Old 04-07-2008, 04:57 PM #22
importdirect
Gun Whore

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by congratsxihatexu View Post
how much paint would be good for a 6 hour scenario

go by pods
Well at the local field here which has a regenerate station ,until the last 10 minutes of the game. I went on with 4 pods went through it quick because of the whole regenerate thing, keep in mind I didn't get hit but once the whole damn day.

Then I took out 13 pods talk about mowing down the field, once again the regenerate thing got me. By the end of the day I went through 4 cases.

Next time out I took only 6 pods out per game waited till the 10 minute call was announced meaning no more regenerate, before I really got aggressive. I would leave the Field with 2-3 pods left. At the end of the day (9hrs) I used less than a case.

So it really depends on the field your playing at and playing style / equipment.
My Marker Collection previous and current:2010 Macdev Cyborg RX, 2010 Macdev Clone, 2007 Eclipse Ego, 2008 Origin Ego, 2008 Xfactor Ego, Eclipse Sl-94, Bob Long Vice, 2006 Ego,Marq 7, Bob Long Rapper, 2008 Autococker SR, 2008 ION, Tippman 98, Spyder compact 2 in 1, (2) Samurai, 2007 Quest, Rebel, 2007 Real Tree Legend, CCM-SS25 Pump and Autococker pump.

ULTIMATE BUY SELL TRADE!!!!!!!! UPDATED CONSTANTLY CLICK ME!!!
MYVIDZ
importdirect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement