Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2008, 08:28 PM #22
asacpaintballer
 
 
asacpaintballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NorCal
yeah im not blamming brad.
__________________
WTB cheap black z2 or spire!
asacpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2008, 02:34 AM #23
asacpaintballer
 
 
asacpaintballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NorCal
soo does Quan not come into this forum anymore? i would like to figure out where my shirt is
__________________
WTB cheap black z2 or spire!
asacpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 07:45 AM #24
XxTNxX (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ATL
XxTNxX is a Paintball photographer
XxTNxX helped look for balloons
XxTNxX is Legendary
he does come in here, but more than likely won't reply to this thread.

I've known Quan a long time, and he's helped me out so much over the time I've known him, never met him, but he's always been there to help me out however he can. No matter what it is, how to make the most out of something or sending me sponsorship gear. It never ceased to amaze me at what he does for people. He's a great guy, and one of the most generous people I've ever known. Thank you Steve..

What is your name, I'll try to help as best as I can.
XxTNxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:17 AM #25
asacpaintballer
 
 
asacpaintballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NorCal
soooo its now almost 2011 and still i have yet to receive what i paid for back in 06 it take 5 yrs to ship something?

"Originally Posted by .OBEY. View Post
these are the jerseys i have remaining that were shipped to me:
nick gedo
jeremy caplinger
moses

PM me with your address if your name is one of those 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .OBEY. View Post
me and steve came up with the idea to offer the jerseys to people. people would pay me then i would send the money to steve and he would make them. Then send them to me or if the person was local he would give them to the person. There are two jerseys missing: robs and asac.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asacpaintballer View Post
Ok it's been a year since i sent money to Brad(Obey) for my Obey Longsleeve. Quan said they were all finished and he sent them to Brad, that was like 5 months ago. Now Brad is saying he doenst have them and that Quan still hasnt shipped them yet. The story changes every like month. So what exactly is up with these Obey Longsleeves some ppl ordered a year ago. I know some ppl have gotten theres some still havent like me.
i found yours with another package covered under a batch of other packages a while back. i'll look for your email and keep you updated. Moses, Caplinger, and Gedo have contacted me and some gave me their mailing addy, so i'll forward those to Brad. i also found several red and couple of black obey edition longsleeves w/o names, those were supposed to be donated to Brad's word search puzzles. email me if any of you have updated mailing addresses."
__________________
WTB cheap black z2 or spire!
asacpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:26 AM #26
bcelos
Broken gun association
 
bcelos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Connecticut
bcelos plays in the PSP
bcelos owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bcelos is an NCPA player
bcelos plays in the APPA D4 division
bro your not getting anything
__________________
CT Xtreme JR: 5man - 2008-2010.
Hartford Hustle: D3 PSP and D3 NEXL - 2010-2011.

UConn Huskies NCPA Class A/NEXL D2
Geo 2 FST
bcelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:24 AM #27
spyder20
the magical mystery kind
 
spyder20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: FEMA REGION 2
 has been a member for 10 years
spyder20 plays in the APPA D3 division
if you still want one mines in my sig
__________________
609Boyz♠

ACU Pants and Jacket for sale!
spyder20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:11 PM #28
ownzug07 (Banned)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Mason City,IA
ownzug07 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ownzug07 supports Team VICIOUS
ownzug07 is for the Gunfight
ownzug07 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by asacpaintballer View Post
soooo its now almost 2011 and still i have yet to receive what i paid for back in 06 it take 5 yrs to ship something?

"Originally Posted by .OBEY. View Post
these are the jerseys i have remaining that were shipped to me:
nick gedo
jeremy caplinger
moses

PM me with your address if your name is one of those 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .OBEY. View Post
me and steve came up with the idea to offer the jerseys to people. people would pay me then i would send the money to steve and he would make them. Then send them to me or if the person was local he would give them to the person. There are two jerseys missing: robs and asac.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asacpaintballer View Post
Ok it's been a year since i sent money to Brad(Obey) for my Obey Longsleeve. Quan said they were all finished and he sent them to Brad, that was like 5 months ago. Now Brad is saying he doenst have them and that Quan still hasnt shipped them yet. The story changes every like month. So what exactly is up with these Obey Longsleeves some ppl ordered a year ago. I know some ppl have gotten theres some still havent like me.
i found yours with another package covered under a batch of other packages a while back. i'll look for your email and keep you updated. Moses, Caplinger, and Gedo have contacted me and some gave me their mailing addy, so i'll forward those to Brad. i also found several red and couple of black obey edition longsleeves w/o names, those were supposed to be donated to Brad's word search puzzles. email me if any of you have updated mailing addresses."
You got styled on
ownzug07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:53 PM #29
Tacobueno V2 (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Location: Location:
Tacobueno V2 supports Team VICIOUS
Tacobueno V2 plays in the APPA beginner division
should have filed a police report a long *** time ago. Despite them being "cool guys" (i dont know either one of them personally) i would never wait 5 years for something to get delivered to me. It's your mistake for not taking it up with paypal or a higher authority earlier. but who knows maybe youll get your **** and 5 years of interest along with it.... Good Luck
Tacobueno V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:55 PM #30
MrD (Banned)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Weenie
MrD is reppin' sidebar 4 life
MrD plays in the APPA D4 division
mine came in the mail today and i ordered in jan 04 it usually takes 6 years they said. wait untill dec 2011 then see if u havnt recieved anything.
MrD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:37 PM #31
shortyaaron1
H*B*K*
 
shortyaaron1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrD View Post
mine came in the mail today and i ordered in jan 04 it usually takes 6 years they said. wait untill dec 2011 then see if u havnt recieved anything.
thats rediculous. 6 years for a long sleeve. did you get any free **** with it?
__________________
[[D.T.K.]]
Poso Creek Paintball
shortyaaron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:48 PM #32
jrmiller
••Swing the hammer••
 
jrmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Medina, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyaaron1 View Post
thats rediculous. 6 years for a long sleeve. did you get any free **** with it?
i hope you know he was joking.
jrmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:15 PM #33
ballin v6
HKanada
 
ballin v6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 705
haha
ballin v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:30 PM #34
II Unsigned II
 
 
II Unsigned II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Middletown PA
II Unsigned II is a Paintball photographer
II Unsigned II plays in the PSP
II Unsigned II plays in the APPA D5 division
bought a head band from brad. never got it. that was in 06 also.
__________________
PAP FAMILY

C.0.R.E # 17
II Unsigned II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:16 AM #35
AzaTuR
¼ Skill ¾ My Shocker™
 
AzaTuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UpTown Dallas
Annual Supporting Member
AzaTuR supports Cereal Killerz 2
AzaTuR helped look for balloons
AzaTuR supports Bob Gurnsey
AzaTuR is reppin' sidebar 4 life
AzaTuR supports Pev's Paintball
AzaTuR is Legendary
AzaTuR is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrD View Post
mine came in the mail today and i ordered in jan 04 it usually takes 6 years they said. wait untill dec 2011 then see if u havnt recieved anything.
ahahahah thats funnnnnyyy
__________________
6 Year ASM Council OG
&
The Shocker Owners Group
AzaTuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:15 PM #36
IAmJigsaw
Commander.
 
IAmJigsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
hahaha i laughed.
__________________
JigsawPhotography4evah.

Joshua Acosta-Duque.
IAmJigsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:58 PM #37
dopy ☆ (Banned)
 
Join Date: May 2010
sucks for you guys, ive done business with brad and got my **** right away
dopy ☆ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:37 PM #38
haimynameistaylor (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: French Decatur
haimynameistaylor plays in the APPA D3 division
i think it's funny that you still want it haha
haimynameistaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:00 PM #39
AzaTuR
¼ Skill ¾ My Shocker™
 
AzaTuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UpTown Dallas
Annual Supporting Member
AzaTuR supports Cereal Killerz 2
AzaTuR helped look for balloons
AzaTuR supports Bob Gurnsey
AzaTuR is reppin' sidebar 4 life
AzaTuR supports Pev's Paintball
AzaTuR is Legendary
AzaTuR is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by haimynameistaylor View Post
i think it's funny that you still want it haha
lol right, this guy got SUCKERED
__________________
6 Year ASM Council OG
&
The Shocker Owners Group
AzaTuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:44 AM #40
XxTNxX (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ATL
XxTNxX is a Paintball photographer
XxTNxX helped look for balloons
XxTNxX is Legendary
You should have responded 2 years ago when I asked for your name, I planned on calling him and talking to him about it...but I was a nicer guy 2 years ago.
XxTNxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:25 PM #41
dasillybiznatch
Stargang Affliate
 
dasillybiznatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Boston
dasillybiznatch plays in the PSP
dasillybiznatch plays in the APPA D2 division
may be off topic but there is something wrong with this, zach from obey still hasnt edited my teams pictures from phoenix and only took pictures for one day.we played two.i constantly message him on facebook and he ignores it. this is really how you get a good name for your company...
__________________
rip canobie
Lobster for life :(
dasillybiznatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:39 PM #42
ubduxxion
RIP Alex Myers
 
ubduxxion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Philly, PA
ubduxxion plays in the PSP
ubduxxion owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ubduxxion owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ubduxxion is an NCPA player
yea unfortunately zach fell off the face of the earth with pics. i got a few from PHX but was promised much more. i also paid him for personal coverage.
ubduxxion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump