Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-23-2008, 05:53 AM #1
Proto57

Paintball storys

I thought i would make a tread where people could share their storys of paintball.
The good, the bad, the awsome... you get the point, so lets hear them.
Plz no flaming, if you think this is stupid then don't look here or post.
Proto57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-23-2008, 07:09 AM #2
miyounggun
peace *****

Nice thinking...

Well, I'm not going to use any names so.... ill just throw in some random ones

Me and a bunch of buddies got together to play at our own field we made(dont laugh, it aint to shabby). Ricky was hosting it. anyway everybody was playing and then things started getting funny. people were doing a little less playing and a little more goofing around. there was some trash on the ground, so wat... somebody set the camera on the table... so what right???

then jimmy was filming with ricky's camera... and said the funniest thing, one fat kid jumped in the same spot with a nother kid and said, "idk if you guys can see this from here but that is one small hole... i think theres some butt pirates here haha". someone forgot to stop filming while trying to get a different angle(ran to the other side of the field). it was no big deal. everyone was having a good time. then ricky just flipped out into tears. he was screaming at everyone because kids were having some fun. he was swearing and cussing out everyone, he yelled at me because i set the camera down on the table... not in the bag... i needed to tie my frigging shoe for god sakes. i forgot all the other crap he was yelling at us about but yeah. i dont know what was wrong with ricky at the time. haha

oh and then... while i was waiting for my mom to pick me up, we were watching the film and i was just cracking up... ricky went to tears again ripped the cords out of the tv... threw them into another room and stormed off downstairs. turns out he ended up breaking the the cords.

so yeah there you go
miyounggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 07:16 AM #3
miyounggun
peace *****

i got another one..........

this has to do with ricky again.

so ricky invites me to go reballing ... sounds sweet. i wasnt hosting it so it wasnt my duty to get more info. i get all ready the night before and go to his house. then when we wake up, get in the car and sit in the car for 2 hours to get there. ok we get there. (ps we brought a friend along to come too). we get there to find out that they dont have reball...... i only brought enough money to go reballing.... $20. so me and dj sat while ricky played.... for five hours. he didnt offer to leave early, he didnt apologize, he even used my gun and didnt say thank you. i was so pissed.so we went home.

guess what did i do that day... sat around for 9 hours!!!!!!!!!!!1 woo hooo
miyounggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 07:51 AM #4
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
MaxOC helped look for balloons
MaxOC plays in the APPA D4 division
lil thing that sucked that i did last weekend.

alright so were scrimming against an equal team. i think it was a 5 man at the time. im set to run and gun to the 20, delay, then bump to the 40. now, heres how it actually goes

10 seconds
gogogogogo

left foot goes over right, right foot catches on left cuff.
force from previous step sends body spinning slightly
faceplant
thigh bone hits rock
gun smashes against ground with hand still on trigger

im in immense pain
i lay there for a second just thinking about how much it hurts

i realize im sitting 5 ft in front of home in the middle of a game.
i crawl 5 ft to the closest bunker

i snap out of bunker still in immense pain and see somebody looking at me down their barrel, while im looking at them down my barrel
i tell my hand to pull the trigger
my hand fails
i get gogd
i limp to the sideline
i live my life

hurt like a *****, couldnt move, didnt even leave a bruise.

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
MaxOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:16 AM #5
onlinepie
Matt@FPS-Photography.com

yesterday i drive an hour to go play then when i get there there like you need a waiver im like i played here like two weeks ago and he says your not on file so im like wtf then i sat there and watched my friends play all day it sucked

you know why they call it an xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away
onlinepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:11 AM #6
boyscoutassasin
~Per nostro circolo~

this happened on thursday.

I'm at a local indoor field (a smaller one)

about mid way through the day a scenerio team i know shows up (what are the odds?)

So we chat/bs for a bit, then i challenge one of the guys on the team i knew to a 1 vs 1.

as soon as the match starts, i run up the right side (at first he didn't see me)
while i'm running, i see his head turn, and with it, his marker turns.

he fires a few shots, and 3 hit me in the SAME spot on my head while i was on the move.

we laughed/bs'd some more.
Sponsored by: Angel Paintball Sports, Cousins Paintball, Fogtech, Strategy Plus, Paintball Chainmail
boyscoutassasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:14 AM #7
JaxPb
I bleed orange and blue

yesterday i on a homeade field i ran to the same bunker as my friend on the other team and i didnt even know he was there
JaxPb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:07 PM #8
pokerguy45
PMR

Me and a few of my buds got done playing a game and we were switching sides. Well I was standing infront of my friend who was tinkering with his shocker. Well he shoots me 3 times point blank in the lower back. He shot 4 but one hit and broke my pod full of paint. It was the worst pain I've felt playing paintball. Mostly because I wasn't ready for it.
(847)674-0678
pokerguy45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:55 AM #9
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
MaxOC helped look for balloons
MaxOC plays in the APPA D4 division
hmm, another one from today.

so today the airball field goes up for the second time. theres d3-experienced platers tehre.

last game of the day im the last guy left, in center 30 dorito, posted on the outside of the carwash. apparently the guy comes from the inside of the carwash and comes behind me, 4-8 shots int eh back of my head(lost count). ears rung for about a minute. then i just walked off for a minute, waited till it stopped. then tried to play a game.

i woulda won it, but my hopper starts to twitch and not spin XD

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
MaxOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:29 AM #10
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

I shot someone once...
Old 03-24-2008, 06:49 AM #11
Kotf
I r waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Spore View Post
I shot someone once...
greatest............ story........... ever................

I was reffing one time and this guy was playing and his girlfriend was in the bunker behind him he pops out then she pops out and puts a stream of about 9 or 10 balls into the back of his head. Funniest thing I have ever seen......
Kotf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:33 AM #12
lukeg1589
I kill OT's

lukeg1589 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lukeg1589 is for the Gunfight
lukeg1589 supports Bob Gurnsey
Well, i was going to do a run by on the snake side, and i go to the inside of the snake thinking only 1 person was in the middle, so i sprint in there and right when i hit the beginning bunker someone stuck there gun out and i kicked his gun and hopper off and i tripped and everything flew everywhere, i still had my gun in my hand but my hopper flew off, i had 1 ball in the gun still so i shot the guy who tripped me, and i picked up like 3 off the turf and was about to try and shoot the other person in the back of the snake but when i went to get up he ran by and lit me up. it was funny as hell seeing the expression through the guys goggles when i rammed him.

Luke5594-360- Bad Company 2- I can pick you off from 1000 yards away.
lukeg1589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 12:05 AM #13
spraw
RevX #69

well one time me and a couple of friends went to play and in the middle of us chating one of them says he can beat me at a one on one so i said ok let go so we start off the game and he runs to the 50 we have a quick snap battle and he pretty much dissapears when i look to the other side of the bunker i see him trying to bunker me just then i shot at least 9 balls his first reaction is to hold is nutts cause all the shots etheir hit his hand or around that area every1 was laughing and he was just their scream and *****ing me out
spraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 05:12 PM #14
dhshockey3977

first day i had my ion didnt know the trigger was so sensitive(used to have tippmann 98) accidentally shot my friend on the finger ffrom point blank. he still has the scar
dhshockey3977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:14 AM #15
pbman657 (Banned)

theres this dude bunker tagging (this gay thing at my field where if you tap the bunker, counts as an elimination) everybody, so im like no biggie, no-one bunker tags unless there out of painballs and desperate. so, he bunker tags this person to my right, i send a few shots in his general direction, and continue to play. later, i run out of paintballs, so just scare them by blank firing while i reach for my pod.

he takes out a pod from a pod-belt i didnt notice before and is about to reload his hopper. i happened to glance and finally get my pod and flip open the lid. before i even pulled the trigger, he already shot like 10 balls with his dm5 and shot me in the torso......me and the other players talked and laughed about it aferwards.
pbman657 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:36 AM #16
DeadInDitches
Go With Christ Bra

DeadInDitches supports Team VICIOUS
DeadInDitches is for the Gunfight
first game of speedball ever, turned my gun *BOOM* right to the chest im like wtf... best 4 seconds of my life =)
DeadInDitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 11:00 AM #17
tampaimpact16
'Cuz Winning Is More Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinepie View Post
yesterday i drive an hour to go play then when i get there there like you need a waiver im like i played here like two weeks ago and he says your not on file so im like wtf then i sat there and watched my friends play all day it sucked
lol
tampaimpact16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:12 PM #18
guizzopber

i was doing a 2 on 1 and i got shot so i waved my hand and the guy bonus blls me. and hits one finger the chances were like none but he just hit the one hit like a mo

Selling car rims 500 PM me for details
guizzopber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:24 PM #19
ego12
mad frog paintball

during a game of woodsball me and my dad played he tripped on a rock ( hes a petty big man lol ) just thudded onto the ground then some random d00djust shoots him 8 times
rich telford fan club #69
thomas taylor fanclub #564
ego12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:38 PM #20
millencolinman

my first day back playing paintball after about a 4 year break i end up playing woods and break my toe on a rock. Lets just say i don't ever hear the end of that one. "Hey its the guy whos toe was at a 45 degree angle" or my personal favorite "I hope you remembered steal toed boots this time"
millencolinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:31 PM #21
ace2394 (Banned)

my first time speedballing with my friends (none of us had ever played before and were using 98s) and we beat a d2 team lol. i felt so accomplished bunkering some 'badass with an ego' with a 98.
ace2394 is offline   Reply With Quote