldn't want a broken Phantom.
Old 05-30-2001, 12:50 AM #6
BluEbuSHy4
Banned

who are you talking to?
Old 05-30-2001, 03:31 AM #7
GrayFox

I was talking to bigtymer1.
Old 06-13-2001, 10:47 PM #8
Steph3nLim
www.paintballerz.com

i pmed you

All Black Phantom
11" CCI Barrel
Vertical Feed Breech
10 round Stock class breech
.45 block with nice houges that are comfy
CCI Vertical 12 Gram Quick Change
Lapco T Stock
7 oz co2 tank w/ ON/OFF Valve
Macroline setup

I'll even add 10/10 round tubes and a 200rnd hopper
Old 07-07-2001, 05:40 PM #9
byron
Special Forces

Houndtooth?

Hey,
How about my Houndstooth? They're better and shoot farther and more accurate than a Phantom.

Byron
Old 07-20-2001, 09:02 PM #10
PhantomPump

I'm also looking for Phantoms, Email me at LCS485@hotmail.com w/ info on a Phantom.