PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-03-2008, 08:23 PM #64
lilmatt87

new rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoplayer18 View Post
i think this is crap, where did you just grab a 3 foot long foam sword?! what lie...
With the new rules on BPS it has been decided that 2 players on each side get a foam sword but be warned no more then 3 barrel taps a sec and no ramping untill the first 3 barrel taps per sec .

Proudly Sponsored by Tuthilltown Spirits. See more @ www.Tuthilltown.com
lilmatt87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2008, 08:33 PM #65
xblackstarx (Banned)

i was started of a 9 on 9 x-ball and when the match started i ran straight for the center 50 (which was a big x made out of that hyberaball stuff). well i didn't check the field before the match so i didn't notice that right where i sas headed was into a mudd pile. so right when i reached it i immediately fell back on my *** went up under the x and past 2 of the other teams players. they were so distracted with me that one of my friends came up and gogged them both and i litterally slid up to another player trying to shoot someone in the snake. funny thing about is to this day i still have caked mud on my pants so every time a new guy sees it i get to explain this p.o.s and get someone to laugh their *** off at my expense
xblackstarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:36 PM #66
A-rage13
Mid West **** the rest

A-rage13 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
A-rage13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
A-rage13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was playing snake when i ran out of air. theres a guy about 2 nuckes away from me so i yell back to my back player to lane on the side of the snake to keep the guy in and he knows to stop when i start to stand up so i bumped then he kept shooting puts him back in then i come on the inside and take a hand full of paint and chuck it at the kids mask luckly one breaks. Then i just ran and tried to do a run threw but didnt make it to the next guy before i got shot

Team Vicious
"We need to take this thing more seriously. how about before every game, we strangle a box of kittens. Vicious, not just a name, its a way of life"

"Originally posted by "chucksplat": i was always a big fan of breaking a paintball and using the fill as lube; its kind of like using your tears to jack off with, its multitasking at its finest"
A-rage13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:36 AM #67
az420balla (Banned)

one time i was running off the break, first game of the day and did a horrible superman dive, broke my hopper and feedneck off the gun, had to go back out into the open to retrieve it and i was shooting holding the hopper on for about 2 pods....after that i just called myself out so i didnt have to tire my arm out and went back to where i was setup, ducktaped it back on and was set for the day...
az420balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:34 AM #68
Drowning In My Sleep
< HAWTNESS

Drowning In My Sleep helped look for balloons
Drowning In My Sleep plays in the APPA D5 division
Had a pulse that just didn't want to feed, tried the unjam button, didn't work, so I put my gun down, grabbed some paint from my hopper and ran down the field and bunkered a guy by throwing paint at a guy's pack and two broke on his pack. I was so excited that I started yelling and dancing on the field and forgot there was another guy left and got lit up. But i was still running around and dancing yelling "omg! omg!" even after I was covered in orange goop.

Good times playing rec...

Goodbye mom. You were a great mom and an even better friend. I love you mom.
Drowning In My Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:09 PM #69
TeddyBear1992
OneLoveOneLifeOneChance

TeddyBear1992 supports Team VICIOUS
At my camp we have pb but we only get one hopper at a time so after I ran out I started dryfiring at some people downfield and it kept em hiding and I could also yell positions.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:16 PM #70
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
ok, enough about the splat kids... they WON the match/finals

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7rF09MTXbec&feature=related
NoelyDeezNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:31 PM #71
martinl1030

martinl1030 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i once ran out onto the field w/o my tank on by accident xD started shooting and all i hear is clicking LOL. felt so retarded hahaha
martinl1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:04 AM #72
770link770
Who are you again?

770link770 helped look for balloons
770link770 is playing at Living Legends III
770link770 is playing at Living Legends V
770link770 supports Team VICIOUS
770link770 posts videos on PbNation
Thats what pod slinging is for. Drop your marker, give away all but 2 pods of paint. Then just haul *** down field with two opened pods of paint and sling them at anyone you see. Haha you'd be suprised but I've seen it work before. Guy got 3 dudes out with 2 pods of paint.
1940 A.D. - "That potion is snake oil, swallow this pill."
1985 A.D. - "That pill is ineffective, take this antibiotic."
2000 A.D. - "That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root." ҀᴖᴥᴖɁ
F L O R I D A S T A T E
770link770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:11 AM #73
I_Keeps_It_Real
the Pro Tech of Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by 770link770 View Post
Thats what pod slinging is for. Drop your marker, give away all but 2 pods of paint. Then just haul *** down field with two opened pods of paint and sling them at anyone you see. Haha you'd be suprised but I've seen it work before. Guy got 3 dudes out with 2 pods of paint.
sounds like a waste of paint
I_Keeps_It_Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:32 AM #74
770link770
Who are you again?

770link770 helped look for balloons
770link770 is playing at Living Legends III
770link770 is playing at Living Legends V
770link770 supports Team VICIOUS
770link770 posts videos on PbNation
Maybe...maybe not. I mean whats 2 pods of paint if you help your team win?
1940 A.D. - "That potion is snake oil, swallow this pill."
1985 A.D. - "That pill is ineffective, take this antibiotic."
2000 A.D. - "That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root." ҀᴖᴥᴖɁ
F L O R I D A S T A T E
770link770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 07:39 AM #75
letspbnow
New and Improved

absolutely. Especially when i run out of paint. I remember one game where i was in a 1v1 and i was out of paint so i just dry fired at the other guy. He never caught on that i was out of paint and used up all his paint trying to hit me. When he was out of paint, he called himself out. So my team won.

You can still be useful without a gun. In tourneys just try to grab the flag
Old 04-10-2008, 01:47 PM #76
TheNamesMFC
let my glock do my talkin

yeah i had a few problems. my halo's drive cone was broken so i opened the full hopper, knocked some paint out and spun the cone by hand.

whatever gets the job done.

21B - Combat Engineer

"Specialized in Mobility, Counter-Mobility, and Survivability of the Infantry"
TheNamesMFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:29 PM #77
-.N.M.E.-
I hate naggers.

-.N.M.E.- helped look for balloons
-.N.M.E.- supports Team VICIOUS
-.N.M.E.- is for the Gunfight
Halo died, had to feed manually using the rip drive.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:32 PM #78
nerdcore
Radical!

has been a member for 10 years
nerdcore is playing at Living Legends VII
nerdcore is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by -.N.M.E.- View Post
Same happened to me on 2 separate occasions. Batteries died. Thank Crom for rip drives.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:23 PM #79
D.Berry15
Future Soldier

one time battery door fell off of halo and battery jerked off of battery wires had to surrender 2 kids in a house and another time playing xball and forgot to fill tank before game ran out of air in the middle of the game while I was in the snake emptied out a pod into my hand and pulled off a splat kids and ran down the snake and threw a couple balls at one kid got him in the mask and the other kid was on the other side of the field back left and i just stayed in yelling back left until some one got him.
Old 04-10-2008, 03:23 PM #80
D.Berry15
Future Soldier

my bad the battery snapped off the battery wires.
Old 04-10-2008, 04:31 PM #81
UglyDuckGizmo
Surfer of pavement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia PB View Post
Any one that says they did that is a complete tool. The paintball wouldn't go anywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfanatic321 View Post
Thats gay, that shouldn't be allowed in paintball. If you run outta air or paint then you should be called out.
Then GTFO paintball because that's how it works. There's more to helping your team than just shooting your gun. Communication is just as important as paint.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

"Originally posted by drunkkoala: does that make sense to you? u ****ing idiot."
UglyDuckGizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 01:26 AM #82
doomtroopergimpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -.N.M.E.- View Post
I think alot of us can attest to the SUCKYNESS OF This situation.. I am a firm beliver in Fresh Batteries.. but some times one pops out of the little harness while running then you get the whole 3 shots then nothing then the giant "WTF"

"Member of PADD-paintballers against drunk drivers #8"

Pm6's and gear for Sale..
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2656267
doomtroopergimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 01:53 AM #83
things2auction
Your AD here - $5

has been a member for 10 years
things2auction plays in the PSP
things2auction plays in the APPA D5 division
My favorite time I had a break down was at the last NPPL Huntington beach.

My gun was working great all morning until one game half way through the day. I slid to my bunker (snake corner) and start shooting tape and all the balls start chopping, double feeding, and dropping off. I was like WTF!! I mess around with everything, but couldn't get the gun to work. The game goes on and we lose all our players but me and our dorito corner leaving us in a 2 on 4 situation. At this point I figure we were screwed. One of the other teams players runs up to shoot out our Dorito corner guy, and by an act of god I shot a rope of dropping off, broken, double feeding balls at him and one manages to hit and break on him!!! The guy plays on or something and gets a 1 for 1 pulled on him. Then I popped up over the top of my bunker and saw their snake player playing sloppy and shot another rope of dropping off, broken and double feeding balls and take him out too! We ran down the field and our dorito corner player took out the last guy!!!

Probably my favorite game ever. I later found out I had a broken LPR, which DYE replaced for me after that game.

Best part about the whole thing is it was caught on the web cast! You can watch it bellow!

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/cd...t-1/3673466999

Last edited by things2auction : 04-11-2008 at 01:58 AM.
things2auction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:19 PM #84
Bobomob
the other white meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by things2auction View Post
My favorite time I had a break down was at the last NPPL Huntington beach.

My gun was working great all morning until one game half way through the day. I slid to my bunker (snake corner) and start shooting tape and all the balls start chopping, double feeding, and dropping off. I was like WTF!! I mess around with everything, but couldn't get the gun to work. The game goes on and we lose all our players but me and our dorito corner leaving us in a 2 on 4 situation. At this point I figure we were screwed. One of the other teams players runs up to shoot out our Dorito corner guy, and by an act of god I shot a rope of dropping off, broken, double feeding balls at him and one manages to hit and break on him!!! The guy plays on or something and gets a 1 for 1 pulled on him. Then I popped up over the top of my bunker and saw their snake player playing sloppy and shot another rope of dropping off, broken and double feeding balls and take him out too! We ran down the field and our dorito corner player took out the last guy!!!

Probably my favorite game ever. I later found out I had a broken LPR, which DYE replaced for me after that game.

Best part about the whole thing is it was caught on the web cast! You can watch it bellow!

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/cd...t-1/3673466999
that was great

my gun started leaking down the barrel once and i unscrewed the tank quickly so they wouldnt know i had a problem, managed to make one kid surrender just by aiming my gun at him
Bobomob is offline   Reply With Quote