PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-08-2008, 11:20 PM #22
dm7killer153

Quote:
Originally Posted by []\/[]/\[]SAM[]=[]{{ View Post
i got arrested in vernon hills for testing a gun i teched in a freinds back yard. swat team and all, trust me these laws are very real and the cops love to enforce um, they get to dress up in all their gear and play hard ***
yeah definately shens
dm7killer153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:21 PM #23
chi-town baller
R.I.P Jason Towlie Calef

Quote:
Originally Posted by []\/[]/\[]SAM[]=[]{{ View Post
i got arrested in vernon hills for testing a gun i teched in a freinds back yard. swat team and all, trust me these laws are very real and the cops love to enforce um, they get to dress up in all their gear and play hard ***
i cant see that it isn't like a paintball gun looks like a real gun. at the most i think the cop would ask you to put it away or take it away from you.

NEED CUSTOM SHIRTS, JERSEYS OR CUSTOM DECALS PM ME
chi-town baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:15 PM #24
Ratpulse19

has been a member for 10 years
Ratpulse19 is an NCPA player
Ratpulse19 is an NCPA National Champion
Ratpulse19 plays in the APPA D4 division
i believe him. it happened to a friend of mine. he had his gun out and a neighbor called the cops. moments later 12 squad cars were in front of his house. it was the funniest/stupidest thing my buddy ever did. they had guns drawn on him put him in cuffs and everything. it was wild.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:56 PM #25
REDZwolfpack
*665*

REDZwolfpack supports Team VICIOUS
REDZwolfpack is an NCPA player
im also in palatine n ive never had a prob... but then again ive only shot it in my backyard to test or just to keep it run'n, n my neighbors rnt dicks
REDZwolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:07 PM #26
chicagos best

Lightbulb

redz didnt you post on the grace paint ball thing i remember u just to clear things up that field has insurence but th enet is down for the moment so no play but on subject cook county tried to do the same and failed and palatine has cops that are dicks and cops that are cool but the original reason they got called to my house was domestic violence /bro vs dad/ but again thats maybe y

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
chicagos best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:52 AM #27
[]\/[]/\[]SAM[]=[]{{
just play...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm7killer153 View Post
yeah definately shens
ur cool
TroseKrew
NAAF is where the <3 is...
RIP TOWLIE FOREVER IN MY HEART
[]\/[]/\[]SAM[]=[]{{ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:00 PM #28
EMU247
:)

EMU247 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EMU247 supports Team VICIOUS
EMU247 is an NCPA player
EMU247 plays in the APPA beginner division
yeah palatine cops are dicks, i would stop for a little while, but like 2 years ago me and all my friends built a little field with wooden bunkers and all that stuff and we use to play, and one of the neighbors would call the cops and they would come back ther and they wouldent mind, i guess it just depends on what kind of cop you got.
EMU247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:16 PM #29
REDZwolfpack
*665*

REDZwolfpack is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagos best View Post
redz didnt you post on the grace paint ball thing i remember u just to clear things up that field has insurence but th enet is down for the moment so no play but on subject cook county tried to do the same and failed and palatine has cops that are dicks and cops that are cool but the original reason they got called to my house was domestic violence /bro vs dad/ but again thats maybe y
yea that was prbly me
REDZwolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:45 PM #30
stevens23

I think it has a lot to do with where you are living exactly. Since I have been there but not thru the whole area/ areas of Palatine I'm guessing it is basically all city surroundings. I do know there are ordinances everywhere for not shooting projectiles of any kind within city limits. Including slingshots.
Hell, Chicago is so messed up because of Daly, you get arrested for owning a gun and protecting your own home in the event of a burglury!
Old 04-13-2008, 02:17 AM #31
Wild Huntsman
El Presidente

Wild Huntsman owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Wild Huntsman posts videos on PbNation
Wild Huntsman is an NCPA player
Wild Huntsman plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevens23 View Post
I think it has a lot to do with where you are living exactly. Since I have been there but not thru the whole area/ areas of Palatine I'm guessing it is basically all city surroundings. I do know there are ordinances everywhere for not shooting projectiles of any kind within city limits. Including slingshots.
Hell, Chicago is so messed up because of Daly, you get arrested for owning a gun and protecting your own home in the event of a burglury!
thats actually most of illinois. but thats because most illinois politicians are chicagoans.
Wild Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:46 AM #32
lukeg1589
I kill OT's

lukeg1589 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lukeg1589 is for the Gunfight
lukeg1589 supports Bob Gurnsey
im in chicago, river forest to be exact. i shoot my bb guns/pb guns allll the time, i looked at the laws for my town and it says as long as im not shooting over public places or carrying the discharged airgun in public places, im ok.

Luke5594-360- Bad Company 2- I can pick you off from 1000 yards away.
lukeg1589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:53 AM #33
Wild Huntsman
El Presidente

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeg1589 View Post
im in chicago, river forest to be exact. i shoot my bb guns/pb guns allll the time, i looked at the laws for my town and it says as long as im not shooting over public places or carrying the discharged airgun in public places, im ok.
i was referring to getting arrested for owning a gun and protecting your home part. correct me if im wrong, but in illinois i believe that you are liable for damages to a criminal in your home. also we have a kind of "escalation of force" law, which says that you cannot respond to a criminal with more force than he has applied to you. this said, you technically cannot shoot at him unless he is shooting, has shot at, or is threatening to shoot you. also, threatening a burglar or criminal in your house with a gun is assault, so by that logic, saying "get out or ill shoot" while racking your shotgun is illegal. this is rediculous. the same goes with knives on the escalation of force thing.

i was at a local gun shop and a guy was telling me about a man who has to pay out to a burglar who he shot and crippled because the burglar can no longer "ply his trade (burglary)." IMO this is bull.

i live north of chicago and i discharge my paintball marker all the time, the rules are the same by me.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:32 AM #34
stevens23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Huntsman View Post
thats actually most of illinois. but thats because most illinois politicians are chicagoans.

Don't forget "dumb"o-crats!
Old 04-13-2008, 01:40 PM #35
Wild Huntsman
El Presidente

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevens23 View Post
Don't forget "dumb"o-crats!
lol i didnt want to get flamed but thats what i meant.
ReplyRegional Ups