PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-30-2008, 11:43 AM #43
Jordan5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia PB View Post
I use a shocker as well. And I think I have come to a conclusion here, hoppers should have a bar for batteries left just like cell phones.. Crap did I type that? I'm going to patent that!
lol watch out smart parts might try to beat you 2 it!

Feedback

"Originally posted by Quinton Jackson: holy **** you just dropped an ownage nuke on his sorry ***
Jordan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2008, 12:40 PM #44
Nameless Wonder

Lol, I'd have **** myself if that was me in the Factory. Then again, I prefer storming the wind tunnel on the left. Big ball just has too many angles for me to contend with.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:41 PM #45
Ionic Moron
Al Gore Raped My Igloo

Ionic Moron helped look for balloons
Ionic Moron owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Ionic Moron supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSVFAN890 View Post
fave part of that is when his hopper lid falls off and he doesnt notice and still makes the action of closing it then still doesnt notice and keeps playing.
Ionic Moron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 02:39 PM #46
TheSilverBullet
Timmy Clan Teddy Bear

TheSilverBullet donated to help Peyton Trent
its called muscle memory. and im sure you've got some epic fails
TheSilverBullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 03:47 PM #47
UglyDuckGizmo
Surfer of pavement.

The only way you should ever get out is if you are eliminated by another player or a ref, whatever the case may be. Even if you can't shoot you're still an extra set of eyes and ears for your team. Plus, as long as you're there they have to worry about you. They don't know for sure if your gun is working or not.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

"Originally posted by drunkkoala: does that make sense to you? u ****ing idiot."
UglyDuckGizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 03:47 PM #48
Element Water

One time, during a match, my gun just kept chopping and chopping. So I was like f' this, and I ran to bunker the guy. I got a guy in a finger and then got shot after. His face looked like i skeeted on it with yellow skeet

Originally Posted by android17ak47
"You know your addicted to paintball when, someone passes out on the feild, you run up to him and somebody yells to you "check to see if he has a pulse", and you reply, " No he doesnt, he has a vlocity"."
Element Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 05:52 PM #49
LDSBalla
Reign

Quote:
I'm sorry but if you play paintball you should be very ashamed. Very Very ashamed. You don't need a gun to play, you just have a HUGE disadvantage. Please never say something this stupid again. EVER.
Thank you.

BUNKE(RED)
LDSBalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:20 PM #50
Paranoia PB (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless Wonder View Post
Lol, I'd have **** myself if that was me in the Factory. Then again, I prefer storming the wind tunnel on the left. Big ball just has too many angles for me to contend with.
Wind tunnel is fun. I like to lay a line down (when we start out spool side) down the main hall way for about 3-4 seconds and get my guys in wind tunnel, then run into bigball, usually i can superman into the X. But theres always noobs sitting at the door to big ball just getting picked off.
Paranoia PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:53 PM #51
Nameless Wonder

Quote:
Wind tunnel is fun. I like to lay a line down (when we start out spool side) down the main hall way for about 3-4 seconds and get my guys in wind tunnel, then run into bigball, usually i can superman into the X. But theres always noobs sitting at the door to big ball just getting picked off.
screw that, I'll just rush into it and hug the wall like it's my g/f. I can usually snapshot a few out, and get a few guys into the room with me. My only problem with the BB room is that the refs get in the line of fire occasionally...one of them got pegged in the nuts, I lol'd at him afterwards.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:57 PM #52
Mc.Gregory

Mc.Gregory plays in the PSP
Mc.Gregory plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionic Moron View Post
fave part of that is when his hopper lid falls off and he doesnt notice and still makes the action of closing it then still doesnt notice and keeps playing.
i loled at that two.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:00 PM #53
Mc.Gregory

Mc.Gregory plays in the PSP
Mc.Gregory plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Well this weekend I was playing at my local rec-ball field. I'm so pumped with adrenaline right now because it's the last game. So I start off running into the big ball room, sliding head first into the X. I poke up for a second to see where the people are, and I raise my gun to shoot. Poof then *BEEEEP*, my hopper ran out of Batteries! With no rip drive I layed down took my hopper off and put 1 ball in at a time and shooting... Kind of like pump, but wayy slower. After this I get sick of this one-shot junk so I lay my gun down and tell my friend to go to the left of me and shoot the people who try to get me. So we advance to the next bunker and I just jump up and wave my hands for 3 seconds and then fall down.My friend shoots and yells your out to the person shooting at me! My friend got a kill off of it but that was the last kill of the game. It was funny we laughed over it.

Tl;Dr:Hopper ran out of batteries so I was a human distraction.

So my Q is, have you ever had a tech. failure and still played on?
lol one time i set my gun down at brake because i needed to tighten my mask. And they did 3 2 1 instead of 10 second so i ran to my bunker i had no gun and then someone bunked me it was over pretty quick. i was like can someone hand me my shocker.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:22 PM #54
protoplayer18
Giggedy Giggedy Goo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheers! View Post
Yes they did...I was there. Splat kids were declared the winners and even in the video it says they won. What happened is his ASA broke in a dive.

I forgot to lube my gun, so all i got was a *pfft* when i tried to shoot, so i put it down, took out a 3 foot long foam sword, charged back left off the break, and sword tapped a guy. It was rec :p
i think this is crap, where did you just grab a 3 foot long foam sword?! what lie...
protoplayer18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 07:33 PM #55
Fuelballer187
Ya'll some gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoplayer18 View Post
i think this is crap, where did you just grab a 3 foot long foam sword?! what lie...
Wait you don't carry a sword on to the field?

But mine would probably be on this rec day when i ran out of paint on a 3 on 1 and threw paint at a kid in his bunker for a little while. I think i got a break on his lense actually, but i'm not positive if it was me haha
Miami Rage Fan #87
R.I.P. ATLANTA FUEL PAINTBALL

Throttle Paintball 2010
Fuelballer187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 07:51 PM #56
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
MaxOC helped look for balloons
MaxOC plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbeast5000 View Post
uhh no, he was shot before the kid hit him with paint.
uh, no.

kid hit him with paint. TECHNICALLY he wasnt out. but everyone including him thought he was. the kid ran and grabbed the flag and hung it. THATS why they won, not because the guy was out. cuz he wasnt.

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
MaxOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:06 PM #57
crumbe15

2v1
Some one tried to bunker me while i was out of air,
So i took of hopper and flung paintballs out of the feedneck at them.
The kid missed me and kept on running and traded outs with the other kid behind me.
Me staying in the game one the game for us.
crumbe15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:24 PM #58
Paranoia PB (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless Wonder View Post
screw that, I'll just rush into it and hug the wall like it's my g/f. I can usually snapshot a few out, and get a few guys into the room with me. My only problem with the BB room is that the refs get in the line of fire occasionally...one of them got pegged in the nuts, I lol'd at him afterwards.
Do you play there often? And the reason I usually don't rush is my teammates usually have a hard time getting in Wind tunnel? Hey whats your name I might know you.
Paranoia PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:43 PM #59
tacosrawesome01 (Banned)

This one time I was playing and the ASA on my gun fell off of the frame still attached to the tank so I had to carry my tank in one hand and shoot with the other.
tacosrawesome01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 10:29 PM #60
BEsRaider

BEsRaider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Couple weeks ago i played...and my hopper batt's died. i had to rip every shot out of it. the next game, my gun batts died. basically the story of the night...
Old 03-31-2008, 11:04 PM #61
Nameless Wonder

Quote:
Do you play there often? And the reason I usually don't rush is my teammates usually have a hard time getting in Wind tunnel? Hey whats your name I might know you.
That's assuming I'm starting with the big ball room on the right, so to speak. I don't even hold my marker up to fire, just all-out sprint. If someone got into the far room, I'd be toast.

And I really don't play there often, lol. Just once a month, at most. The paint quality...leaves alot to be desired. My team actually has our own field in Greece which we use. If you were there, I was the guy whose g/f slugged him STRAIGHT in the nuts after one game.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:12 AM #62
Trauma_ftw
RIP Trauma/Gridlock

my friend ran out of air once so i gave him my pump and just walked around the field watchin and calling postions(sp?) it was pretty fun
Old 04-01-2008, 01:47 PM #63
Rockyboarder
So Long Gay boys....

Rockyboarder owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Ohh the times..Foot got rapped on the spike holding a bunker in place, tripped, halo b broke bad. Grabbed Halo b w/ broken feedneck and held it over the gun, turned it on, and was still able to put some lanes down the field while playing.

UL tip kept killing paint. took that out and used UL back only and merked about 10 people (big game scenario thing).

Chopped a ball in my tippmann. Wild curves forever. Still played.

either way, i always stayed in until we won or I had no chance meaning it was an elimination game, my gun wouldn't shoot, and I was the last one. So I couldn't "legally" get a ball on someone.
Rockyboarder is offline   Reply With Quote