Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2008, 11:49 PM #43
Maytherman
Appropriate
 
Maytherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Olympia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JethroFriction View Post
Excuse me, IDK dead players shooting people in the back....B freakin S....you dont wanna go directly to the dead box when your eliminated then you'd better expect to get some lovin!
Jeff/IDK
Dude, I saw it happen, along with the rest of the fans in the bleachers, hence all of the booing during and after the game ended and when IDK walked off the field. I'm not going to get into a pissing contest because we will both have different points of views. But I tend to go with what myself and what the rest of the spectators saw.
__________________
Trust
WWU
Portland Uprising
Maytherman is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-16-2008, 12:35 AM #44
AxleBaller
 
 
AxleBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: East-Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerrat88 View Post
come to e2 biatch....if you think i need to suck a dick, you need to scrape crap out of your mouth. By the way I'm not your mom....
Hey come on now bunkerrat i understand ur pissed and trust me if someone told me to suck a dick i would be to. is this realy the kinda **** we want going down inside a section on PBnation that JUST got started... and i am authority you guys played good this weekend and so did you IDK you eched us good in the finals.

Boy this section sure got off to a good start.

Now then, lets all just practice hard a **** and meet up at the next event and sling some paint at eachother and have a hell of a good time doing it.
(im dreaming of peace arnt i?).....
__________________
Notorious D1 BCPPL
Impact Fan#118

Last edited by AxleBaller : 04-16-2008 at 12:38 AM.
AxleBaller is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 12:40 AM #45
Maytherman
Appropriate
 
Maytherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Olympia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleBaller View Post
Boy this section sure got off to a good start.

Now then, lets all just practice hard a **** and meet up at the next event and sling some paint at eachother and have a hell of a good time doing it.
(im dreaming of peace arnt i?).....
lol ya you are. it's the interwebs. people are always gonna find a way to **** on each other.
__________________
Trust
WWU
Portland Uprising
Maytherman is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 12:43 AM #46
Sir Dies-Alot
In love with THC.
 
Sir Dies-Alot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Bellingham, WA
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maytherman View Post
Dude, I saw it happen, along with the rest of the fans in the bleachers, hence all of the booing during and after the game ended and when IDK walked off the field. I'm not going to get into a pissing contest because we will both have different points of views. But I tend to go with what myself and what the rest of the spectators saw.
Yep, lots of booing that game..... LOTS. It was the whole crowd too, not just one section or a group of people.

Also the burst disk thing was really weird too. The gauges on the fill table seamed to be all wacky..... when I filled the guage on the table would go up to 5,000 but my tank would only fill to 4,000 and LB said when he filled the table would say 3,000 but in actuality he would already be at 4,500. Wacky-shack fill gauges lol.

Matt
Sir Dies-Alot is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 09:55 AM #47
JethroFriction
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maytherman View Post
Dude, I saw it happen, along with the rest of the fans in the bleachers, hence all of the booing during and after the game ended and when IDK walked off the field. I'm not going to get into a pissing contest because we will both have different points of views. But I tend to go with what myself and what the rest of the spectators saw.
Ya o k then....I think you have it a little mixed up my friend.

So what you are saying is the Impact guy's, Danny Miller, Mike Carey etc all
missed us cheating so blatantly....but you and the spectators all saw it....listen to yourself....I does'nt make any sense!!!

Maybe people were booing cause an official pushed an SVP player???

Go with what you want to believe...I don't care...just stop talkin **** about MY team....thanks

Jeff/IDK

Last edited by JethroFriction : 04-16-2008 at 09:57 AM. Reason: spelling
JethroFriction is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 10:58 AM #48
AxleBaller
 
 
AxleBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: East-Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dies-Alot View Post
Yep, lots of booing that game..... LOTS. It was the whole crowd too, not just one section or a group of people.

Also the burst disk thing was really weird too. The gauges on the fill table seamed to be all wacky..... when I filled the guage on the table would go up to 5,000 but my tank would only fill to 4,000 and LB said when he filled the table would say 3,000 but in actuality he would already be at 4,500. Wacky-shack fill gauges lol.

Matt

Mike C. said to me that if soemone was filling up with you you have to wait and press it again in a few seconds. also that there was something like 60 feet of line or more that the air had to move threw so it would take a while for the whole line and guages to set again...all in all i didnt look at the tables guage just my tanks guage, i had no issues with the fill station sorry to hear you did. and i thought it was ALOT nicer than needing to spin the valve close and open and make sure it was tight.... was just nice to put it on and press a button simplicity.
__________________
Notorious D1 BCPPL
Impact Fan#118
AxleBaller is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 11:17 AM #49
PB_Adikt
 
 
PB_Adikt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Prince George, BC
I loved that fill station. For one, the automatic exhaust was pretty sweet. For two, I have a CP reg on my tank with the fill restrictor and for whatever reason it didn't seem to take as long to fill my tank.

