Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-04-2008, 01:47 PM #1
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

ionshooter93 is a Paintball photographer
Break 50

NOT MY FIELD!

Paintball is the FASTEST extreme sport around, and we’re the only regional field in the Tampa Bay area that rents electro-pneumatic markers that blaze 15 balls per second!

Come see our expanded new proshop, staffed by professionals offering the top sales, service and accessories around!

We’re also proud to offer:
Stadium lighting
Covered staging area
Fully maintained grass field
Café with snacks and drinks
Bachelor & Private parties
Grudge matches

Hours of Operation:
Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays: 5pm to 10pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 9am to 10pm

Rates:
Field Fee: $15 (includes all day use of field & air)
Field fees are always waived for females and active duty military.

Website- http://www.break50paintball.com/
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

Last edited by ionshooter93 : 03-16-2008 at 12:40 AM.
ionshooter93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2008, 01:52 PM #2
Tre Thompson 3
Custom User Title

I went out there this past sunday.. March 2nd.
I wouldnt mind going back out if the field turn out was a little better, game turn around was faster and we started earlier.
But Bob is a great guy.. seems very smart and is always willing to help any one out. Also his prices were alot better then most fields and the Stinger paint I got was in really good condition.

Ill check them out again after I visit acouple other fields. (kinda been out of the sport for 4 years or so)
Tre Thompson 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 04:10 PM #3
KillerRod

they had a lot of there players practicing 7 man at cfp. the volume is usually pretty good there.

and the fact that the Caggs runs it, is AWESOME!

ALWAYS: SKULL HUNTER AND HATE CREW

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1181934 Old Feedback
Total Karnage TK
KillerRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 08:11 PM #4
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

Yah rocky and bob are awesome and suoper nice and will fix your gun for free just pay for parts unlike psi i got charged 20 bux for me to get 1 oring changed i was like wtf?
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK
Old 03-04-2008, 09:45 PM #5
Tre Thompson 3
Custom User Title

I will never go to PSI.
Never.
Ever.

I thought it was funny when I was told it was "under new management" when his son bought it
Tre Thompson 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 11:30 AM #6
FBIBOB

hey guys Renegade is having a cash payout tourney on sunday at Renegade In naples. We have teams registered would love to have ya there. Entry is 250 and payout depends on the number of teams. BYOP or you can buy ours at great prices,and will be a modified Pheonix layout. let me know if interested. IF not we need to get together to practice

Bob

Renegade Paintball Park

Severe paintball
Find out how to get sponsored by Severe
FBIBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 10:46 PM #7
PMR4LIFE
idk

PMR4LIFE helped look for balloons
PMR4LIFE is reppin' sidebar 4 life
PMR4LIFE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Break 50 is my second home lol. Rocky is awsome.
Hobbes The Tiger: "Touch ourselves? Experiment with our sexuality? Duct tape DMC to the ceiling? Make PMR burn his Stamkos spank bank? Make demonic look at Kovy pr0nz? Make Burrows live in a house that's under 200k?"
New York Yankees Pittsburgh Steelers Tampa Bay Lightning UCF Knights
:daveface:
PMR4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 10:52 PM #8
PMR4LIFE
idk

PMR4LIFE helped look for balloons
PMR4LIFE is reppin' sidebar 4 life
PMR4LIFE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tre Thompson 3 View Post
I will never go to PSI.
Never.
Ever.

I thought it was funny when I was told it was "under new management" when his son bought it
Finally someone who has had the same problems as me! First time and only time I played there was like 3 years ago. At the end of the day I was packing up, and went in the shop to get something which I dont remember. Probly a tank fill but anyways, I come back to my gear bag and my Halo got stolen right out of the bag. I dont know who did it and why. There was people around my table and they said they had no idea. The agreed to let me search them. So i traded one of my friends an old crappy gun for his ion but it needed so work. My dad took it there because its on his way to work. It needed the battery harness sodered. So i got it back after a few days, and tried to change the settings on my virtue board, and realize that i couldnt go into programming mode by holding the trigger and turning it on. Yeah, they stole my virtue board just because I wanted a battery harness fixed. Spread the word about how bad this place is please.
Edit: I am talking about PSI. Break 50 has no bad thing about it. I will never stop going to Break 50!
Hobbes The Tiger: "Touch ourselves? Experiment with our sexuality? Duct tape DMC to the ceiling? Make PMR burn his Stamkos spank bank? Make demonic look at Kovy pr0nz? Make Burrows live in a house that's under 200k?"
New York Yankees Pittsburgh Steelers Tampa Bay Lightning UCF Knights
:daveface:

Last edited by PMR4LIFE : 03-14-2008 at 10:53 PM. Reason: mistake
PMR4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 01:22 PM #9
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

Dude the people at psi are mean as hell. I mean how does it take 3 weeks to change a godamn oring. Rocky and bob are so nice! If something breaks they go out of there way to help. I lost my wallet there once never found it cause i thin someone stole it but they went ovr security tapes searched the field i there great!
Old 03-17-2008, 10:53 PM #10
sdiaz

Not gonna lie, Break 50 was one of the best fields that i have ever been too. I went down for vacation to visit family in tampa in august if 07( and of course, i had to bring down the gear so i could play)

Friday:

My older cousin Paul aka yiero aka lolo (good friend of rocky and bob) took us(me,brother,other two cousins) to psi since he lived near there to get an old impulse fixed that i was giving to my cousin. It needed 2 screws and an o-ring, but it took 3 days to fix.( the guy who fixed was pretty cool, but damn, 3 days?)

Saturday:
We head to break50. Everyone was pretty cool, and Rocky only made us pay 5 for entrance. The field wasn't the biggest i have ever seen, but it was one of the best. We didn't have to wait long to find anyone to play, so we were on the field every 5 minutes. I don't know why, but this field felt more personal than the bigger fields i see up here in NJ. Its not like i played, than maybe saw you later. I finished the game and everyone was cool in the staging area.

Next Sat.
It was my last weekend in FL, so we decided to go back. I was basically the same as last week(which isn't a bad thing at all). I didn't have as much money for paint, so we took a couple of breaks to go chill in the proshop and talk with rocky and bob.

All in all, break 50 is one of the best fields i have been to, and hopefully I'll be playing there again when i go to FL this summer.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:34 AM #11
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

Glad yah had a good time.... Rocky and bob are the shizzzzzz....
Old 03-20-2008, 07:00 PM #12
ionatic

anyone got a pick of this field layout or just a photo of the whole arena?

thanks
ionatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 07:01 PM #13
ionatic

oh and ionshooter like your name
Old 03-20-2008, 08:51 PM #14
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

go to the website and go to pics.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:58 AM #15
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

ill be at break 50 sunday ill be the man with the sexy ego and lime green flex...
Old 03-21-2008, 04:51 PM #16
ionatic

alright im the guy with the ion who is gonna buy a super 7 body kit and a black heart board mines more sexy mo fo
Old 03-21-2008, 04:53 PM #17
ionatic

oh and thanks for the tips on the pics
Old 03-21-2008, 10:05 PM #18
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

So you will be there sunday.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:57 PM #19
ionatic

no im in collorado

ill be there the following sunday so about a week from this post
Old 03-22-2008, 08:15 PM #20
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

Ohhhh.
Old 03-23-2008, 10:20 PM #21
the paintballa (Banned)

i love break 50
the paintballa is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups