PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-29-2008, 03:40 PM #22
only4theweak187

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgoManiacal View Post
the nppl didnt allow them the win after he did that.
that sucks
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2008, 07:18 PM #23
J03 ballin
more ounces=more bounces

my friends dad was telling me today about how he was a kid and he used the pump guns and he was playing a woodsball game and he was lieing next to a kid on the other team but the kid didnt know he was on the other team and my friends dad was out of c02 so he took a paintball out and smashed it on the kid and told him that he stabbed him...
i laughed so hard when he told me lol
Old 03-29-2008, 08:20 PM #24
Cheers!
Custom User Title

Cheers! supports Sherwood Forest
Cheers! is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by only4theweak187 View Post
that sucks
Yes they did...I was there. Splat kids were declared the winners and even in the video it says they won. What happened is his ASA broke in a dive.

I forgot to lube my gun, so all i got was a *pfft* when i tried to shoot, so i put it down, took out a 3 foot long foam sword, charged back left off the break, and sword tapped a guy. It was rec :p

Last edited by Cheers! : 03-29-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Cheers! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:43 PM #25
piopete
I'm here, everyone relax.

Today, I went to shoot some kid in a castle turret thing (The points on the corners, you know what I mean) so I pull the trigger and my bolt flies back and hits me in the lense as my gun is going full auto scaring the crap outta noobs around me. I get back to the truck and decide to use my backup (Viewloader orion ). After I chrono it these older players walk up and want me to be on their team, as their filling up pods I field strip and fix my Vs2 (No way Im playing speedball with a viewloader). I got out on a 3 on 1 (I was the one) the first game, and the second game I got their last guy out and we won.
piopete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:47 PM #26
Cheers!
Custom User Title

Cheers! supports Sherwood Forest
Cheers! is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by piopete View Post
Today, I went to shoot some kid in a castle turret thing (The points on the corners, you know what I mean) so I pull the trigger and my bolt flies back and hits me in the lense as my gun is going full auto scaring the crap outta noobs around me. I get back to the truck and decide to use my backup (Viewloader orion ). After I chrono it these older players walk up and want me to be on their team, as their filling up pods I field strip and fix my Vs2 (No way Im playing speedball with a viewloader). I got out on a 3 on 1 (I was the one) the first game, and the second game I got their last guy out and we won.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:28 PM #27
radical22

Going hunting in at night at a scenario, Tried to chrono my pistol, POS started leaking down the barrel after the first shot. My friends are screaming "Let's go" so I had the ref punch my chrono card and went looking for trouble.
Made someone surrender with it then pissed off his friend when I shot him and the ball rolled out of the barrel and hit his foot. No break but at night ALL hits count.
radical22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 10:47 PM #28
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

Quote:
that sucks
They won only because the guy called himself out after he got hit with the paint which was thrown.

Unless if they made a decision after that, but from what I understood is that since the other player called himself out it was still an elimination.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:00 PM #29
fullmetal_steeb
*Witty User Title Here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by piopete View Post
lulz I'd rather play, and have played, with a Viewloader over a Spyder.

Bill's Backyard Field

Pittsburgh Penguins have won 16 playoff games and 1 Stanley Cup since creation of the Playoff Lemonade.
fullmetal_steeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:14 PM #30
pbfanatic321 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgoManiacal View Post
Thats gay, that shouldn't be allowed in paintball. If you run outta air or paint then you should be called out.
pbfanatic321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:18 PM #31
b_schiffer

b_schiffer supports Team VICIOUS
I've had my gun go down mid game,
I always stay in to yell and communicate.
I never go off unless Im hit... plus if you win you get points for bodies not working guns...

My buddy also at our last tournament was almost out of air and ran up and bunkered the other teams last player with his gun making pfft pfft sounds and balls just rolling out the barrel. And scared him so bad the kid called hit and we won the game.
twas truely awsome.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:41 PM #32
Paranoia PB (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfanatic321 View Post
Thats gay, that shouldn't be allowed in paintball. If you run outta air or paint then you should be called out.
I'm sorry but if you play paintball you should be very ashamed. Very Very ashamed. You don't need a gun to play, you just have a HUGE disadvantage. Please never say something this stupid again. EVER.
Paranoia PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:43 PM #33
Lords (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichonitro View Post
i was shooting paint out my barrel like a blow dart gun just lifted up the grill of my proflex dident get eny kills but made them go wtf
No you didn't.
Lords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:43 PM #34
Raw157
Carpe diem

Mine did it today. It was real weird, so I just grabbed the flag, and hauled ***.

The splatt kid throws like a girl. For lack of a better word/phrase.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:51 PM #35
Paranoia PB (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords View Post
No you didn't.
Any one that says they did that is a complete tool. The paintball wouldn't go anywhere
Old 03-29-2008, 11:54 PM #36
foughtwolf
First-And-Only Men!

BAck when I played tournies I slid into the snake a bit hard and my Shocker thumped to the ground, picked it up and tried to shoot, trigger stuck back. I pulled it forward and tried again, nothing. After the game was over I discovered I had snapped the board at the switch because I guess I squeezed the trigger to hard when I dove.

Had Halo batteries die on me, once again when I played tournies. I had an LPR hose rip in two and scare the **** out of a kid I didnt see, he called himself out for some reason. If it counts, I also had my Halo B neck snap and my hopper ended up about 8 yards further up than I was.

"Originally posted by BGardner: AkA had every opportunity to license, we did not put them out of business. The put themselves out of business."
foughtwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 12:01 AM #37
Paranoia PB (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by foughtwolf View Post
BAck when I played tournies I slid into the snake a bit hard and my Shocker thumped to the ground, picked it up and tried to shoot, trigger stuck back. I pulled it forward and tried again, nothing. After the game was over I discovered I had snapped the board at the switch because I guess I squeezed the trigger to hard when I dove.

Had Halo batteries die on me, once again when I played tournies. I had an LPR hose rip in two and scare the **** out of a kid I didnt see, he called himself out for some reason. If it counts, I also had my Halo B neck snap and my hopper ended up about 8 yards further up than I was.
I use a shocker as well. And I think I have come to a conclusion here, hoppers should have a bar for batteries left just like cell phones.. Crap did I type that? I'm going to patent that!
Old 03-30-2008, 12:18 AM #38
foughtwolf
First-And-Only Men!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia PB View Post
I use a shocker as well. And I think I have come to a conclusion here, hoppers should have a bar for batteries left just like cell phones.. Crap did I type that? I'm going to patent that!
Better do it quick! Though most LCD model hoppers have one.

Now that I think about it, I broke the cocking handle off my Uncles Nelspot the second game of my life. I had no idea what to do.

"Originally posted by BGardner: AkA had every opportunity to license, we did not put them out of business. The put themselves out of business."
foughtwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:10 AM #39
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
MaxOC helped look for balloons
MaxOC plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia PB View Post
Any one that says they did that is a complete tool. The paintball wouldn't go anywhere
nah, you can get em a good 20-35 ft if you blow hard enough.

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
MaxOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:43 AM #40
XSVFAN890
Back from the dead!

XSVFAN890 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego

Last edited by XSVFAN890 : Tomorrow at 12:67 PM.
XSVFAN890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 02:20 AM #41
outkast kid

outkast kid is a Paintball photographer
^^Hah I have that movie, the bloopers and short bus are hilarious.

Anyway, I've done lots of stuff like that. A month ago I dove and all the paint in my hopper broke, I kept going. I've had e-cocker back blocks strip out mid-game and kept going. One time my halo jammed up while I was about to bunker 50 X with the last 2 guys in it, lets just say that didn't go as planned. I've had hopper batts die on numerous occasions, air run low etc. I played with my Tippmann shooting 240 fps or below on hpa and still got people out. Hell one time my field wasn't filling air so I played speedball with a rental stock 98c. I've even picked paint off the ground in a 30-ball speedball game, and played with just a barrel.
outkast kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 02:22 AM #42
silverbeast5000

Quote:
that sucks
uhh no, he was shot before the kid hit him with paint.
old feedback

11-18-07: i made mygunvsyourhead write vln on her tits on stickam
silverbeast5000 is offline   Reply With Quote