As far as reffing goes, one ****ty thing is that the only calls people remember are the bad ones. Just like anything else in life, no one remembers the good ones. I seen lots of good calls being made this weekend, in all divisions. I think it is pretty sweet that Div 1 has expanded so much. Hopefully people can get there registration cash in on time for next event and we can see a bigger presence in Div 2 and Div 3.
__________________
PB Adikts - Playing for Northern BC.

Proud to be killing for:
Adiktion Paintball
PB_Adikt is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 12:09 PM #50
GUYWITHABIGEGO
Have A Drink On Me
 
GUYWITHABIGEGO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
MAYTHERMAN why do you think you speak for everyone in the crowd???thats hilarious...i was in the crowd and i was definatly not booing...in fact i heard quite a few people cheering and laughing....YOU don't know what YOUR talking about
GUYWITHABIGEGO is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 12:37 PM #51
R_ion
tang na mo
 
R_ion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Abbotsford, BC
R_ion posts videos on PbNation
Put the so called bad calls aside, it was a really good event i think.
Im sure SVP had a good time comming to canada drinking at 19 thats what i heard anyways.
It was a blast, thanks BCPPL
R_ion is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 12:39 PM #52
Sir Dies-Alot
In love with THC.
 
Sir Dies-Alot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Bellingham, WA
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by JethroFriction View Post
Maybe people were booing cause an official pushed an SVP player???

Go with what you want to believe...I don't care...just stop talkin **** about MY team....thanks

Jeff/IDK
The game when SVPs snake player got shoved by a ref was not even the same game (but thank you for mentioning another instance of poor reffing demeanor). Maybe people wouldn't talk **** about your team if your team played fair.

After being booed off the field the entire IDK squad walked quickly to their VIP staging and only 1 player had the nerve to come out and apologize to SVP for their behavior. Not to mention that not one single SVP player retaliated, even after being shot in the back by dead players and after the game had already ended. Don't try to hide the truth you and I and everyone else who saw it knows that that game was complete BS and IDK should have been penalized heavily.

Matt
Sir Dies-Alot is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 12:43 PM #53
Maytherman
Appropriate
 
Maytherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Olympia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUYWITHABIGEGO View Post
MAYTHERMAN why do you think you speak for everyone in the crowd???thats hilarious...i was in the crowd and i was definatly not booing...in fact i heard quite a few people cheering and laughing....YOU don't know what YOUR talking about
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_ion View Post
Put the so called bad calls aside, it was a really good event i think.
Im sure SVP had a good time comming to canada drinking at 19 thats what i heard anyways.
It was a blast, thanks BCPPL
__________________
Trust
WWU
Portland Uprising
Maytherman is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 02:28 PM #54
antics.hk
hunter
 
antics.hk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: covington, WA
antics.hk owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by JethroFriction View Post
Excuse me, IDK dead players shooting people in the back....B freakin S....you dont wanna go directly to the dead box when your eliminated then you'd better expect to get some lovin!

I watched alot of games in all the div's and I will say that the reffing could have been better...to the people that think the refs were "penalty happy"...I say no way...I watched MANY players get shot and have to be told to leave the field....plain and simple thats playing on!!!...and a 1 for 1....the ONLY unobvious hit in the BCPPL is the bottom of your tank!

If Im not mistaken the reffing crew for the next event is supposed to be different...we'll see???

I had an awesome time all weekend....we played like **** and still pulled out third.....so not bad....

It would be nice to see the SVP Div 1 guy's at E2???...


Jeff/IDK
YEA IT HAPPENED THERES A REASON WHY THE WASS AN OVERWHELMING BOOOOOOO HEARD FROM THE CROWD. IT WASN'T US CHEATING. AS FOR YOU. YOU ARE LUCKY I'M NOT THE KINDA PERSON I USED TO BE. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT WE CAN ORGINIZE A FRIENDLY SCRIM. FREE ENTRY FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM AND BYOP. IT'LL ONLY COST YOU GAS. SO IF YOUR FEELING UP TO IT BRING YOUR *** DOWN TO SVP AND SEE WHAT LEGIT BALLIN IS ALL ABOUT. OH YEA, AND I NOTICED AFTER YOUR DEAD PLAYER SHOT CHUB IN THE BACK ABOUT 20 TIMES YOU ALL RAN OFF THE FIELD.
__________________
hunter AKA "Fievel" aka "CH'' aka "SH"
PSP
I KEEL 4 PSP
SkagitValleyPaintBall
BigToddsArmy
THE EDGE
Triumph Tattoo
Torment

Last edited by antics.hk : 04-16-2008 at 02:30 PM.
antics.hk is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 02:36 PM #55
antics.hk
hunter
 
antics.hk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: covington, WA
antics.hk owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by JethroFriction View Post
Ya o k then....I think you have it a little mixed up my friend.

So what you are saying is the Impact guy's, Danny Miller, Mike Carey etc all
missed us cheating so blatantly....but you and the spectators all saw it....listen to yourself....I does'nt make any sense!!!

Maybe people were booing cause an official pushed an SVP player???

Go with what you want to believe...I don't care...just stop talkin **** about MY team....thanks

Jeff/IDK
I REMEBER PEOPLE COMING UP TO US AND TELLING US ALMOST EVERY GAME WE PLAYED THE WERE ABOUT 6 REFFS WATCHING US AND 2 ON THE OTHER SIDE. AND NOT ALL THE REFFS WERE BAD. THERE WERE A COUPLE GOOD ONES. COLE SCOTT DID IN MY OPINION A HELLOF A JOB. ITS CRAZY TO BECUASE WE PLAY AS LEGITLY AS POSSIBLE. I'M NOT CALLIN EVERYONE CHEATERS BUT OUT OF ALL THE TEAMS THERE WE WERE THE LAST TEAM YOUD SEE CHEATING.
__________________
hunter AKA "Fievel" aka "CH'' aka "SH"
PSP
I KEEL 4 PSP
SkagitValleyPaintBall
BigToddsArmy
THE EDGE
Triumph Tattoo
Torment
antics.hk is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 02:45 PM #56
JethroFriction
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dies-Alot View Post
The game when SVPs snake player got shoved by a ref was not even the same game (but thank you for mentioning another instance of poor reffing demeanor). Maybe people wouldn't talk **** about your team if your team played fair.

After being booed off the field the entire IDK squad walked quickly to their VIP staging and only 1 player had the nerve to come out and apologize to SVP for their behavior. Not to mention that not one single SVP player retaliated, even after being shot in the back by dead players and after the game had already ended. Don't try to hide the truth you and I and everyone else who saw it knows that that game was complete BS and IDK should have been penalized heavily.

Matt
Oh ya...I forgot we stomped them TWICE in the quarters...

Your a freakin Idiot....do you have ANY idea who/what you are talking about....now you say we ran to our pits???...WTF...Go talk to some Torment guy's who we have played in the past....maybe you will have a little more respect for those you speak of....

All I have seen here is a few SVP guy's...MOSTLY ROOKIES??? complaining about cheating bad reffing etc.

As for a teamate apoligising to ANYONE...hhmmmm.....deos'nt sound like any of the guy's I play with

Suck it up....To quote one of the most respected baller's in the world
"Only losers whine...and your a loser..." (those that remember will be smiling right now)

Funny how you never mentioned the beating SVP recieved from WCA in the pre-lims...
Lotsa xtra lovin' that game too...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jeff/IDK
JethroFriction is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 03:48 PM #57
Sir Dies-Alot
In love with THC.
 
Sir Dies-Alot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Bellingham, WA
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by JethroFriction View Post
Oh ya...I forgot we stomped them TWICE in the quarters...

Your a freakin Idiot....do you have ANY idea who/what you are talking about....now you say we ran to our pits???...WTF...Go talk to some Torment guy's who we have played in the past....maybe you will have a little more respect for those you speak of....

All I have seen here is a few SVP guy's...MOSTLY ROOKIES??? complaining about cheating bad reffing etc.

As for a teamate apoligising to ANYONE...hhmmmm.....deos'nt sound like any of the guy's I play with

Suck it up....To quote one of the most respected baller's in the world
"Only losers whine...and your a loser..." (those that remember will be smiling right now)

Funny how you never mentioned the beating SVP recieved from WCA in the pre-lims...
Lotsa xtra lovin' that game too...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jeff/IDK
Wow, just wow.

People like you ensure paintball will never ever go main stream. I am entitled to my opinion, so are you; whatever I don't even care anymore. Karma is a ***** though, watch out for her.

Matt
Sir Dies-Alot is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 04:22 PM #58
NViousLegionaire
Dope?
 
NViousLegionaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Hey SVP guys, i personally i thought you guys had a good showing at E1. And some ref calls may have been..questionable? Even though you guys stuck it out and kept playing well.. I know my team plans to venture down to your field to get some good practice in against you guys. Hope to see you at E2?
__________________
Ravenous D1 Bcppl

Vancouver Thunder CXBL

Last edited by NViousLegionaire : 04-16-2008 at 04:50 PM.
NViousLegionaire is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 04:32 PM #59
Maytherman
Appropriate
 
Maytherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Olympia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JethroFriction View Post
Lotsa xtra lovin' that game too...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jeff/IDK
nice ethics bucko. you are a real great addition to this sport.

You are just making a fool of yourself and loosing any respect that I doubt you had to being with.

I'll say it again, I thought the event was run very well and I thought that Canadians treated us very well and were very friendly. I would love to keep playing this series. I had a ton of fun.
__________________
Trust
WWU
Portland Uprising

Last edited by Maytherman : 04-16-2008 at 04:34 PM.
Maytherman is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 05:57 PM #60
antics.hk
hunter
 
antics.hk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: covington, WA
antics.hk owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by JethroFriction View Post
Oh ya...I forgot we stomped them TWICE in the quarters...

Your a freakin Idiot....do you have ANY idea who/what you are talking about....now you say we ran to our pits???...WTF...Go talk to some Torment guy's who we have played in the past....maybe you will have a little more respect for those you speak of....

All I have seen here is a few SVP guy's...MOSTLY ROOKIES??? complaining about cheating bad reffing etc.

As for a teamate apoligising to ANYONE...hhmmmm.....deos'nt sound like any of the guy's I play with

Suck it up....To quote one of the most respected baller's in the world
"Only losers whine...and your a loser..." (those that remember will be smiling right now)

Funny how you never mentioned the beating SVP recieved from WCA in the pre-lims...
Lotsa xtra lovin' that game too...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jeff/IDK
TISK TISK DUMMY. WE WON OUR GAME AGIANST WCA. IT WAS OUR FIRST GAME OF THE TOURNEY. AND WE BEAT THEM AGIAN LATTER IN THE PRELIMS. I GOT LOTSA LOVE FOR THOPSE GUYS, AND GAL. THEY PLAY HARD AND STRAIT UP. AND LIKE I SAID C'MON DOWN TO SVP FOR A SCRIM. WE'LL SEE WHO'S TALKING AFTER THAT. RAVENOUS YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME ANYTIME. I'M SURE THERES ALOT WE CAN LEARN FROM EACHOTHER. I HAD FUN AT THE EVENT IN LIIKE GOING TO CANADA BUT I WAS IN DISBELIEVE AT SOME OF THE CALLS WE GOT. I WONT BE PLAYING BCPPL AGIAN. ITS A SHAME TO. ITS NOTHING AGAINST ANY OF THE TEAMS IT WAS THE REFFING THAT KILLED IT FOR ME PERSONALY. EVEN WHEN IDK THINKS THEY BEAT US. THERES A REASON THERE NOT LIKED IN CANADA, I MEAN IF YOU HAVE TO CHEAT TO WIN THATS YOUR THING. AND I DONT MEAN ALL OF THE PLAYERES ON IDK. I HAVE TONS OF RESPECT FOR THE PLAYER WHO CAME UP TO US AFTER THE LAST GAME AND APPOLOGIZED FOR THE WAY HIS TEAM ACTED. I MEAN C',MON GUYS WE HAD PLAYERS FROM OTYHER TEAMS COMIN TO US AND SAYIONG SORRY ONE GUY SAID "I'M IMBARESSED THAT THIS HAPPENED IN MY COUNTRY, DONT THINK ALL CANADIANS ARE LIKE THAT"
__________________
hunter AKA "Fievel" aka "CH'' aka "SH"
PSP
I KEEL 4 PSP
SkagitValleyPaintBall
BigToddsArmy
THE EDGE
Triumph Tattoo
Torment
antics.hk is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 06:38 PM #61
AxleBaller
 
 
AxleBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: East-Alberta
well...i guess thats one am team down for the season...i wonder how many more will fallow. its a shame.
__________________
Notorious D1 BCPPL
Impact Fan#118
AxleBaller is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 06:43 PM #62
Sir Dies-Alot
In love with THC.
 
Sir Dies-Alot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Bellingham, WA
 has been a member for 10 years
Hunter, for Christ sake man turn off the caps lock!
Sir Dies-Alot is offline  
Old 04-16-2008, 06:56 PM #63
AxleBaller
 
 
AxleBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: East-Alberta
...i just figured he was rly angry and wanted everythign to be read as if he was yelling.................... to bad...
is it just him not playing here again or is it all of you?
__________________
Notorious D1 BCPPL
Impact Fan#118
AxleBaller is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump