Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2008, 03:13 PM #43
fpmid
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
you all are absolutely correct. so when i see rich this next week i will ask him how volatile the sponsership market is once again. you all know so much about them living hundreds of miles away when i get to play and chat with them on a weekly basis. so your right, i know nothing and have no clue. next to all you pro internet studs. the bushwhacker ego im afraid is a much more sought after gun in the sacramento area, so quit talking out of your *** living in hickville. and as all can see in the last two or three years where have all the big market players gone from xsv? oh wow, to teams with more lucrative sponserships, hmmmm and it will continue until xsv gets back on top or in the top 10 like my original post stated. i love how all of you politicians and sales man twist everything to make you look so inteligent. as far as thick headed take your blinders off and see that the sky is blue and the grass is green and not whatever color your being told by whoever you have your head up that person or teams ***. and your correct im not a college gradguate or some scholar but as far as paintball knowledge and teams that i mingle and play with on a weekly basis and have good friends on, bring it. i may not have the computer, nerdish skills you have nor the grammar but i ask people(friends) questions face to face and get straight answers not bul**** you read here and there. so go pick up you local tabloid and read whatever you wish then come on here and post the **** you read and lets all blow each other to believing that everything is so great and perfect in the paintball world. lets ask rich," in all honestly is there always a fear of losing a sponsor due to lack of showing and performance? because sometimes it is year to year especially with all the new and upcoming teams that grab the local markets heart? just like another field in the area popping up from you local field and you see a decline in players from a certain area because now they have a really good local field like yours to play at with less travel and some people are loyal to the local area. now we have players from sacramento that have grown up in the local area rubbing shoulders with and playing with every sunday playing on pro teams such as,blast, bushwhackers, and xsv. as much as people want to believe peopl do follow local players and forget about there first love, especially when they arent placing in finals. there, so lets see what all you geniuses have to say. since of course you guys have a degree in pbnation and paintballoligy.
fpmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:18 PM #44
Tivo32
Be Clutch
 
Tivo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Reading, Mass
dude, you're so cool, I wish I could be you.
Tivo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:21 PM #45
Tivo32
Be Clutch
 
Tivo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Reading, Mass
What bushwackers egos are sought after? Honestly, idiot, look how many XSV ego's are in circulation compared to BW egos. Obiously, the XSV ego (both SL-66 and SL-74) has sold better than the Bushwackers Ego. You just wanna go about dropping names because your best friends with pro players (which I don't believe). No one said that XSV doesn't need to do well this year in order to retain sponsorships. You are just putting words in people's mouths now. All we've said is that XSV is a POPULAR team. That right there allows them to sell and be marketed well. Do you think New Era and Reebok or whoever would drop the New York Yankees if they started sucking? No, because the Yankees are known throughout the world. What two paintball teams to most people know, even if they don't follow paintball? Dynasty and XSV.
Tivo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:39 PM #46
fpmid
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
now who is the one putting words in peoples mouth, you my friend are the idiot. i havent name dropped, all i said is i will ask rich the question when i see him. and yes i do have friends on both teams. i dont use that as leverage. i was only saying that as a point of you here alot of talk on and off the field with the players. you are so cool, trying to come on here and act like i will be so threatened by dumb as comments. yeah your right since this is bushwhackers first year pro, i remember xsvs, they werent the most popular. in fact they were like outcasts. beings how they started. ok smart guy, why are they ONLY playing NPPL? because of sponsership deals. they are NOT getting the money and deals to support that. hey by the way the sky is orange today, go check it out. talk about ignorant, all you cool guys crack me up. oh yeah and by the way just like my original post said, xsv is my favorite team i was just concerned about them in the future. oh yeah where did there second team ( nrg)go? hmmmmm i guess they are so high in demand they couldnt afford to keep them either. i know all you super knowledgable people will come on here and say this is why and that is why, it all comes down to $$$$$$$$.
fpmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:46 PM #47
Tivo32
Be Clutch
 
Tivo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Reading, Mass
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpmid View Post
now who is the one putting words in peoples mouth, you my friend are the idiot. i havent name dropped, all i said is i will ask rich the question when i see him. and yes i do have friends on both teams. i dont use that as leverage. i was only saying that as a point of you here alot of talk on and off the field with the players. you are so cool, trying to come on here and act like i will be so threatened by dumb as comments. yeah your right since this is bushwhackers first year pro, i remember xsvs, they werent the most popular. in fact they were like outcasts. beings how they started. ok smart guy, why are they ONLY playing NPPL? because of sponsership deals. they are NOT getting the money and deals to support that. hey by the way the sky is orange today, go check it out. talk about ignorant, all you cool guys crack me up. oh yeah and by the way just like my original post said, xsv is my favorite team i was just concerned about them in the future. oh yeah where did there second team ( nrg)go? hmmmmm i guess they are so high in demand they couldnt afford to keep them either. i know all you super knowledgable people will come on here and say this is why and that is why, it all comes down to $$$$$$$$.
I'm gonna go talk to Ollie tomorrow and see what happened in HB and why they took 4th. When you talk about how cool you are when you are gonna ask pro players about their thoughts, its name dropping. I'm willing to bet you don't know anyone on either team. Where in anything in what I've posted have I tried to act threatening? You are just a total moron. And this shows what you know, this is not Bushwackers first year pro. They have been around for a VERY long time bouncing back and forth between semi-pro and pro. XSV was never treated as outcasts. They came into the league and did very well, taking several second places their first year. No one has money this year. They are focusing on NPPL because that's where they want to put the money they have. Rich Telford runs the team. The team is not an LLC or owned by some rich entrepeneur or company owner. Rich puts alot of time and money and effort into the team. That's why they're only doing NPPL and that's why they've set NRG to the side for now. And you are the one who is acting all super knowledgeable. You go ask Rich tomorrow, better yet, why don't you just play on the team since you know everything on how paintball works and the business side of things?
Tivo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:09 PM #48
fpmid
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
as far as bushwhackers first year being pro, you are correct there have been bushwhacker pro teams in the past. this is in fact the first year for this team who most were mommas boys, ballistic and of course neil. once again you are wrong about them(xsv) being outcast, where yes they did do well there first year but do remember they were started due to the fact that most of the players on the team were plaing for ironmen and didnt like what was going on so they decided to start there own team. my reference to asking rich wasnt an intent to drop his name but to see why certain decisions were made. he might not comment or like to, but i will ask. if i am wrong i will post on here i was. i am not afraid to admit i am wrong. but i am not a blinded individual either. so you can go on about your life believing whether or not i know any of the players on either team but trust me i do. and as far as knowledge and skill and being able to play on there team, well there is a reason both of us are sitting here on a computer on a sunday afternoon on a computer instead of playing or at practice. oh wait i am recooping from a broken leg, whats your excuse. i have played with and against all the players on both teams in many tournaments, where im not a pro and my playing webt only to the open division in xpsl where my team did well. thanks for all you insightful knowledge and im waiting to read your book on how to run a succesful paintball organization.
fpmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:11 PM #49
Tivo32
Be Clutch
 
Tivo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Reading, Mass
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpmid View Post
well there is a reason both of us are sitting here on a computer on a sunday afternoon on a computer instead of playing or at practice. oh wait i am recooping from a broken leg, whats your excuse.
You're a joke. I'm done with this thread, and more specifically you.
Tivo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:35 PM #50
joshhelsel
 
 
joshhelsel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Mitten
joshhelsel plays in the PSP
joshhelsel plays in the APPA D5 division
joshhelsel is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpmid View Post
thanks for all you insightful knowledge and im waiting to read your book on how to run a succesful paintball organization.
It'll be dropping soon. You should really check it out.
__________________
Hostile Underground
Understood
XSVOT
joshhelsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:39 PM #51
Tivo32
Be Clutch
 
Tivo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Reading, Mass
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshhelsel View Post
It'll be dropping soon. You should really check it out.
How to Run a Paintball Organization by JoshHelsel and Tivo32
Tivo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:57 PM #52
BarackObama
barackobama
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: white house
this thread made me lol
__________________
SUPPORT PBNATION REFORM ACT OF 2009
BarackObama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:04 PM #53
BarackObama
barackobama
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: white house
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpmid View Post
as far as bushwhackers first year being pro, you are correct there have been bushwhacker pro teams in the past. this is in fact the first year for this team who most were mommas boys, ballistic and of course neil. once again you are wrong about them(xsv) being outcast, where yes they did do well there first year but do remember they were started due to the fact that most of the players on the team were plaing for ironmen and didnt like what was going on so they decided to start there own team. my reference to asking rich wasnt an intent to drop his name but to see why certain decisions were made. he might not comment or like to, but i will ask. if i am wrong i will post on here i was. i am not afraid to admit i am wrong. but i am not a blinded individual either. so you can go on about your life believing whether or not i know any of the players on either team but trust me i do. and as far as knowledge and skill and being able to play on there team, well there is a reason both of us are sitting here on a computer on a sunday afternoon on a computer instead of playing or at practice. oh wait i am recooping from a broken leg, whats your excuse. i have played with and against all the players on both teams in many tournaments, where im not a pro and my playing webt only to the open division in xpsl where my team did well. thanks for all you insightful knowledge and im waiting to read your book on how to run a succesful paintball organization.
shens until you show us APPA Or the like.
__________________
SUPPORT PBNATION REFORM ACT OF 2009
BarackObama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:09 PM #54
captshorty7
Jason Kohout
 
captshorty7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: VA
captshorty7 plays in the PSP
captshorty7 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
captshorty7 supports Team VICIOUS
captshorty7 is an NCPA player
captshorty7 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
this is dumb
__________________
SEC Class A director
www.lupaintball.com
Christ Krew
Rusty Glaze fan club #7!!
captshorty7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:11 PM #55
joshhelsel
 
 
joshhelsel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Mitten
joshhelsel plays in the PSP
joshhelsel plays in the APPA D5 division
joshhelsel is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by captshorty7 View Post
this is dumb
You are correct sir.
__________________
Hostile Underground
Understood
XSVOT
joshhelsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:06 PM #56
.ex.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by captshorty7 View Post
this is dumb
Very.
.ex. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:22 PM #57
jmac3
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mass
El Oh El
jmac3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:47 PM #58
mxmtl
MQ2 Pumper!
 
mxmtl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshhelsel View Post
I heard Micah retired.
I think I saw him playing pump with Hendchmen at HB in his NRG jersey.

Thomas Taylor walked right in front of us by the Chronic field during one of the pump games, and we were teasing, "Hey, doesn't that guy play for XSV? Nah, he's just a fanboy." I don't think he heard us, though.
mxmtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:07 AM #59
TzeentchianGod
aka Sentinel
 
TzeentchianGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Los Angeles, CA
TzeentchianGod is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
TzeentchianGod supports Cereal Killerz 2
Shane and Matty also played for that team. It was like an OG XSV reunion.
__________________
Support your local Blog
TzeentchianGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:05 PM #60
Anonymous028
 
 
Anonymous028's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: So-Cal *661*
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzeentchianGod View Post
Shane and Matty also played for that team. It was like an OG XSV reunion.
Im super stoked about the pump NPPL division.
Anonymous028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump