PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 02:50 PM #22
Maytherman
Appropriate

has been a member for 10 years
I want to know when the thousands of pictures that were taken will be up and where.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2008, 03:20 PM #23
I Am Authority
211-187

I wonder if any will be up...They kicked Tim out of the tournament for sticking up for SVP.

For those of you who don't know Tim, he's a professional photographer. He's been at all prior BCPPL events.

www.timbits.com
Old 04-15-2008, 03:54 PM #24
PB_Adikt

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Authority View Post
Honestly, we've won prior BCPPL events and have had problems with the reffing. This isn't the first time. Although this time, we got ****ed worse then ever. "Suck it up". Were a strong team, we should have won that tournament. You need to suck a dick.
Hahahahahahahaha, you're a joke. As if an entire squad of refs is out to get anyone. Everyone has issues with reffing. It is part of the sport. Maybe you had one ref out to get you, but once again, it happens. Where are you going to go for better refs? NPPL? I bet Joy Division could tell you a story or two about the great reffing there. Deal with it. If it's that bad, have a talk behind closed doors with someone. Grow up and quit your *****ing.

Proud to be killing for:
Adiktion Paintball
Old 04-15-2008, 07:25 PM #25
Kaolinite
+-----------+

SVP was bashing BCPPL in the washington forums allready i was there, but the thread was/is deleted now
Old 04-15-2008, 08:05 PM #26
GUYWITHABIGEGO
Have A Drink On Me

HEY I AM AUTHORITY...you guys won just about every bcppl tourny you entered and now your *****in about the reffin.. that is hilarious...i don't know if you know this but idk especially is not looked fondly at by the refs, no calls were biased AT ALL!!!! you piss a ref off tryin to cheat and of course hes gonna have it out for ya.....oh and i dare you to tell bunkerratt to suck your dick in person....have fun playin somewhere else cause you didn't win...
i guess thats why they call you "kids"
Old 04-15-2008, 08:37 PM #27
Sir Dies-Alot
In love with THC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maytherman View Post
I want to know when the thousands of pictures that were taken will be up and where.
Ditto. I thought the reffing for D3 was spot on, we had no problems at all.

I did feel that some of the calls in D2 and D1 were a little crazy though, pulling penalties every single game ruins the game. I think the 0 tolerance policy for in-obvious hits combined with a few penalty happy refs really changed the dynamic of the whole event for the upper divisions (not just SVP, but everyone). It's sad when the whole crowd boo's a team off the field and the refs continue to do nothing.

My .02

Matt
SVP Kids
Old 04-15-2008, 08:38 PM #28
Euouae

Euouae supports Cereal Killerz 2
Euouae donated to help Peyton Trent
Euouae supports Bob Gurnsey
Euouae supports our troops
Whats with all the hate?

I have mad respect for SVP going out and winning events last year. Dominating events I should say... If they had a problem with the reffing they can voice it. They aren't *****ing at all. If they're going to leave the league because of it thats unfortunate but such is life. BCPPL should make an attempt to talk to SVP about it regardless but life goes on.

.Impact <3 HK.
Old 04-15-2008, 08:49 PM #29
Sir Dies-Alot
In love with THC.

I wasn't trying to be hateful in my post, but I don't think you were directing that toward my post either.

Either way, SVP Kids had an excellent time at the event.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:00 PM #30
PurpleHaze777
It's Resolution Time

PurpleHaze777 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerrat88 View Post
funny how teams that win don't biatch, but teams that loose do.
suck it up svp and come back with a vengeance.
Cause the teams that win get the good calls... Sad to see a team leaving a series but it happens, you gotta give refs credit though it's harder then you think...
Old 04-15-2008, 09:13 PM #31
bcballa

ya the D3 games had aweosme reffing. I was a little dissapointed in the reffing in the D1 and D2 games though
Old 04-15-2008, 09:28 PM #32
Maytherman
Appropriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUYWITHABIGEGO View Post
HEY I AM AUTHORITY...you guys won just about every bcppl tourny you entered and now your *****in about the reffin.. that is hilarious...i don't know if you know this but idk especially is not looked fondly at by the refs, no calls were biased AT ALL!!!! you piss a ref off tryin to cheat and of course hes gonna have it out for ya.....oh and i dare you to tell bunkerratt to suck your dick in person....have fun playin somewhere else cause you didn't win...
i guess thats why they call you "kids"
I'll take this post as you not knowing what the hell you are talking about. They called SVP kids, "kids" onto the field, not the DI team.

The fact that the refs did NOTHING when IDK dead players were shooting dead SVP players in the back while they were walking off is defiantly something to "*****" about.

I will say reffing for the most part for DIII was great. Had a bad call here and there but whatever, it's paintball we get over it. I don't know what it was but a select few refs were kind of *******s on the field while others were awesome. I had a great time and would love to continue playing the series, but I don't know what is going to happen.

Last edited by Maytherman : 04-15-2008 at 11:01 PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:32 PM #33
dyepb4
death by a french kid

dyepb4 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
dyepb4 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dyepb4 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dyepb4 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. SVP has made their decision, whether the rest of you agree or not. Let's just leave it at that. The season has just started and all anyone can do is *****?
7 BNIB Empire E-Flex for sale, pm for details
Old 04-15-2008, 10:30 PM #34
Sir Dies-Alot
In love with THC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyepb4 View Post
Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. SVP has made their decision, whether the rest of you agree or not. Let's just leave it at that. The season has just started and all anyone can do is *****?
Mayther was on the D3 Squad, so was I.

Matt
Old 04-15-2008, 10:52 PM #35
outreach
karnage

outreach helped look for balloons
outreach supports Team VICIOUS
outreach supports Pev's Paintball
outreach supports Empire
hey kyle how did you guys do?

OLD FEED BACK

"Originally posted by mouse87: clearly you're new, everyone knows that private label guns shoot a lot faster and more accurate"
Old 04-15-2008, 11:19 PM #36
AxleBaller

ive played in the BCPPL since it first started only missed 3 of the events. and i have to say this season has the best talent and finaly everyone is in the div. they need to be in. i think its sad that SVP is going to leave or has left or is thinkign about it. we had bad calls to, did we like them? no of course not. we were over shot alot aswell, thats paintball at the am level now days i guess. reffs dont see everything but if they let a little slip here and there pretty soon everything is going to be let go. and id have to say probly the most fair reff on the field is danny miller, he just doesnt care who u are he doesnt second guess his calls. (i didnt see any other reffs second guessing either and i feel all the calls they made towards my team were very well deserved, even the 1 for 1's that got called.) only one thing to do when your team is down and thats to Buck up and take it to the next team on the field.

SVP, seriosuly you guys have GREAT talent dont let this exsperiance stop you from playign this awesome league.

Hit me up in a PM if you guys got any probs with my post or anything. no use bashing me or anythign in this thread for it will only start more of this trash.

Thank you for reading. and thank you Mike and Bonnie for putting on a GREAT event and me and my team are looking forward to the next.(also the fill station was the best one you have had at the events no problems at all.)
Impact Fan#118
Old 04-15-2008, 11:22 PM #37
Maytherman
Appropriate

lol, what was with a TON of tanks burst disks rupturing? I heard atleast 6 blow up.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:32 PM #38
JethroFriction

Quote:
I'll take this post as you not knowing what the hell you are talking about. They called SVP kids, "kids" onto the field, not the DI team.

The fact that the refs did NOTHING when IDK dead players were shooting dead SVP players in the back while they were walking off is defiantly something to "*****" about.

I will say reffing for the most part for DIII was great. Had a bad call here and there but whatever, it's paintball we get over it. I don't know what it was but a select few refs were kind of *******s on the field while others were awesome. I had a great time and would love to continue playing the series, but I don't know what is going to happen.
Excuse me, IDK dead players shooting people in the back....B freakin S....you dont wanna go directly to the dead box when your eliminated then you'd better expect to get some lovin!

I watched alot of games in all the div's and I will say that the reffing could have been better...to the people that think the refs were "penalty happy"...I say no way...I watched MANY players get shot and have to be told to leave the field....plain and simple thats playing on!!!...and a 1 for 1....the ONLY unobvious hit in the BCPPL is the bottom of your tank!

If Im not mistaken the reffing crew for the next event is supposed to be different...we'll see???

I had an awesome time all weekend....we played like **** and still pulled out third.....so not bad....

It would be nice to see the SVP Div 1 guy's at E2???...

Jeff/IDK
Old 04-15-2008, 11:34 PM #39
JethroFriction

Quote:
lol, what was with a TON of tanks burst disks rupturing? I heard atleast 6 blow up.

Im pretty sure that would have been people not properly connecting thier fill nipples....IDK....tee hee
Old 04-15-2008, 11:39 PM #40
Mixednutz1

Ive had good calls and bad calls by reffs in many tourneys, I did not attend this event but my view on reffs is don't knock it 'till you tried it. Also Paintball started out as an "honor" sport I feel that if a reff notices that a team pushes the "grey" areas he should come down hard on that team, just my opinion like it or not.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:52 PM #41
AxleBaller

palmers gun kept blowing its macro line hose off.... i seen one persons burst disk go and i think it was one of the SVP players
thats pretty much the only fill station probs i seen
Impact Fan#118

Last edited by AxleBaller : 04-15-2008 at 11:54 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:47 AM #42
Karzac

notorious had bad calls as well, get used to it. itd be a shame not to see svp at the next event due to one call. obviously it isnt how either side sees it (the players, the refs and SVP.) as everyones oppinions are so much different. obviously someones mixed up but everyone thinks they are right.

in this situation its safe to say no ones right, leave the past in the past and come out at e2 swinging. use that anger to get to the finals and beat down anyone or any walls in your way and prove that you are infact the best team in the series.

because to the people on the outside, you guys look like a bunch of panzees. (not my personal view, but thats the word on the street.)
Closed Thread