Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-04-2003, 12:44 PM #85
DTends17

DTends17 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Did I say deadcell wipes??
Im reffering to a player not a team. And nice creedo, im glad u guys are against being caught cheating.
Old 12-04-2003, 12:48 PM #86
wckeep

Quote:
Originally posted by DTends17
Did I say deadcell wipes??
Im reffering to a player not a team. And nice creedo, im glad u guys are against being caught cheating.
they aren't against being caught cheating they are against cheating. and you infered that deadcell wipes by saying we know who is shady and who isnt. that means that your ref made the call because they know deadcell has been known to wipe.
Old 12-04-2003, 12:55 PM #87
DTends17

DTends17 is a Supporting Member
You guys are thinking teams, Im thinking players.
The Player wiped. The team did not. I have no problem with the TEAM. I have no problem with the player in fact. But the character and the creedo's of their team doesnt mean anything during the tourney. IM over this topic. I postec because alot of people trashed my ref, and they trashed me. The refs know what they are doing. The calls were made, and they stand. Dont come on the forum and ***** about a three for one call during the tourney, and not expect somone else to post back.
I didnt infer that deadcell cheats, but everyone sure as hell assumed it.
Im discussing a player having a penalty pulled. Not the credibility of a team. I could care less about that.
Old 12-04-2003, 04:41 PM #88
HustlerKid70

anyone who assumes dead cell cheats is a f*cking idiot.

you know what they say happens when you assume...

i practice with dead cell on the weekends sometimes and they are very honest guys. w/e happened happened, the call that was made stands. its history. get over it. and i doubt, HIGHLY doubt that any dead cell player would even think of wiping.
Old 12-05-2003, 11:10 AM #89
I_luv_pudding
Pimpsta' McSupa'fly

Quote:
Originally posted by Huge_Cocker
watch your mouth jon, or i'm making you get a ride with randy every day when i get my privlages back...hope u like ditches...
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucidus
I do, ditches and trees.
Ah you guys suck. Leave Randy alone!!!!

My feedback

Domestic Disturbance Team Site
Old 12-05-2003, 05:00 PM #90
Lucidus
T-rex Rawr

Lol.
Old 12-05-2003, 08:35 PM #91
HustlerKid70

AHAHAHAHA look at the fat kid in lucidus' av. HHAHAHAHA

hey jon how bout those bonus balls
Old 12-05-2003, 10:28 PM #92
djheadkase
o.g. deadcell snakemonkey

djheadkase donated to help Peyton Trent
djheadkase supports Team VICIOUS
djheadkase supports Pev's Paintball
djheadkase is Legendary
first off i would like to apologize to my team mates.....deadcell has been watching this thread for a week now and as a team has decided not to participate in this thread.... and i am deciding to go against there better and wiser judgement ...i will write my reply (sorry guys)

so after watching this thread go on for a week now....
i would like to say a few things:

1. thanx for the out pouring of support of fellow players in the gpl for standing up for us its good to hear that the past year and half we have been together as a honest hard playing team hasnt gone unoticed..again thanx.
2. as for the actulal incedent it was three for 1 for wiping. i was one of 2 player playing the center bunker when i got my band pulled ( along with three buddies). i asked the ref what happened and he said that the head ref saw something go down and that he was just doing his job. i later asked the head ref what happened he told me that one of the guys playing the center bunker wiped. as one of the player being accused ( iwas in the center) i asked who and he could not tell me... i honestly believe that no one on our team could have wiped but i also believe that the ref made a call that he thought was correct ( a 3 for 1 is a big f'n deal so i believe he saw something).. my only problem.. is we couldnt even talk about what happened after words because we had no one to blame! ( to us it felt as if we got penalized with no merit) and as a result we were 17pts from making playoffs.. needless to say this incident not only impacted the day but the final standings for the whole season.

i dont blame the reffing... i think they felt they made the call needed.. but i wish they could have backed up the call thats all..... as for DETENDS17... could you pm me with the info of that day if at all possible (especially if you were the head ref) for us to talk about as a team

AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT US AND HONEST PAINTBALL... BUT I HOPE BY TYPING THIS AND RISKING MY *** BY TYPING THIS (we agreed as a team not to reply to this) THAT THIS THREAD WILL BE OVER.....

again thanx and ill see you at the GPL in 2004

damon modula
pbx deadcell

Last edited by djheadkase : 12-06-2003 at 12:00 AM.