PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-07-2008, 11:55 PM #1
doodlebugsportz

MPC-April 12th Update

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted, but wanted to make sure and get it out as soon as possible.
First Thing,
Thanks to all the stores, fields and teams that are supporting paintball here in the Northwest.
Second,
MPC E1/TPS is a go; we will be running the event with the teams that are signed up for the event and have paid their registration fee.
Registration will be reopened and teams will be able to register and pay thru Thursday at 6pm. Remember to support your local MPC store/field partner and make your payment thru them and save $25!
Prize packages for the event will be as listed on the MPC site.
Danny and I will be discussing the format depending on the team count. We are looking at a couple of different options. It is my intention that if a team signed up to play the event, they should be able to play and earn the prizes, Even if they are the only team in the division. We want to make sure that we have a quality event that everyone will enjoy and have a great time.
So to all the teams that have been waiting to sign up, here is your chance. Get down to your local store and get signed up today for what is sure to be a great event.
For the stores and fields that have not yet signed up as a marketing partner for the MPC, It as simple as sending an email to me, Danny or BW and we can get you added to the website to show your support for paintball here in the NW.
We will put out more info as it becomes available on the format.

Support the Stores that Support the Sport-Become a MPC Partner today!
www.mpccentral.com

Don-DoodleBug Sportz- NW Paintball At Its Best! www.doodlebugsportz.com
Paintball Innovations- 50 Caliber Solutions www.paintballinnovations.com
doodlebugsportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups