PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-23-2009, 01:30 PM #1
sonofsman

This Sat.26th Splat Action Free Entry!

Wildcat65gt500 Says... Ok yet again this needs to stop. everyone is just fueling the fire here. Let this be a thread on the actual big game at splat action. If you want to continue with all of this take it to pm's please. This thread has gotten WAY off topic.

I say everyone get together for a group hug. Its the christmas season and we should be happy. You know peace and good will towards men? I think I will even plug Splat Action again for the hell of it.

Come on out whether you are using your old marker or got a great new one for Christmas and Play for Free. No entry fee if you have your own gear, all day air $10 and don't forget to fill before you leave, too! Complete rental package for only $15 instead of $35 (regular price) and includes your marker, all day air, full-face goggles, waist pack for carrying your paintballs, and a camo shirt. We will be playing regardless of rain, sleet, snow or whatever Mother Nature has in store for us. Visit www.splataction.com or call 503-467-1855 if you need more information. No reservation required unless you need to rent. John Says>>>>>

OK, Double is right. Gosh, you guys, let's see if I can make you all be somewhat jolly this season and lower the paint prices for the Play for Free Game at Splat Action on December 26th. How does $50 p/case sound for Core Premium with winter fill? Or Red Box Core for $45? Anyway, this is straight from the Boss's mouth, so pass it on. Paint prices for this event are $50 for Core Premium winter fill (normally always costs more, but not this time) and $45 for Core Red Box paint. Hope everybody has a Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited by sonofsman : 12-23-2009 at 01:36 PM.
sonofsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-23-2009, 01:43 PM #2
wildcat65gt500
Hack the planet!!

wildcat65gt500 plays in the APPA D4 division
wildcat65gt500 supports DLX Technology
I dont know why I didnt make this thread. thank you. I will be there guns blazing with family as well. Anyone else planning on making the trip to a great field for an incredible day of paintball?
wildcat65gt500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:54 PM #3
xxxSPIKExxx
NW Expendable

Annual Supporting Member
xxxSPIKExxx owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
xxxSPIKExxx owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
xxxSPIKExxx supports Sherwood Forest
xxxSPIKExxx supports our troops
xxxSPIKExxx supports Pev's Paintball
xxxSPIKExxx is attending Decay of Nations VI
Well I wish I could but have over plans now,But I will be there with the rest of Team Walkons for the Jan 30th game.So hope all that so on th 26th have fun and stay warm.Merry christmas to all and to all a good paintball game
WCPS www.weatcoastpbseries.com - Warpaint INT www.facebook.com/warpaint.int
ArtPlus Signs www.facebook.com/artplus.signs - OMEN 5150 Tattoo www.facebook.com/omen.garcia
xxxSPIKExxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:25 PM #4
Rockin' a EGO =]
Let Miley Twerk

Rockin' a EGO =] owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rockin' a EGO =] is for the Gunfight
sounds like fun. ill see if my team is up to it! should be a blast! lets get some people out here for a great day!!!
Rockin' a EGO =] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:52 AM #5
Double

Good day of paintball. They had almost 90 players out there. Some of those airball games were insane..Like 16 on 16. Thanks John and air guy for good day of ball. See you all on January 30 for a Byop big game.
Double is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:12 PM #6
wildcat65gt500
Hack the planet!!

wildcat65gt500 plays in the APPA D4 division
wildcat65gt500 supports DLX Technology
Ya those "speedball" games were nuts I played a 20 on 20. My brother inlaws kids decided they didnly like the Big game format so we just went off on our own. was a great time however. nice turn out.
wildcat65gt500 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups