PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 07:00 PM #64
JethroFriction

Quote:
Originally Posted by antics.hk View Post
TISK TISK DUMMY. WE WON OUR GAME AGIANST WCA. IT WAS OUR FIRST GAME OF THE TOURNEY. AND WE BEAT THEM AGIAN LATTER IN THE PRELIMS. I GOT LOTSA LOVE FOR THOPSE GUYS, AND GAL. THEY PLAY HARD AND STRAIT UP. AND LIKE I SAID C'MON DOWN TO SVP FOR A SCRIM. WE'LL SEE WHO'S TALKING AFTER THAT. RAVENOUS YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME ANYTIME. I'M SURE THERES ALOT WE CAN LEARN FROM EACHOTHER. I HAD FUN AT THE EVENT IN LIIKE GOING TO CANADA BUT I WAS IN DISBELIEVE AT SOME OF THE CALLS WE GOT. I WONT BE PLAYING BCPPL AGIAN. ITS A SHAME TO. ITS NOTHING AGAINST ANY OF THE TEAMS IT WAS THE REFFING THAT KILLED IT FOR ME PERSONALY. EVEN WHEN IDK THINKS THEY BEAT US. THERES A REASON THERE NOT LIKED IN CANADA, I MEAN IF YOU HAVE TO CHEAT TO WIN THATS YOUR THING. AND I DONT MEAN ALL OF THE PLAYERES ON IDK. I HAVE TONS OF RESPECT FOR THE PLAYER WHO CAME UP TO US AFTER THE LAST GAME AND APPOLOGIZED FOR THE WAY HIS TEAM ACTED. I MEAN C',MON GUYS WE HAD PLAYERS FROM OTYHER TEAMS COMIN TO US AND SAYIONG SORRY ONE GUY SAID "I'M IMBARESSED THAT THIS HAPPENED IN MY COUNTRY, DONT THINK ALL CANADIANS ARE LIKE THAT"
Alrighty then Mr Dellusional....Have fun then....

Ive said all Im going to say...Have a nice Day!

Jeff/IDK

Last edited by JethroFriction : 04-16-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-16-2008, 07:27 PM #65
paintballer231
Avalanche Canada/FS Swarm

paintballer231 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballer231 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballer231 supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dies-Alot View Post
Wow, just wow.

People like you ensure paintball will never ever go main stream. I am entitled to my opinion, so are you; whatever I don't even care anymore. Karma is a ***** though, watch out for her.

Matt
LOL ,Matt ,I dont mind SVP's Div 3 team .I strive be a friendly guy and expect my team to do the same.

BUT here's where I open my large mouth.
Disclaimer:This users actions in no way reflect the opinion of Hazard or its sponsors.

1.The reffing was A+ throughout the event. The millers are probably the most unbiased pair around.Having pro players from out of town ensures two things.Lack of bias ,and knowledge about the game from a high level of play.
Not once throughout the event did I see any mis conduct from the refferees in relation to the BCPPL rule book.

2.Getting off the field once eliminated prevents overshooting,also teaching your players not to overshoot their fellow competitors and show some class on field and off kinda helps.That crowd was made up of the communitys peers ,when they are booing that means you need to straighten up your act.
Also SVP's player turning as he walked off the field and shooting a single ball at an IDK player in the 40 carwash long after he was hit by 2 sperate players was a blatant disregard for the rules.

3.Jeff has put in more hours in field maintaince ,setup,and customer care than you have whining.I doubt youve ever put up netting or laid down turf even once.Telling a fellow player to "Suck dick is a pretty childish thing to do.

4.You mention Karma ,what does that make your loss..........Its a ***** alright.
Div 1 seems to be sore losers ,your D3 team had no complaints to my knowledge ,hell mine came in 8th overall and I dont have a single complaint to think about.Losing means there is a lack of skill as a team,work hard to improve that skill.Mike carey was the one who said that quote I believe.

5.Come back soon ,your D3 team are a great group.Leave your D1 children at home
Ps
Internet is serious bizness

Last edited by paintballer231 : 04-16-2008 at 07:38 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:30 PM #66
paintballer231
Avalanche Canada/FS Swarm

paintballer231 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballer231 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballer231 supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Hunter, for Christ sake man turn off the caps lock!
Its cruise control for awsome!
Old 04-16-2008, 07:45 PM #67
Sir Dies-Alot
In love with THC.

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer231 View Post

5.Come back soon ,your D3 team are a great group.
Thank you, I am part of that group.

Mayther and I have both already stated that we enjoyed the event and that the reffing was top notch for D3. I have no hard feelings to any of the teams we played and actually feel like I made a lot of new friends this weekend. Overall I had a very enjoyable time at the event and felt that the reffing was fair in my division (D3).

My opinions were exclusively directed towards the D2 and D1 reffing. I was there for the whole event cheering on our sister team and hanging out watching the sport I love most. While watching, I felt that the reffing for D2 and D1 was extremely strict to the point that it didn't allow teams to effectively play paintball; Penalties occurred every game, or nearly every game.

As I stated before also; I am not only speaking about team SVP, I am talking about the reffing, and quality of play from D1 and D2 teams in general from my standpoint in the grand stands.

You grossly oversimplified everything that I have said to this point. This is for clarification.

Matt

Last edited by Sir Dies-Alot : 04-16-2008 at 07:49 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:51 PM #68
GUYWITHABIGEGO
Have A Drink On Me

idk did not get booed off the field first off...they also did not run back to the vip area.....also the game where the ref pushed a svp player....you say that is poor reffin demeanor..why did he push him, maybe because he was cheatin so blatently....you guys are off in your own world...sayin all this **** that is backwards..hahahah 6 refs on your side and 2 on theirs...sure thing man....and if idk is not well liked in canada, why where they gettin so much "love" from the refs as you say.....as far as legit ballers, you guys have the worst rep for cheatin...so don't even bother.....

every word you write back is so unbelievable its funny....just wondering what crap is goin come out of your mouth next
Old 04-16-2008, 08:54 PM #69
Karzac

i want to say that if they didnt call the penalties that they did, you would be pissed if your team lost. if someone gets shot in the pack and doesnt notice it, makes the 50 and kills 4 guys then gets pulled. you would not only flip out, you would DEMAND that that player gets a penalty. hence why they have the 1 for 1 rule on un-obviouse hits. mike carey explained it very well to me last year, and hopefully we can be blessed by his presence and he can explain some of the reasons behind pulling so many penaltys.

danny miller, larry, rob, fraiser and all those guys are awesome refs. we are seriously very very lucky to have such a expierience ref crew that does their jobs to the best of their abilitys. notorious came 4th, and im pretty sure all of us were very happy with the crew of refs. they have to stand out in the heat all day and get shot with no benfits except a little extra cash at the end. reffing SUCKS if you dont know already, its probably the worst job ive ever done. the fact that those guys can make tuff calls to the best of their abilitys earns a thumbs up from me.

cant wait til e2.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:24 PM #70
AxleBaller

reffing is probably the single worst job anyone could do (in the world of sports) you get shot to ****, yelled at by people who dont like your calls, have to make tough calls that will either make or break a team.

i say quit all this crap thats going on and just bring your A-game to the next event a prove that you belong in this division!...i dont want it to end up being 4 teams in div 1 again...all season...that was so lame....
Impact Fan#118
Old 04-16-2008, 09:53 PM #71
KanadaKid
Dustin-Cathro

omg paintball drama!! everyone get all worked up!
:fail:
Old 04-16-2008, 10:07 PM #72
Colton_m
Da' Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer231 View Post
Also SVP's player turning as he walked off the field and shooting a single ball at an IDK player in the 40 carwash long after he was hit by 2 sperate players was a blatant disregard for the rules.
hahaha it's things like these that allow me to take full and complete advantage of the lack of an overshooting rule in the bcppl

I thought the turney was damn fun.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:23 PM #73
antics.hk
hunter

antics.hk owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Hunter, for Christ sake man turn off the caps lock!
my bad, i dont realy look at the screan when i type
SkagitValleyPaintBall
BigToddsArmy
THE EDGE
Triumph Tattoo
Torment
Old 04-16-2008, 10:26 PM #74
pbrollie

E1 was off to a good start for the season. except that there was only 4 teams in Div2. thumbs to all the refs who stood out there for 2 days and being shot. props to BCPPL crew that set it for 3 days and played then took it down after. tuff job. to other Div2 teams. hope to see u all at E2 and to other teams that bumpin up to D2. to D1 teams, u all played great and it was nice to see more than 5 team out there. it was fun to watch and if u pay attention u can learn quite a bit. grats to Spartans on D1 and Sniperz on D3. and of course Blackstar on D2 =) hope to all u guys out there. to SVP guys. i have no comment over that but hoping that u guys come back for the rest of the season. and bring some of those spicy jerky treats. or im eating Dan W. dog. jk!( im s filipino arent i?) good luck to all teams for E2

Div2 WCA Blackstar
Old 04-16-2008, 10:28 PM #75
antics.hk
hunter

antics.hk owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton_m View Post
hahaha it's things like these that allow me to take full and complete advantage of the lack of an overshooting rule in the bcppl

I thought the turney was damn fun.
what you forgot to mention is the reason he shot. becuase he bunkered there snake player trip fell on the ground then the player spun and shot roughy ten times in the head. if you knew jordan you'd know he would never do anything like that without being wronged. like i said since you guys are so big and bad c'mon down to svp for a scrim.
SkagitValleyPaintBall
BigToddsArmy
THE EDGE
Triumph Tattoo
Torment
Old 04-16-2008, 10:29 PM #76
pbrollie

E1 was off to a good start for the season. except that there was only 4 teams in Div2. thumbs to all the refs who stood out there for 2 days and being shot. props to BCPPL crew that set it for 3 days and played then took it down after. tuff job. to other Div2 teams. hope to see u all at E2 and to other teams that bumpin up to D2. to D1 teams, u all played great and it was nice to see more than 5 team out there. it was fun to watch and if u pay attention u can learn quite a bit. grats to Spartans on D1 and Sniperz on D3. and of course Blackstar on D2 =). to SVP guys. i have no comment over that but hoping that u guys come back for the rest of the season. and bring some of those spicy jerky treats. or im eating Dan W. dog. jk!( im s filipino arent i?) good luck to all teams for E2

Div2 WCA Blackstar
Old 04-16-2008, 10:30 PM #77
pbrollie

E1 was off to a good start for the season. except that there was only 4 teams in Div2. thumbs to all the refs who stood out there for 2 days and being shot. props to BCPPL crew that set it for 3 days and played then took it down after. tuff job. to other Div2 teams. hope to see u all at E2 and to other teams that bumpin up to D2. to D1 teams, u all played great and it was nice to see more than 5 team out there. it was fun to watch and if u pay attention u can learn quite a bit. grats to Spartans on D1 and Sniperz on D3. and of course Blackstar on D2 =). to SVP guys. i have no comment . but hoping that u guys come back for the rest of the season. and bring some of those spicy jerky treats. or im eating Dan W. dog. jk!( im s filipino arent i?) good luck to all teams for E2

Div2 WCA Blackstar
Old 04-16-2008, 10:35 PM #78
Colton_m
Da' Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by antics.hk View Post
what you forgot to mention is the reason he shot. becuase he bunkered there snake player trip fell on the ground then the player spun and shot roughy ten times in the head. if you knew jordan you'd know he would never do anything like that without being wronged. like i said since you guys are so big and bad c'mon down to svp for a scrim.
Doodles (snake player) spun because I (40 carwash) told him to stay in because I had already shot your guy who tried to bunker out our snake player. Granted, in the heat of battle you don't always feel a hit (ovbious or otherwise) and sometimes people try to complete their move anyways but bottom line was I shot him 10 feet before he was even at the 50 snake, then we just got trigger happy. These days 10 balls can be out of a gun in less than a second, thats all.

I'm sure our guys would love to have another team to play against, SVP is not a possible scrim location for us though. 50% of the team can't head down south.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:46 PM #79
bcballa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrollie View Post
E1 was off to a good start for the season. except that there was only 4 teams in Div2. thumbs to all the refs who stood out there for 2 days and being shot. props to BCPPL crew that set it for 3 days and played then took it down after. tuff job. to other Div2 teams. hope to see u all at E2 and to other teams that bumpin up to D2. to D1 teams, u all played great and it was nice to see more than 5 team out there. it was fun to watch and if u pay attention u can learn quite a bit. grats to Spartans on D1 and Sniperz on D3. and of course Blackstar on D2 =). to SVP guys. i have no comment . but hoping that u guys come back for the rest of the season. and bring some of those spicy jerky treats. or im eating Dan W. dog. jk!( im s filipino arent i?) good luck to all teams for E2

Div2 WCA Blackstar
ya hopefully team sniperz will be able to add another team to D2 for event 2 cause thats the plan
Old 04-16-2008, 11:14 PM #80
bunkerrat88
Shootin Fools For Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton_m View Post
Doodles (snake player) spun because I (40 carwash) told him to stay in because I had already shot your guy who tried to bunker out our snake player. Granted, in the heat of battle you don't always feel a hit (ovbious or otherwise) and sometimes people try to complete their move anyways but bottom line was I shot him 10 feet before he was even at the 50 snake, then we just got trigger happy. These days 10 balls can be out of a gun in less than a second, thats all.

I'm sure our guys would love to have another team to play against, SVP is not a possible scrim location for us though. 50% of the team can't head down south.

yup no southern road trips for probably 3/4 of the team actually

Aaron Tholey Fan club #8
Cole Scott Fan Club #8
Panther Paintball
Panther Xtreme Sports
Toro Paintballs
Team Swarm Paintball
Old 04-16-2008, 11:16 PM #81
bunkerrat88
Shootin Fools For Fun

oh and i will appologize as i have just received my official warnings for being mean and rude on pbnation.....

Aaron Tholey Fan club #8
Cole Scott Fan Club #8
Panther Paintball
Panther Xtreme Sports
Toro Paintballs
Team Swarm Paintball
Old 04-16-2008, 11:29 PM #82
Colton_m
Da' Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerrat88 View Post
oh and i will appologize as i have just received my official warnings for being mean and rude on pbnation.....
big LOL @ eric
Old 04-16-2008, 11:41 PM #83
R8s

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrollie View Post

Div2 WCA Blackstar
A post so nice it had to be done thrice...

Bad Spellers of the World... Untie!!!

"Political Correctness" is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Killing for Northern BC
Old 04-17-2008, 01:17 AM #84
blackjack2121

Thumbs down SVP/Boooo hoooo

What a joke!! My team is not one to run away from any confrontation!! We placed 3rd, should I cry about the refs...no it was our own fault that we didnt place higher. As for anybody who thinks SVP got the shaft from the refs or IDK that game, maybe they should talk to the Most Respected Paintball Player to ever come out of Canada, Mike Carey who made the call to see why!! R U trying to say that he's an idiot. LOL...You're the Idiot!!

Congrats to all divisional Winners
Closed Thread